**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Beta Test - Technical Issues Thread [PLEASE READ ORIGINAL POST FOR STATUS]

Comments

• It’s been days and i still can’t get in.
  • HatshipuhHatshipuh Posts: 146
    Only bit more than 3 days left of 7 days, submitted IGN 2 days ago and still can't access beta.
    This is pretty much representative of how everything else is handled in this game.
    All lip service while nothing really changes.
  • JC666JC666 Posts: 2
    Ya solo quedan 3 dias para probar el Beta y aun no me activan el acceso :/ , que paso Kabam se olvidaron de mi :'(n6rwr0uozisp.png
  • hazhaz Posts: 3
    edited January 2018
    I’ve had the same issue can’t join my in game name is haz_erdis1.6x3rwc90ra7x.png
    krbmxaoaisvz.png
    gahvjf5ht860.png
    03fh79kix2lo.png
  • We've been playing night and day for three years. we're spending a lot of money. the worst of crystals is a lot. this game is nothing but stress. nobody likes this game. we play to thrive.
    Beta lost of time, don't make another game
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Still can’t get in to beta. What a joke. Next time I will decline
  • WattyWatty Posts: 17
    Only 3 days left and still cannot access the beta servers I have given you my account information I have given you everything you requested and still can’t get in, I was really delighted to be picked to test only to have it ripped away, am I ever going to get a chance to try these new improvements.
  • Beyond frustrating... please don’t invite me on future beta tests if they are all like this... still waiting. I would rather not know of beta test and possibly making the game better if they are all this unproductive!
  • I was invited but it never lit up inside the yellow Beta box.. I just didn’t know what to make of that, I’m only able to connect to comments..
  • Well guys we might as well toss this one up. We can't get in so I'm just going to focus on quest. Dueces
  • AzeAze Posts: 11
    Like to help, but still don’t have the button active to try the beta after 4 days...
  • a69bt7it2esb.png9j93okjsn1o7.png
    I still can’t login.
  • Hey everyone -

Wanted to stop in with an update on the Beta Access issues many of you are still running into. After investigating the issue further, we were able to determine that if you've switched devices since creating your account this will cause the Beta to be inaccessible. Unfortunately, this means that we will not be able to get everybody we had hoped in the Beta this iteration. We'll be able to have this fixed for the next time around, but at this moment we can't do so without risking the current state of those within it currently. We're sorry for the disappointment this has caused, we know how much many of you were looking forward to helping us out with this one.
  • Morgan210805Morgan210805 Posts: 36
    Hey everyone -

Wanted to stop in with an update on the Beta Access issues many of you are still running into. After investigating the issue further, we were able to determine that if you've switched devices since creating your account this will cause the Beta to be inaccessible. Unfortunately, this means that we will not be able to get everybody we had hoped in the Beta this iteration. We'll be able to have this fixed for the next time around, but at this moment we can't do so without risking the current state of those within it currently. We're sorry for the disappointment this has caused, we know how much many of you were looking forward to helping us out with this one.

Not sure what that means but I have one account on one phone
  • WattyWatty Posts: 17
    I have not been able to access beta servers what so ever, but I have never switch device or account I have always had this device and always had this account, so how come I’ve not been able to access beta testing.
  • 3 days later and still no access to beta
  • Still not able to get in as well.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Anyone else have all their gold disappear on the beta server? Went to rank up LC and instead of 2m gold I had a total of 552. Alas.
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Menkent wrote: »
    Anyone else have all their gold disappear on the beta server? Went to rank up LC and instead of 2m gold I had a total of 552. Alas.

Yeah me too. Luckily I have a 4* duped 5/50 Red Hulk so I was able to test him properly but my LC is still R3 4* and no gold :( He's still gonna be much better from what I saw but I'll save my review for the feedback form.
  • LeeMLeeM Posts: 3
    3 days left and still can't get in. Both buttons are still greyed out. Username :lussiano1.
  • One account, one phone. Any other excuse you guys want to bring us? Smh was all pumped about this too.
  • Still can’t get on still says participate still says failed to log in this pointless now
  • Still can’t access Beta. Is it still being rolled out?
  • It’s been already a time than beta will end but I’m still not able to participate. Getting a message that Couldn’t connect to the beta server. Don’t know if I should keep on trying to connect or leave this beta testing behind.
  • KyrazmomKyrazmom Posts: 159
    While at work 2 days ago, I was able to get into the beta. Couldn’t do much since I was working and switched back over to regular game to play AQ & AW. Went to switch back to beta testing after I got home and got the error “unable to connect to beta server.” Just letting you know.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Arena is disabled for me, ever since the beta.dzof6erhb5pd.png
  • José_d_sJosé_d_s Posts: 3
    Connexion toujours impossibleiyjxl6emkxhs.png
  • Hero221977Hero221977 Posts: 7
    I like the changes made to LC a lot can be used as offense and defense in AW. Red hulk regen could be better not much of a game changer and his S2 could do some more damage considering they are usually the most powerful.

• Hero221977Hero221977 Posts: 7
    Rank down tickets how many and for what *???
This discussion has been closed.