Sos gauntlet: didn't get 2021year tagged point

Comments

• MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 591 ★★

_Pez_ said:

Judging from people's comments, the only ones who seem to have got it to work are full 2020 or full 2024 teams which are the last of each of those ranges?

What I think they wanted from the objectives is you can have a mixture from the years listed but what they actually did was that you had to beat Jessica with only 2021 champs or beat her with only 2022 champs or beat her with only 2023 champs etc.
    I beat the bottom lane with lane with all 2021 cosmic champs.
    They must have done code wrong then or it's walking around in the dark looking for a light
  • MadGuyMadGuy Posts: 15
    Got same problem with 2017/2018/2019/2020

• NanosamaNanosama Posts: 57
    Same problem: 2017/2018/2019/2020 objective.
    Team: Domino / Spiderham / Angela
  • TheBroookTheBroook Posts: 35
    Same issue with the 2017 objective.
    Team: Starky, Red Skull & Nick Fury

Destroyed the left side.
  • TribalChiefTribalChief Posts: 94
    Problem with hercules,gladiator and shuri didn't got 2021/2022/2023/2024 point
  • Cam_487Cam_487 Posts: 6
    Same here with the earlier years. I done left side with KP #2017, HT #2019 and Molegod #2020. Should I put in a ticket or how should I proceed?
  • nh4clnh4cl Posts: 123
    I used Chavez, Shang-Chi, and Herc....all from 2021. Did not get the objective for Future Is Now
  • GarloGarlo Posts: 240 ★★
    My teams were:
    - Ham (2020), Cap IW (2018) and Moleman (2020)
    - Hulkling (2022), Adam Warlock (2023) and Serpent (2024)

I got all the points.
  • LokxLokx Posts: 1,194 ★★★★
    Garlo said:

My teams were:
    - Ham (2020), Cap IW (2018) and Moleman (2020)
    - Hulkling (2022), Adam Warlock (2023) and Serpent (2024)

I got all the points.

Yh i think this proves kabam crash right. 2021 and 2017 champs are not registering towards the point.
  • SleepyBear21SleepyBear21 Posts: 62
    edited July 18
    Here is my problem I used blade who is a clarity champion to defeat Jessica jones but I did not get it completed, yes I did use another champion however I watched lagacy do Jessica using massacre and then finishing her off with spider ham and getting the house of mirror objective
    Also didn’t get the future (herc, serpent, shuri) or past (spiderham, torch and blade) objectives
    edited July 18

Here is my problem I used blade who is a clarity champion to defeat Jessica jones but I did not get it completed, yes I did use another champion however I watched lagacy do Jessica using massacre and then finishing her off with spider ham and getting the house of mirror objective
    Also didn’t get the future (herc, serpent, shuri) or past (spiderham, torch and blade) objectives

You don’t need to use the clarity champion to defeat jessica. You only need them on your team. I did herc, glads and future antman to do the right path and did the jessicah fight entierly with hercs. Still got both house of mirror and clarity objective.

Also psa if they get this fix. This team works extremely well if you know how to play glads.

Herc -> onslaught, jessica

Glads -> anhi

Future antman -> gwenpool (future antman was such a safe champion, reduced the incinerate, glancing and stun to prevent full conbo)
  • MethodMan69MethodMan69 Posts: 217

Are the objectives fixed?

No they still broken
  • Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 184
    Odin, vox, shocker complete 4 objectives. Vox can take the entire right lane alone. Somehow I got the 2020-24 objective with a 2021 champ on my team, so objectives might be fixed?
    At this point just give us 2 points and be done with those obj
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 4,189 ★★★★★

At this point just give us 2 points and be done with those obj

That wouldn't fix anything for the people who did an extra run to complete it...
  • Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 184
    I just got the 2017-2020 objective using kate, silk, and torch. Something’s gone very wrong there
    Sidd777 said:

I just got the 2017-2020 objective using kate, silk, and torch. Something’s gone very wrong there

Bruhh
    edited July 18

I am told this is fixed but obviously we haven't had time to test every possible champion combo. I will be trying it out tonight if you want to wait for me to be the guinea pig.

Any details about compensation for those who did it but never got the objective clear?

Lokx said:

I am told this is fixed but obviously we haven't had time to test every possible champion combo. I will be trying it out tonight if you want to wait for me to be the guinea pig.

Any details about compensation for those who did it but never got the objective clear?
    No we are still investigating the best route. You will be credited the point, we just need to figure out how.
    Great to hear, thanks
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 4,053 ★★★★★
    Just redid it and it works now.
  • DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 570 ★★★

Best team btw is herc Odin and shuri right side.....5 revives....4 objectives.....5 pts

@DerpyEagle I was looking at the same team for the right side. Did you end up using Odin’s prefights on Herc or Shuri?
    Herc

Lokx said:

No we are still investigating the best route. You will be credited the point, we just need to figure out how.
    Same way we got free points last time ? In game message
  • jdschwjdschw Posts: 356 ★★★
    I just confirmed that this seems fixed. I took Odin, Herc, and Shuri, and i got the 2021+ objective.
  • HilldarHilldar Posts: 209 ★★
    I can’t believe you guys are running it again! No thanks, I’ll wait for the compensation point.
  • IlociaMIlociaM Posts: 105
    edited July 18
    I just used herc on my team and I did got the point
  • RitualMasRitualMas Posts: 13
    I have the same error, I did not receive a point for the 2021 tag, will I receive this point as compensation?
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 2,059 ★★★★

Best team btw is herc Odin and shuri right side.....5 revives....4 objectives.....5 pts

@DerpyEagle I was looking at the same team for the right side. Did you end up using Odin’s prefights on Herc or Shuri?
    Herc
    Thanks @DerpyEagle