**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

M.O.D.O.K.’S Lab Grand Re-Opening!

Comments

• Options
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    I checked back in my line chats, because I had a feeling something was up (I remember getting 50 shards for heroic). Back then we voted on possibly doing less war to focus on MODOK’s lab and we’re all talking about 50 5* shards from heroic. However I do not have any visual proof we actually got that.

Huh. My only memory of Modok's lab is that I was disappointed about not getting any 5 star shards (as I was not yet capable of kicking ass and doing expert mode, so I settled with heroic completions). That said, I very well could be misremembering.

I found some screencaps of the rewards I got for doing each difficulty. Here's what I got for Hard difficulty last MODOK:

konhdghxapk4.png
  • Options
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • Options
    Cool
  • Options
    PugalkpPugalkp Posts: 1
    edited February 2018
    Hii
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Snaggle wrote: »
    It's still 200 5 star shard you said updated!?

Our bad! That was bad math on our part. Sorry!

"bad math on our part" Jesus christ. People are out here selling their houses just to have a chance at 5* Blade and you're only giving us 200 5* Shards? SHAME.

200 5* Shards, every 12 hours. That's 100 more than the last Event, per day, with 0 Energy cost. You were expecting a 5* per run?
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Yeah dimension rifts were way better
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    I checked back in my line chats, because I had a feeling something was up (I remember getting 50 shards for heroic). Back then we voted on possibly doing less war to focus on MODOK’s lab and we’re all talking about 50 5* shards from heroic. However I do not have any visual proof we actually got that.

Huh. My only memory of Modok's lab is that I was disappointed about not getting any 5 star shards (as I was not yet capable of kicking ass and doing expert mode, so I settled with heroic completions). That said, I very well could be misremembering.

I found some screencaps of the rewards I got for doing each difficulty. Here's what I got for Hard difficulty last MODOK:

konhdghxapk4.png

That’s how I remember it!

"bad math on our part" Jesus christ. People are out here selling their houses just to have a chance at 5* Blade and you're only giving us 200 5* Shards? SHAME.

200 5* Shards, every 12 hours. That's 100 more than the last Event, per day, with 0 Energy cost. You were expecting a 5* per run?

How is it 100 more? I got 750 every day last time, now I’ll get 500 a day. Does it run longer then it did last time?
  • Options

konhdghxapk4.png

How is it 100 more? I got 750 every day last time, now I’ll get 500 a day. Does it run longer then it did last time?

I said the last Event, the Trials. It gave 300 Shards every 24 hours, and 700 on Day 7. This gives 400 every 24 hours, with no Energy used. The main point is it's cumulative. It adds up. Really not that much to complain about considering it's Shards daily.
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★

konhdghxapk4.png

I said the last Event, the Trials. It gave 300 Shards every 24 hours, and 700 on Day 7. This gives 400 every 24 hours, with no Energy used. The main point is it's cumulative. It adds up. Really not that much to complain about considering it's Shards daily.

To be clear, I’m not complaining. I think the rewards are good like this. I was just confused about you math, but I thought you where comparing it to last MODOK event and not the trials.
  • Options

konhdghxapk4.png

To be clear, I’m not complaining. I think the rewards are good like this. I was just confused about you math, but I thought you where comparing it to last MODOK event and not the trials.

Yeah I didn't take it as you complaining. I was speaking generically. :)
  • Options
    theshiznit05theshiznit05 Posts: 107
    Didn't the lab have way more fights than the Wakandian trials (only 3 fights)
  • Options
    GillidafGillidaf Posts: 85
    awakening gem would been better then the shards
  • Options
    I want to play modok lab.... so pls tell me what can I do ......
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Ryansapph wrote: »
    Updated the game no lab, have the story quest but no lab. tried installing and un installing still no lab...so where is the lab? @Kabam Miike

It starts later today.
    rqqc4jizditc.png
  • Options
    project314project314 Posts: 67
    Ryansapph wrote: »
    Updated the game no lab, have the story quest but no lab. tried installing and un installing still no lab...so where is the lab? @Kabam Miike

Check the announcement, normally new event quests launch at 10:00 AM PST. For the reopening of M.O.D.O.K.’s lab, they specify a launch at 2:00 PM PST. So give it another 3 hours and you should be able to access it. =)
  • Options
    Gosto muito do jogo, mas se torna intediante as vezes por ser tao dificil e cobra em tudo não pedindo pra facilitar, mas tudo leva a gastar dinheiro, nos jogadores queremos jogar e se divertir a intenção é essa e não me esqueço que devem lucrar com isso. Mas torne o jogo mais amplo e viciante aos jogadores. Que possam obter personagens que querem comprando, ate mudando uns expeciais e etc... e ao inves de forçar compra ou aproveitar ofertas que apenas vcs querem mais que tds vejam que é bom aproveitar.
  • Options
    Gintoki wrote: »
    I don't see why all the complaining. There's no Energy cost. You can literally run at least 3 Difficulties on Auto Fight and get Rewards, at least those of us that have Champs high enough.

FYI auto fights are disabled in modok's lab

Read the Announcement.

My bad I didn't notice it.
    I thought they were like last time (auto fight=off)
  • Options
    MasihMasih Posts: 1
    💪🏻🤘🏻
  • Options
    WebbdogWebbdog Posts: 117
    Worst event ever. Hate the gambling tactics kabam uses.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Rupta wrote: »
    Not worth playing if u get only these rewards

What’s the risk or cost to play? It’s 0 energy for tons of free rewards, nothing to turn your nose up at

"tons of free rewards" 🤣

It is tons of free rewards if you add them up over the month
  • Options
    You offer the lab with 0 energy yet we cant enter while in other quest, what kind of BS is that
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Wow...this is a lot harder than last time...and the rewards suck!
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    We have to do twice as many fights every 12 hours as The Black Panther quest and we get less rewards...whats that **** about?
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Just got 200 5* shards, 360 T2 alpha frags and a 5* sig stone at a cost of no energy and no items used. Didn't even re-roll buffs despite getting degen and poison with no immune champ, thorns, etc. Don't run the quest if you don't want to but stop complaining lol.
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Aaaaaand first boss for me was 6* Mordo... hallelujah...
  • Options
    TonedefTonedef Posts: 137
    edited February 2018
    Way harder, insane buff combos, I don’t think I had to use a single revive the last time modok infected the battlerealm. Used all 8 randomized and I’m dead on the second fight. Come on kabam! Random!? I got life transfer/degen paired with heal block twice, double thorns twice(every hit I landed would smash me for 1300 damage) and bunch of other BS buff combos. Not impressed.
  • Options
    Jogo bom só acho que deveria ter mas recompensas.