**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Spring of sorrow week 4

Comments

• Options
    WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 344 ★★★
    Bendy said:

They need to make his sp1 spacing better as i hate being clipped even though it says dexterity like cool allow it to be a dex then than being hit

I think it's first hit you're dexing and being clipped by second, I'd say let them hit you and dash back for the projectile. The backaches remove the stiffle and he's unstoppable during his special so wont affect you
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,270 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

They need to make his sp1 spacing better as i hate being clipped even though it says dexterity like cool allow it to be a dex then than being hit

I think it's first hit you're dexing and being clipped by second, I'd say let them hit you and dash back for the projectile. The backaches remove the stiffle and he's unstoppable during his special so wont affect you
    How u suppose to let it hit ur block when he barley throws it in ur block always when ur dexing to bait it
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,008 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Got cornered towards the end when he had 447 health left 🙃

Oh well, no solo for the last one but this was 100% worse than Onslaught and that's a hill I'm willing to die on.

I personally found Onslaught more annoying because of how much of a drag the fight was + the AI. Annihilus is a pain but he was willing to throw specials and you can get your openings easier imo
    For me this one was worse tbh, Onslaught AI was nasty but I managed to get solos quicker than with Annihilus. Onslaught's AI was horrible but Annihilus has horrible nodes and the objectives are worse than Onslaught's, waaay more restrictive so for those reasons I find it worse personally.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,372 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

How u suppose to let it hit ur block when he barley throws it in ur block always when ur dexing to bait it
    Are you trying to parry the whole hit? You can dex the whole sp1 and just parry the last projectile hit.
  • Options
    N8buckeye08N8buckeye08 Posts: 97
    Anybody successfully used Bishop? I don’t really have many other options other than Dani who I can’t really play well
  • Options
    TyEdge said:

I’m a valiant player. I don’t have Gorr as a 6 or 7. I don’t have Gladiator as a 5 6 or 7. Apparently my only box is a 3-star.

This blows.

5 eligible champs and 100% damage reduction is obnoxiously restrictive design.

Fights like the grandmaster are difficult and skill based, but fights that are excluding the vast majority of champs…that’s nonsense.

Not trying to be a **** but if you are an endgame player (these objectives ARE for endgame players with well developed rosters) you should already have one of those ranked up or available at the very least so you can rank them up.
  • Options
    Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 655 ★★★★
    Used 7* R2 Gorr for DOT. Not a lot of options for this fight there. Honestly not a good objective since the options are like 5 champs.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,571 ★★★★★

Anybody successfully used Bishop? I don’t really have many other options other than Dani who I can’t really play well

Can't use incinerate against him...
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,335 ★★★★
    edited June 26

Tested out two X-men:

7R2 Bishop: Built to SP3, held block to gain some regens so I'd have some buffs.... and took off 5% health.
    7R1 Dani: Used her falter to build up permanent Prowess buffs. Unfortunately the buffs turn into passive on special activation so all specials do no damage. Slow on SP1 is nice but not enough time to build her Prowess buffs back in order to do damage.

Guess I'll have to rank up my 6-star Storm.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,504 ★★★★
    Vox, Gamora and Dani all solo'd pretty easily
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,949 ★★★★★
    Prof x is great for the xmen challenge, gamora for the offensive burst, gladiator for dot
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,504 ★★★★
    altavista said:

Tested out two X-men:

7R2 Bishop: Built to SP3, held block to gain some regens so I'd have some buffs.... and took off 5% health.
    7R1 Dani: Used her falter to build up permanent Prowess buffs. Unfortunately the buffs turn into passive on special activation so all specials do no damage. Slow on SP1 is nice but not enough time to build her Prowess buffs back in order to do damage.

Guess I'll have to rank up my 6-star Storm.
    Use special with 5 prowess and 5 neural charges, and with falter active and she gets another 5 active prowess during the special
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 697 ★★★

Solo with 7* r3 serpent unboosted
  • Options
    UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 535 ★★★
    Wolf911 said:

gamora 7* r2 unduped - offensive:burst

1 revive

could have been a solo but whatever

opened a titan and got dust

my first new champ from titan all others were old champs

Dust is awesome, good pull
  • Options
    TyEdge said:

TyEdge said:

I’m a valiant player. I don’t have Gorr as a 6 or 7. I don’t have Gladiator as a 5 6 or 7. Apparently my only box is a 3-star.

This blows.

Fights like the grandmaster are difficult and skill based, but fights that are excluding the vast majority of champs…that’s nonsense.

Not trying to be a **** but if you are an endgame player (these objectives ARE for endgame players with well developed rosters) you should already have one of those ranked up or available at the very least so you can rank them up.
    I have 42 7-stars and 231 6-stars. How would you advise I force Gorr or Gladiator to pop out of a crystal?
    Not having one is understandable but not having a single one? Vox and Gladiator were both not only in the 6* featured but the Titan as well, what were you doing back then? I've pulled every single 6* featured champ for the past 12 months no exceptions and my account is smaller than yours.
  • Options
    DocWestDocWest Posts: 78 ★★
    I used my R2 unduped 7* Storm and got him done with a handful of revives and R1 7* duped Gamora was even easier. The fight wasn’t too bad once I got the hang of it.

However I’m completely screwed for the 3rd objective. I don’t have a single usable champ as a 7* and only VTD and Drax as 6*. Vox and Gladiator are too new and I haven’t pulled them from the 6* basic yet and for whatever reason on this earth, Gorr has avoided my account like the plague. He’s one of the few Cosmic champs I can’t seem to pull. So I have to hope to get lucky to pull one of those 3 as a 6* or 7* in the next two weeks or I’m toast. This is the first time the super limited pool of usable champs has actually prevented me from trying a fight.
  • Options
    Graves_3 said:

TyEdge said:

TyEdge said:

This blows.

I have 42 7-stars and 231 6-stars. How would you advise I force Gorr or Gladiator to pop out of a crystal?
    Not having one is understandable but not having a single one? Vox and Gladiator were both not only in the 6* featured but the Titan as well, what were you doing back then? I've pulled every single 6* featured champ for the past 12 months no exceptions and my account is smaller than yours.
    So the next time someone makes a post about crystal RNG, and you dunk on them, can we reference this post of yours? Some people are unlucky with some pulls. I have 248 6 stars and I only pulled torch 3 months ago. No matter how many crystals people open, you cannot guarantee a pull.
    You can do whatever you want, last time we had an argument you didn't even know how Zemo's synergies worked lol.

Anyways, if you are an endgame Valiant player there is absolutely no way you don't pull at least one of them in three full months lmao go do the actual math and figure out how unlikely to happen that actually is. We can get a ton of shards every single month just because we're Valiant, you and others can say whatever you want but if I've pulled every single featured for more than a year even before I was Valiant then RNG can't possibly be that bad.
  • Options

Graves_3 said:

TyEdge said:

TyEdge said:

This blows.

So the next time someone makes a post about crystal RNG, and you dunk on them, can we reference this post of yours? Some people are unlucky with some pulls. I have 248 6 stars and I only pulled torch 3 months ago. No matter how many crystals people open, you cannot guarantee a pull.
    RNG can't possibly be that bad.
    You underestimate rng. I know someone who opened 110+ featureds and didn’t get onslaught. They had a natural max sig bullseye and then some, but no onslaught. I myself a few days ago looked at my roster a few days ago to see what I had for the ccp challenges. I found out I don’t have a 5*,6*, or 7* Hawkeye who is one of the oldest champs. Until a few months ago I didn’t have a single rarity of hit monkey. I’m a 2.9m valiant which isn’t that big, but big enough to where you’d expect me to have some of the champs I’m missing. Idk how you think rng can’t be completely out of the ordinary sometimes.
    How do you know they opened +110 because they said so? I could easily say I popped 10 and got all featured champs in a single pop does that mean it's true? Where is the proof?

Hawkeye is in the basic pool which is massive, not the featured pool which is very small, of course basic champs are harder to get, featured ones however... Sorry no lol you can say whatever you want, until I see actual proof with screenshots of someone popping hundreds of crystals and not getting one out of two featured champs (cause we're not even talking about one champ here we're talking about two different champs that were in the featured pool) I'll just continue to downplay every single comment from every Valiant who claims they don't have a single option for the objective. If you're Valiant and you play the game consistently there is no way you don't have at least one of them unless of course you don't actually play the game consistently.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,480 ★★★★★

This fight is ****.

Serpent is probably the best burst option and he only does damage 50% of the time pretty much.

Gorr and Vox are the only option for cosmic dot and most people don't have vox or at least not ranked but only 2 options is a joke

And mutant? Heard popcorn use mags and didnt sound fun, I tried dani and doesn't work because her prowess turns passive on special so basically no damage, so who else? Collosus and storm again most won't have them ranked

The whole stiffle on attack chance is dumb because you basically can't dash back all fight, the 3 buffs means about 80% of champs in game won't work.

Another restrictive boss just like absman great work Kabam 👍

Fyi i solod with serpent, long painful fight and a few attempts and I have a plenty expansive roster

No I said i tried red mags too see if it would work, ended up doing it with 7* R1 OG Storm, 1st attempt 78% down.. used 2 revs cause i messed up 1x
    Serpent was good 1 shot
    Gladiator for the other, 1 rev at 7% cause i got too happy throwing heavies in the corner.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,480 ★★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

Just did a test try not even trying much and throwing 1 sp3 with a 6r3 red mags, done 32% dmg...

Now who will tell the popcorn guy that red mags doesn’t fit any objective?
    What are you talking about?... There was one for Mutant...
  • Options

Graves_3 said:

Just did a test try not even trying much and throwing 1 sp3 with a 6r3 red mags, done 32% dmg...

He's not Valiant, Paragon noob lol.
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 753 ★★★

Watch KT1’s video. I got two solos with Gorr and Odin. Learn the parry / punish for his sp1 and it’s really a smooth fight.

For me it wasn't "really smooth," but once I realized you could counter sp1 after a special parry, it became less rough...
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,270 ★★★★★

Graves_3 said:

It was xmen objective
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,694 ★★★★

Graves_3 said:

No, there's one for #X-Men, which Red Magneto is not. White Magneto is though.