Beta Test - Technical Issues Thread [PLEASE READ ORIGINAL POST FOR STATUS]

Comments

• Sheridan73Sheridan73 Member Posts: 2
    i031tf8z4um6.png
    J ai été invité à faire la beta test et toutes les options restent en gris je n ai accès a rien. Est ce normal?
  • NJT2016NJT2016 Member Posts: 17
    I still can't participate
  • AnubisPGAnubisPG Member Posts: 4
    So, does this mean I am not going to get into the beta?buuklf9064jc.png
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Member Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    A few points

This is a beta, no "freebies" would be issued as the unfairness would be really unfair because most of the non beta testers will be up in arms

I really like the buff to Luke Cage, but I do think that he could have Cruelty and Unblockable Attacks every time the Special 2 is activated.

Red Hulk, to be completely honest, I preferred the older version but I liked the regen on his L2. Maybe increase it slightly and give him Incinerate back.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Member Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Chris7540 wrote: »
    I got in, I like some of the changes to LC so far. Played ROL. However, it's using my main accounts energy. So, I'm wondering.. what is the incentive to test these characters and use up our real game energy when nothing is carried over or rewarded? It's cool and all the be part of the beta.. But I have stuff to do on my actual account and I don't think I'm down to use up energy on the beta if it's taking from my actual account.

Umm didn’t they give us a **** ton of energy refills for the beta account? You should be able to refil once u are done. RoL doesn’t even cost energy if you don’t have a really fast killer like SL because it takes around 6 minutes to beat most of them.
  • raitezraitez Member Posts: 1
    I wasn't able to get on at all since it started any info
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Member Posts: 649 ★★★
    Red Hulk, to be completely honest, I preferred the older version but I liked the regen on his L2. Maybe increase it slightly and give him Incinerate back.

I agree he should get incineration back off Sp2 but I love the Incineration immune change.. Got to punch Mephisto in his fat head with no aurora damage :-D
  • Shiva_1Shiva_1 Member Posts: 19
    Had the yellow tab but my status was always just waiting...never got in or a email that most got.
  • Gregm54Gregm54 Member Posts: 1
    Did not work for me, both survey and participate buttons are greyed out. Won't be checking anymore, would have liked to participate...oh well
  • FuriousVFuriousV Member Posts: 13
    Of all this beta-test time I haven’t some button to check changes in the game
  • FuriousVFuriousV Member Posts: 13
    edited January 2018
    dp9ow9jdcj2c.png
  • M1dKnight23M1dKnight23 Member Posts: 3
    DAFkus wrote: »
    hc8apgiddr78.png

Restart, and nothing

I haven't been able to get in since out started.
  • M1dKnight23M1dKnight23 Member Posts: 3
    Less than 2 days left and still can't get in. Sucks.
  • Lane82837474Lane82837474 Member Posts: 3
    6eyyduvte03f.png
    So, what are your plans for the people who couldn’t get in throughout this whole beta?
  • Tha_JumpmanTha_Jumpman Member Posts: 6
    zak66wczbnyc.jpeg
    I’ll take the survey when you let me actually do the damn thing.
  • CHACKMISACHACKMISA Member Posts: 3
    Desde que inicio la prueba BETA solo me aparece próximamente, no he podido entrar, que necesito para ingresar
  • CHACKMISACHACKMISA Member Posts: 3
    umhtcu33e4la.png
    Cuando puedo ingresar???????
  • Royboy102Royboy102 Member Posts: 4
    I haven’t been able to participate in the beta testing yet. Why invite people to test and then not let them do it? Smh
  • Royboy102Royboy102 Member Posts: 4
    6m6b6kfkjl6d.png
  • Jondarcy13Jondarcy13 Member Posts: 15
    Well still can’t get on stil but you want me fill in a survey for what how u can’t get on
  • Jondarcy13Jondarcy13 Member Posts: 15
    And I have never switched devices ever so that’s not the problem
  • roldanroldan Member Posts: 6
    I waited but i still cant conect to the beta server, the survey button works well.
  • AlexJAlexJ Member Posts: 5
    I still haven’t had a chance to play and I got invited
  • Umair129Umair129 Member Posts: 5
    I am unable to be in beta server and i have not been invited for beta testing
  • TitaniumKanikasTitaniumKanikas Member Posts: 18
    I was invited, but never able to participate in the beta. It never worked (tried >10 times per day)

Maybe next time. Perhaps?
  • LeeMLeeM Member Posts: 3
    Never was able to log in into beta. Username : lussiano1
  • РусланРуслан Member Posts: 1
    Passed the World of Legends, using Luke cage and Red Hulk. Have Luke cage a little bit. Throws no more than 12 adverse effects. Damage good. And very happy that his invincibility can now be used several times per battle instead of once as before. Well, the rating would have him to raise and it is very low. And Red Hulk pleases the damage. Regeneration with 2 special attacks is very small. Only 6%. To increase at least to 10%. In General, change was good. Made them much better. I they will stop gathering dust and I'm going to play them. Thank you for the test
  • NikolasNikolas Member Posts: 2
    Красный Халк радует. Регенерация с двумя специальными атаками очень мала. Только 6%. Увеличте до менее 10%. В целом, изменение было хорошим.
  • ThopsThops Member Posts: 5
    Wow the beta is really good. Stil nothing to play next time good luck but I will not help you guys.
  • WattyWatty Member Posts: 17
    You sent me a message on my game asking me to remember to fill in my survey, I can not fill in a survey because I was never to access the beta site, so I cannot comment on something I don’t no about.
This discussion has been closed.