Beta Test - Technical Issues Thread [PLEASE READ ORIGINAL POST FOR STATUS]

Comments

• Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Moderator Posts: 8,269
    Hey guys,

Those of you that are reporting that you are not yet able to get into the Beta, can you please let us know if you play with more than 1 account on a single device? We're taking a look into seeing if side accounts have a hand in this issue.
  • LyncebestLyncebest Member Posts: 6
    Hey guys,

Those of you that are reporting that you are not yet able to get into the Beta, can you please let us know if you play with more than 1 account on a single device? We're taking a look into seeing if side accounts have a hand in this issue.

I dont have another acc. Should we just give up? Lol
  • JahlivesJahlives Member Posts: 3
    Hey guys,

nope just one account.
  • Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Member Posts: 198
    Hey guys,

Hi @Kabam Miike I just have one account in just 1 device and still cant get into the Beta, I gave you my username but here it is again in case it helps @Alex_sc11 .

thanks
  • AristaonaparadaAristaonaparada Member Posts: 4
    I can not find energy refill
  • OnerednovemberOnerednovember Member Posts: 53
    I made some videos regarding LC abilities and I was really excited to test this character to check the update.

I wasn't able to enter the beta server so far. I can accept that we are talking about a beta test and I also understand if Kabam has the need to narrow the number of players using the server.

But, if this is the intention, Kabam should limit the access to 24h or 48h per player. Otherwise players like me, who will join later (if we ever join), won't have the same opportunity as others did as we don't have the same amount of time. That doesn't seem fair at all.

Honestly, at this point, I feel that players are serving Kabam's interests better than Kabam is serving ours and, actually, when this whole situation was firstly presented, I thought that cooperation would be something pretty much desired by both parts.

IGN: T H E M A E S T R O
  • knupdiputsknupdiputs Member Posts: 42
    knupdiputs - can’t access beta
  • JohnathanC60JohnathanC60 Member Posts: 8
    I have only one account. @Kabam Miike
  • Roqbone97Roqbone97 Member Posts: 44
    Hey guys,

Only have 1 account Roqbone97
  • PrinceDougoPrinceDougo Member Posts: 5
    Man I'm still waiting to get in. I cant participate or survey.
  • Mega_PidgeotMega_Pidgeot Member Posts: 6
    26n0f7lptdvm.png
    I still can't get in. Hope I can get in soon. I wanna test those changes.
  • IrvineIrvine Member Posts: 13
    yxuap7x6bjws.png

My beta test update
  • IrvineIrvine Member Posts: 13
    Hey guys,

In-game name peachro
    No I don't have a 2nd account
  • DrNo314DrNo314 Member Posts: 1
    My orange beta hub button has been gone for 2 days now
  • Hort4Hort4 Member Posts: 503 ★★★
    My orange beta button is gone as well.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,969 ★★★★★
    No second account here either.

Zibiit has my IGN.
  • patrickryan351patrickryan351 Member Posts: 5
    edited January 2018
    patrickryan351: "unable to connect to beta servers!"
    Also I do have a second account! patrickryan352!
  • Matty124Matty124 Member Posts: 13
    Still cannot connect - game name: matty124
    No other account
    Only have one account matty124
  • JahlivesJahlives Member Posts: 3
    edited January 2018
    Can someone explain why I only had 250k gold? how can I rank up and max out the characters with that amount? please help.... I mean all of the credits are nice but does me no good if there is no gold to buy if that is one of the reasons credits were given? Or is the amount of gold not right? Also I have no access to my ISO pool that I have on my regular account- I can see what is in my immediate pool but I cannot access the stash. This also doesn't help when wanting to level up the characters.

Can or should I just sell my other characters to retrieve the necessary gold and iso?
    Jahlives~
  • LandsyLandsy Member Posts: 4
    Landsy
    At least u can get in this is bs don’t invite people and then don’t stocker them in
  • Lane82837474Lane82837474 Member Posts: 3
    I have no idea what’s going on. I’ve waited ever since this beta came out and still can’t get on. I figured you’d have let everyone in by now
  • SeminioSeminio Member Posts: 3

I want to refund the iso, gold and catalyst that I spent evolving my luke cage 5 * to R3 because I wanted to help test ... but because of lack of ability of kabam to release the tests I feel stolen ... I request my resources back because evolves and I could not test so far !!

k03wanowznl0.png
    0uzsae27wk07.png
    8nz03i126e3b.png
  • AnubisPGAnubisPG Member Posts: 4
    One phone, one account. Still can’t get into the beta.
  • Chandu_s700Chandu_s700 Member Posts: 4
    edited January 2018
    @Kabam team , I have entered in the game and completed quest by using red hulk meanwhile energy got over hence I have switched to my main account but again I tried to enter in the game for explore the quest. Could not be able to login. Can you confirm how many times we can login?
  • Chandu_s700Chandu_s700 Member Posts: 4
    @Seminio , you need to restart the game then you’ll be able to participate in the beta test.
  • N0L1M1TSN0L1M1TS Member Posts: 26
    @Kabam Vydious

N0L1M1TS

No access to Beta yet. Thank you.
  • morrie1234morrie1234 Member Posts: 1
    morrie1234: "unable to connect to beta servers!"
    Plz check it
This discussion has been closed.