The Stark Foundation is proud to announce its Perfect Match campaign

Comments

• BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,960 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Maybe they lost the password to the Stark Foundation account 🀣
  • MethodMan69MethodMan69 Member Posts: 375 β˜…β˜…β˜…

• Nicolas_01Nicolas_01 Member Posts: 1
    It is really ridiculous I'm a new cavalier with 4 champs with more than 10k rating and I'm being matched up with legends with 25k+ rating on an average.
    I've been matched up with legends for last 8-10 matches and lost.
    What the hell is wrong with this match up system.
    It's just a sorry excuse for you guys to use saying that people are complainibg when it's too hard or too easy. People will complain no matter what but the match up system is seriously ridiculous. How am I supposed to win against paragon and legends with 6* and 7* heroes in their deck when I'm fighting with 4 and 5*.
    Just make a fair matchup system.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,391 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

It is really ridiculous I'm a new cavalier with 4 champs with more than 10k rating and I'm being matched up with legends with 25k+ rating on an average.

You do realise that with fair matchup system, Kabam will introduce fair rewards system.

So when everyone else is getting 7* Titan
    You will be getting 6* basic crystal or Nexus if you're lucky.
    Ok..... Someone is gonna regrer things in the morning...
  • MizuriNicoleMizuriNicole Member Posts: 169 β˜…β˜…
    I already see Kabam dropping another 100m fund the next 48hours.
  • BloodyRoseBloodyRose Member Posts: 191 β˜…

I've been matched up with legends for last 8-10 matches and lost.
    What the hell is wrong with this match up system.
    It's just a sorry excuse for you guys to use saying that people are complainibg when it's too hard or too easy. People will complain no matter what but the match up system is seriously ridiculous. How am I supposed to win against paragon and legends with 6* and 7* heroes in their deck when I'm fighting with 4 and 5*.

How are you supposed to win? You're not, you've hit the highest level you are capable of winning at and you will lose most of your matches now. This is your peak for the season. Everyone who finishes above you either has a better roster or is a better player. Do you expect you be matched against players at your level right up to the top ten? Because if you do then I'm not sure you understand how a performance based league works?
    As your roster or skill improves you'll get further ahead in the rankings each season and then people will be complaining about getting matched against you.
    Also this about the Realm event... maybe we just plateau and don't win the event.

It's a challenge.

We shouldn't expect to win all the challenges.
  • Lost____oneLost____one Member Posts: 4 β˜…
    edited October 20
    I hit my "plateau" 3000 elder marks ago and am completing my 5000 points by using marks and accepting a match then leaving phone alone. Painfully but slowly meets the goal and makes my community service. But should the mode and game be fun...... guess not the goal with this event. Hooray team.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,257 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited October 21
    They won’t drop anything until we risk missing the Titan.

I’d just kiss the bonus shards good bye
  • MethodMan69MethodMan69 Member Posts: 375 β˜…β˜…β˜…

I hit my "plateau" 3000 elder marks ago and am completing my 5000 points by using marks and accepting a match then leaving phone alone. Painfully but slowly meets the goal and makes my community service. But should the mode and game be fun...... guess not the goal with this event. Hooray team.

The game mode is fun , you're just not good enough to have fun playing it , you're making it boring for yourself and whoever gets matched against you, so yeah the team did a good job is not their fault you're bad.
  • kvirrkvirr Member Posts: 251 β˜…β˜…
    I just hit my 5k, I’m burnt out and don’t wanna play bgs this season.
  • Zephyre33Zephyre33 Member Posts: 187 β˜…
    when can we expect the next drop of points by stark foundation ? any guesses ?
  • ege999menege999men Member Posts: 349 β˜…β˜…
    edited October 21
    Zephyre33 said:

when can we expect the next drop of points by stark foundation ? any guesses ?

Last week, I guess that's not saying much but probably in the next 3-4 days

Unless we hit 1b ourselves ofc but idk about that, we're slowing down
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,257 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

BigBlueOx said:

They won’t drop anything until we risk missing the Titan.

I’d just kiss the bonus shards good bye

I predicted this right at the beginning...
    Something along the lines of "a lot of people will get more than they deserve, and a lot of people will receive a lot of less than what they worked for" and someone tried to convinced me that the "smaller accounts" were going to carry us rofl...
    Yup. I hope they take a step back on these realm events and redesign the rewards to be title based along with leaving the event reward structures alone. Simply making the realm rewards something that doesn’t need to steal from other rewards to appear bigger.
  • RaganatorRaganator Member Posts: 2,540 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My feedback (personal opinion). 5k was a slog. While it triggered engagement for the month, I will now likely take a break from BGs for a few seasons. Not sure the community engagement (hoping to drive participation down the line) was really effective if it just burns people out.
  • _Pez__Pez_ Member Posts: 268 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Seems we got sent some more points, would have thought near the end would have made more sense if needed
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Member Posts: 1,200 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yep, looks like we just got about 100k points donated again…
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,391 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Cheeky donation again,
    Kabam acting kinda generous these days, doesn't feel-good πŸ’€
  • JonasatlanJonasatlan Member Posts: 9 β˜…
    I'm happy we got the second donation but this time it was a really weird number. Something between 75mil and 80mil
  • kvirrkvirr Member Posts: 251 β˜…β˜…
    edited October 21
    I’m assuming they are donating every Monday now ? Is it random ?
    They care less about the cause 😀
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,490 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Raganator said:

My feedback (personal opinion). 5k was a slog. While it triggered engagement for the month, I will now likely take a break from BGs for a few seasons. Not sure the community engagement (hoping to drive participation down the line) was really effective if it just burns people out.

5K is about the same ammount for regular season BG players or members of an alliance that have a 300k+ requirement. I agree that expecting everyone to do it was too much.
    5k is about 500k not 300k. I have just under 5k on realm event and my alliance contribution is about 490k.