Beta Test - Technical Issues Thread [PLEASE READ ORIGINAL POST FOR STATUS]

Comments

• usbpbanditusbpbandit Member Posts: 4
    Username: usbpbandit

Got the invite but buttons still greyed out.
  • AllTrillAllTrill Member Posts: 11
    I still cannot access the Beta. My in game name is: AllTrill
  • 8Ball8Ball Member Posts: 1
    Failed to log in to server
    In game ID:
    Eight.8.Ball
  • 12ftNinja12ftNinja Member Posts: 6
    I know this thread is flooded with “can’t access” issues, but I have a potential bug. My Red Hulk’s L2 says regeneration but the health doesn’t change. Wondering if other have this problem.
  • rock65xrock65x Member Posts: 25
    Seriously this is ridiculous. Don’t ask me to help you test your game then won’t let me in. I was really excited and you slap me in the f’ing face. Username: Rock65x cannot get in. It’s greyed out.
    Hey Beta Testing Summoners!
    Status Update:

We are still working on getting the Beta out to everybody, but this will be taken care of over the next hours, or day.

Care to revise this, Miiiiiike????
  • SSGogetaSSGogeta Member Posts: 3
    Can’t access yet...Username: SSGogeta
  • JammandosaurusJammandosaurus Member Posts: 1
    Still “greyed” out. Would like to beta test as well. IGN: jammandosaurus
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Member Posts: 741 ★★
    I can't get in either. Just sent a ticket, but I'm not sure if the support team is aware of the message in this thread.
    @Kabam Vydious

They've been made aware of the situation!

We just wanted to make it easier for those who have yet to write in a ticket. If you have, perfect! If you haven't, no big deal. We can still get this fixed with the aid of providing your username. :)

Armaganon00
  • JonWright2016DWJonWright2016DW Member Posts: 19
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious I’m still not able to participate and I have 2 accounts on the same device
    First account username: Jon Wright
    Second account username: Doctorwho2016DW
  • IrcIrc Member Posts: 14
    Hi Since im a beta tester for other games too i think i know what you guys need from a tester.. i wanna be a beta tester for Mcoc too what shud i do to become one ????
  • Mohamedua5959Mohamedua5959 Member Posts: 18
    @Kabam Vydious hi i was on beta test and i rank up up my lc to rank5 to test his max damage as 4* and lost my t4 basic can u pls check it. And help me
  • patrickryan351patrickryan351 Member Posts: 5
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/profile/Kabam Vydious https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/profile/Kabam Miike
    I am too not able to participate!! I do have two accounts on one device!!
    Main account: patrickryan351
    Secondary account: patrickryan352
  • Mega_PidgeotMega_Pidgeot Member Posts: 6
    My in game is Mega Pidgeot.
    Hey everyone!

So we spoke to the rest of the team in regards to those still having trouble accessing the Beta and we're sorry for the delay on it, but we're going to work towards helping y'all get into it ASAP. To help get this flowing, we'll need everyone who can't access the Beta to please provide us with their in-game username.

Thanks in advance, gang!

• MareskaMareska Member Posts: 5
    Hi kabam, will I be able to collect the rewards from the Beta test, such as the Web-slinger challenge, in my main account?
    thanks.
  • Bash100000Bash100000 Member Posts: 11
    Hey everyone!

So we spoke to the rest of the team in regards to those still having trouble accessing the Beta and we're sorry for the delay on it, but we're going to work towards helping y'all get into it ASAP. To help get this flowing, we'll need everyone who can't access the Beta to please provide us with their in-game username.

Thanks in advance, gang!

In game name. Bash 100000

• brianpickrellbrianpickrell Member Posts: 2
    When we started this beta, 10k in units, 250 in gold and 50 energy refills were given, I started beta and ran thru 10 refills, used units to purchase more, so what happened to other 40 refills
  • Mohamedua5959Mohamedua5959 Member Posts: 18
    Ok arena lock is fixed for me now but i did not got the missing resources tht i used to rank up on beta. ( exept gold )
  • brianpickrellbrianpickrell Member Posts: 2
    Ran thru 10 energy refills but other 40 are gone
  • Lane82837474Lane82837474 Member Posts: 3
    Hey everyone!

Thanks in advance, gang!

Mine is Lane82837474

• muzyrazamuzyraza Member Posts: 3
    Hey everyone!

Thanks in advance, gang!

Mine is Lane82837474

Ign= muzyraza
  • DellzlumizDellzlumiz Member Posts: 1
    [
    Armaganon00[/quote]
    I can't get in either. Just sent a ticket, but I'm not sure if the support team is aware of the message in this thread.
    @Kabam Vydious

They've been made aware of the situation!

We just wanted to make it easier for those who have yet to write in a ticket. If you have, perfect! If you haven't, no big deal. We can still get this fixed with the aid of providing your username. :)

Armaganon00

User name @Dellzlumiz
    I still can’t get in. Either get me in or don’t ask for my help anymore. Horrible customer service. Username: Rock65x
    Doubt it will do any good.
  • JJkohlerJJkohler Member Posts: 2
    I can’t get into the beta.
    Username: bloodaxe flamma
  • WattyWatty Member Posts: 17
    Ok this is ridiculous I have given you my username twice and given you all the information you requested and guess what it has been 3 days and still can’t access beta servers so I give up I’m not going to bother with beta anymore, I’m just going to play my game.
  • SuicideKing2SuicideKing2 Member Posts: 4
    Still unable to get in the beta @Kabam Miike
    Username: SuicideKing2
  • Wally1957Wally1957 Member Posts: 1
    Getting cannot connect to beta server. IGN wally1957
  • barking_spyders1barking_spyders1 Member Posts: 79
    If your buttons are greyed out then that mean you were not picked for this round of Beta Testing. Im sure its hard enough for them to sift through all the post here without having people complain they cannot get in when they were never invited. Everyone has gotten those boxes for beta. Its only the ones that have been lit up that have gotten the invites. Stop spamming gk0j2c5rxeuy.jpeg
  • barking_spyders1barking_spyders1 Member Posts: 79
    If you log in and you see this. Then you are a participant in beta. Otherwise your not
This discussion has been closed.