**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Character Wishlist Thread 3.0

Comments

• Taxman666Taxman666 Posts: 103
    We Have a new Edition member...

We gonna call u Johnny Gill lol
    068lp783fpl7.jpg
  • Nightwing6666Nightwing6666 Posts: 170
    galactus-cosmic
    ego the living planet-cosmic
    Dog welder-skill
    Legion-mutant
    squirrel girl-science
    Emma frost-mutant
    Kitty Pryde-mutant
    The one above all- same class as maestro
    Captain america/sam wilson-tech
    Namor-mutant
    Hope summers-Mutant
    Batman-tech
    superman-god level
    Hey Night Wing...
    We talking about Marvel...
    Bat Man tech. N Superman???
    Wrong page.
  • Dan99Dan99 Posts: 132
    9ibfld9pisuc.png

MYSTIQUE

idea:
    Now that champs are Hidden again in AW, maybe Mystique can fool attackers into believing she is of a different class. And that the class she will masquerade as is determined by her synergies, or maybe the sequence with which defenders are deployed. (i.e. if Mystique is deployed first, she will pose as science, if deployed second, she masquerades as skill, etc.....)
    You see Dan this is why ur my Man Crush in this Forum lol ...
    U make me Giddy
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Drakkon245 wrote: »
    1. IronMan [Inifinity War] suit
    2. Captain America [Infinity War] suit
    these are my wish list please add them please

and winter soldier (civil war suit)
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    There are already too many threads on this already
  • I really want
    1.man thing (kinda a better version of king groot)
    2. The lizard
    3. Morbius
    4. Red skull!!!
  • rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268
    edited February 2018
    See my Emma Frost idea on reddit (same Username). I am keeping the most recent updates on the idea there! I'm actually pretty proud of the idea!
    https://redd.it/7x20q0
    We need pics...
  • Enigma_23Enigma_23 Posts: 17
    Nova can be added at anytime.My favorite marvel character by far.
  • 1. IronMan [Inifinity War] suit
    2. Captain America [Infinity War] suit
    these are my wish list please add them please
  • Dan99Dan99 Posts: 132
    6l7fqp6nv5t3.jpg

STARFOX (Thanos's Brother)

idea:
    Lowers ability accuracy of female characters, and the degree with which he can lower ability accuracy increases the longer he stays close to his opponent. ( Arguably he can affect any being that possesses pleasure centers but i don't want him to be so over-powered like Black Widow)

from wiki:
    "Starfox can psionically stimulate the pleasure centers in nearby people's brains, making them calm and open to suggestion using his persuasion skill. It has been suggested that when in physical contact, and there is direct line of sight between the subject and the target, Starfox can use this euphoria effect to cause a person or persons to become infatuated with him, objects, or people of his choosing or simply to make others feel good while in his presence. Notably, the euphoria power does not work on his brother Thanos. His psionic powers are possessed to some degree by all Eternals, but he developed them in his own unique manner. Starfox's mental powers do not work on beings whose brains do not have pleasure centers. These powers were later shut off at Eros' request to prevent them from being abused."
  • @Kabam Miike add red skull to game.
    uw86h93b0mkx.jpg
    z7wuwwtd0jtn.jpg
    Come on Kabam... This should be easy...
    Duh ...Ghost Rider with no fire ...
    Easy as Cake.
  • J226J226 Posts: 8
    Domino
    Warpath
    Boom Boom
    Cannonball
    Jubilee
    Havok
    Sabretooth
    USAgent( not a reskin either)
    Hobgoblin( not a reskin)
    Agent Coulsen
  • Matty_Giz11Matty_Giz11 Posts: 71
    THE FANTASTIC FOUR, ALREADY!
    Other than them, DOCTOR DOOM, ALREADY!
    Other than them, SILVER SURFER, ALREADY!
    I think you have to find Wong, Mantis, and Bluebird in it. The three will all be in Infinity War. Also, can we spare the diversity ****? Some of these might be in already...

Others:

A-Bomb

Galacticus

Sandman (don't know how he didn't come with rest of main Spider-Man group)

Iron Maiden

Pepper Pott's alter ego (was it "Heart"? Now I'm just thinking of band names... OMG, is that what they were going for with Iron Man? Rock and Roll related names? Ex. Iron Man, Iron Maiden, Heart...)

The Lizard

Dark Knight

Mockingbird

Ajax

The Ancient One

Kaecilius

Red Skull

Bullseye

Cottonmouth

Diamondback

The Blob

Thor (Frog)

Quicksilver

Jean Grey

Stan Lee ;)

The Destroyer

Squirrel Girl 👍🏿

Hulk (Ragnarok battle gear)

The Collector

Grandmaster

Valkyrie

Fantastic Four (Don't know how not even one of them are in it)

Ego (Vol. 2)

Ragnarok

Maria Hill

Arnim Zola

Fing Fang Foom

Kraven the Scavenger

Whiplash

Nova Prime

Iron Patriot

I think you have to find Wong, Mantis, and Bluebird in it. The three will all be in Infinity War. Also, can we spare the diversity ****? Some of these might be in already...

Others:

A-Bomb

Galacticus

Sandman (don't know how he didn't come with rest of main Spider-Man group)

Iron Maiden

Pepper Pott's alter ego (was it "Heart"? Now I'm just thinking of band names... OMG, is that what they were going for with Iron Man? Rock and Roll related names? Ex. Iron Man, Iron Maiden, Heart...)

The Lizard

Dark Knight

Mockingbird

Ajax

The Ancient One

Kaecilius

Red Skull

Bullseye

Cottonmouth

Diamondback

The Blob

Thor (Frog)

Quicksilver

Jean Grey

Stan Lee ;)

The Destroyer

Squirrel Girl 👍🏿

Hulk (Ragnarok battle gear)

The Collector

Grandmaster

Valkyrie

Fantastic Four (Don't know how not even one of them are in it)

Ego (Vol. 2)

Ragnarok

Maria Hill

Arnim Zola

Fing Fang Foom

Kraven the Scavenger

Whiplash

Nova Prime

Iron Patriot

I was reading this from the bottom up and was thinking: “is this guy on crack?” I only realized after a scrolled up it was myself. #StayHumble
  • J226J226 Posts: 8
    Also-
    Giant Man
    Wasp
    Ghost
    Wonder Man
    Shadowcat
    Tigra
    Agent May
    Mockingbird
    Quasar
    Shuri (either as herself or Black Panther or both)
    Captain Britain
    Captain America (Sam Wilson)
    Captain America (Sharon Carter)
    Crystal
    Blue Marvel
    Adam Warlock
    Deathlok
    Nimrod
    Sentinel Prime
    Onslaught
    Bishop
    Emma Frost
    Hellfire Club
    Omega Red
  • WICCAN (Billy Kaplan) as a mystic champion - he is the son of Scarlet Witch and a very powerful witch!
    HULKLING (Teddy Altman) as a cosmic champion - half kree and half so skrull and fiance to Wiccan.
    SISTER GRIMM (Nick Minouru) as a mystic champion - another powerful witch and leader of the runaways.
    MISS CHAVEZ (America Chavez) - as a cosmic champion - a powerful girl from a utopian parallel world.
    --- basically the young heroes from our favourite comics (runways, young avengers, etc). They're full of power and representation!!!
  • cycyancycyan Posts: 77
    edited February 2018
    Sabretooth! This is my suggestion and is not leaked abilities. This is just how I want him to be.

Mutant
    High crit damage
    Above average health

Passive: Every hit he does lays a bleed that last forever that does 1 damage this will never reset.

Speacle atack 1: Sabretooth brings his hands up and jabs them into his opponent giving them a armor break, stun and makes it so the openent can’t use there speacle atack for 6 seconds

Speacle atack 2: Sabretooth scratches opponent 3 times then it’s the opponent. This doese armor break, stun and gives him physical resistents.

Speacile atack 3: Sabretooth scratches the open tent 16 times then jumps in the air and lands on opponent. This does armor break stun and gives himself bleed immune for 15 seconds, and makes him Gain power for 6 seconds.

Awkend abilities: Sabretooth has gone mad! Every 5 hit combo he doese he gains a Rage Charge, once he reaches 10 he can do a 6 hit combo he can only go up to a 7 hit combo.

Sabretooth will regen 10 percent of his health if he reaches 3 rage charges.

Thank you and tell me what you think!

• cycyancycyan Posts: 77
    edited February 2018
    cycyan wrote: »
    Sabretooth! This is my suggestion and is not leaked abilities. This is just how I want him to be.

High crit damage
    Above average health

Passive: Every hit he does lays a bleed that last forever that does 1 damage this will never reset.

Speacle atack 1: Sabretooth brings his hands up and jabs them into his opponent giving them a armor break, stun and makes it so the openent can’t use there speacle atack for 6 seconds

Speacle atack 2: Sabretooth scratches opponent 3 times then it’s the opponent. This doese armor break, stun and gives him physical resistents.

Speacile atack 3: Sabretooth scratches the open tent 16 times then jumps in the air and lands on opponent. This does armor break stun and gives himself bleed immune for 15 seconds, and makes him Gain power for 6 seconds.

Awkend abilities: Sabretooth has gone mad! Every 5 hit combo he doese he gains a Rage Charge, once he reaches 10 he can do a 6 hit combo he can only go up to a 7 hit combo.

Sabretooth will regen 10 percent of his health if he reaches 3 rage charges.

Thank you and tell me what you think!

XD I meant Special, lol I’m dumb
    We have Sabertooth coming....
    Tav Man
  • ron67mjrron67mjr Posts: 27
    I understand why they do not add name of the Submariner what you been awesome character for the Marvel Universe they never use him an anything and I don't understand why