**Known AQ Bug**
We are aware that some alliances encountered a bug during this last AQ that would not allow them to start maps on certain days. We know this has impacted your rewards.
We have been looking into the cause of the problem and once we have resolved it we will explore how to make things right for the impacted alliances. We will provide any additional communication in

this thread.

Summoners! The Tiered Unit Offers available during the Summoner Celebration sale are only available until July 4th at 10 AM PT, unlike the Unit Store offers, which are available until July 5th at 10 AM PT. We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may cause.

GOLD. Is it really an issue?

11516171820

Comments

  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 14,686 Guardian
    The arguments against increasing gold seem to imply that Kabam would give it away, creating an unfair situation for those who have been stockpiling gold. When has this company ever been that generous? We always have to earn it, sometimes from very difficult sources. People who need gold would spend their time and energy grinding for more gold, while those who already have plenty of gold would be free to grind for other resources, which would keep them ahead. It would all balance out if they did it right.

    Strictly speaking, there is already a mechanism for redistributing effort among different resource rewards: Glory. Glory was explicitly created to provide some (but not an unlimited) way to allow players to shift their effort from one resource to another. Instead of getting the fixed rewards we used to get, we now get an intermediate currency that each individual player can spend in different directions, to a point.

    It works mechanically, but there is a psychological issue with glory. *Some* players (not all) feel that glory is "intended" to be spent on the most difficult to acquire resources, like say T2A, and that spending it on anything else is "wrong." There's no way to address this problem in the general case, so you will always get complaints from this direction.

    Technically, you can use glory to buy gold as well, but even I know that's completely not worth it at the moment. However, if your goal is not to add gold to the game but to simply allow players to shift their efforts away from other resources and towards gold to better balance the resources they earn, the logical option is to suggest creating a better gold crystal for the glory store. Add a "Glory Gold Crystal" or something like that, and calculate a reasonable return for that crystal. Something that would be more comparable in value to the other things in the glory store. I would not be opposed to that idea at all.
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    shchong2 wrote: »
    Good discussion on-going! Thanks folks!

    p/s: The drama is too long, I begin to run out of popcorns :D

    It was a fun thread. The trolling, the reverse trolling, no hurt feelings, lmao
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 2,674 ★★★★
    I don't struggle for gold but I also have to be very careful about where I use resources and don't have the same issues faced by others.

    I am probably in a sweet spot where the amount of grinding I do versus champ crystals opened seems to work out about even. I am sitting on 3.8m, the gold rifts a while ago put me to 4m, I have added nearly 100k to my rating in that time.

    Not the same ballpark, not even the same sport as many who have already posted.

    Everyone in my alliance below me struggles for gold, not enough arena.

    Clearly if I were opening as many crystals and chasing the next rank up like others around my rating I would probably struggle if I were paying for maps as well.

    The higher tier guys obviously have problems since donations are higher, ingame time is more demanding and far more champs are being gathered.

    I can't see a single reason not to increase gold rewards, no one misses out by having more gold.

    Make pittance worth something so players can decide whether it is worth something to them.

    Fix the stupid drop rates in the gold crystal, I can't remember the last time I pulled anything other than 2400.

    Create and hand out gold boosts as rewards as well as the XP boosts.



  • Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    As another player correctly pointed out, the game has advanced much in the last few years to say the least but the gold system, as it stands, largely remains the same as it is since the game's introduction (correct me if I'm wrong).

    When I joined the game around 2 and a half years ago, resources such as catalysts and even premium crystals were scarce. You got what you got and that was that! Tier 1 Alpha catalysts and T4B were priceless materials and this isn't even considered any T4CC. However, since then, crystal shards, catalyst fragments, glory and the loyalty system among many other major additions to the game have increased the availability of these resources almost exponentially to the point where top players are literally having tens of T4CC about to expire in their stashes.

    However, the gold rewarding system still largely remains the same despite the massive increase in the availability of formerly 'rare' resources. Yeah, gold crystals have been introduced as a permanent addition to the game but most would agree that their prices aren't viable nor worth it in terms of the actual gold payback (2400 gold for 20 units?).

    Is the current gold system 'broken' by any means? No, not at all. It does work and still gets the job done - albeit at a much slower rate than what should be possible. It's kind of like an old but sturdy flip phone: you can still can people, text your friends, play basic games etc but is somewhat outdated. A change or update will be and is warmly welcomed.

    This is why I can sympathise with those who ask for a weekly Sunday Gold Realm or those who complain that they're 'bankrupt' of gold. Are these guys ranking their champs faster more than the current system allows? Most likely yes. But isn't their fault for ranking too fast or too slow. It's the system's fault for not keeping up with the massively increased availability of resources that allow a faster rate of ranking than the gold system allows. In the end, our gold 'bankruptcy' is just a side effect of an old system trying to keep up with new standards.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Again the solution is simple guys.

    You have an abudance ant if resources because tou play map 5 and map 6. You have an abundance of champs because they ate easier to be obtained. The game needs a balance in which you need to work and put the time on to be able to collect all resources.

    Solutions:

    1. Dont open AQ crystals or t4cc crystals.
    2. Dont rank up every single champ. Focus in one or two God tier or good champs a month.
    3. Sell expiring resources.
    4. Dont do t4b and t1a arena. Instead do milestones in feature and basic.
    5. Sell expiring iso. Since you open 4 stars and 5 stars more frequently now there is always going to be enough iso available.

    6. Stop whining.
    7. Dont be lazy
    8. Enjoy the game
    9. Do quest
    10. Dont rank up 5 stars past rank 2 unless they are God tier. Rank 2 is all you need for arena.
    11. Ah this argument is the same T1A argument. Manage your resources wisely. Prioritize. Be smart.
    12. Play map 4 or map 3
    13. Relax game play
    14. Switch donations with a teammate.
    15. Buy gold donations with real money. Yes real money, dont you like this game so much. Feed kabam.
    16. Open uncollected arena crystals for gold and regular arena crystals for units.
    17. Wait to rank up champs for level up and advancement events when they match.
    18. Stop moaning
    19. Stop whining
    20. Stop whining!!!!!!!!!
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Again the solution is simple guys.

    You have an abudance ant if resources because tou play map 5 and map 6. You have an abundance of champs because they ate easier to be obtained. The game needs a balance in which you need to work and put the time on to be able to collect all resources.

    Solutions:

    1. Dont open AQ crystals or t4cc crystals.
    2. Dont rank up every single champ. Focus in one or two God tier or good champs a month.
    3. Sell expiring resources.
    4. Dont do t4b and t1a arena. Instead do milestones in feature and basic.
    5. Sell expiring iso. Since you open 4 stars and 5 stars more frequently now there is always going to be enough iso available.

    6. Stop whining.
    7. Dont be lazy
    8. Enjoy the game
    9. Do quest
    10. Dont rank up 5 stars past rank 2 unless they are God tier. Rank 2 is all you need for arena.
    11. Ah this argument is the same T1A argument. Manage your resources wisely. Prioritize. Be smart.
    12. Play map 4 or map 3
    13. Relax game play
    14. Switch donations with a teammate.
    15. Buy gold donations with real money. Yes real money, dont you like this game so much. Feed kabam.
    16. Open uncollected arena crystals for gold and regular arena crystals for units.
    17. Wait to rank up champs for level up and advancement events when they match.
    18. Stop moaning
    19. Stop whining
    20. Stop whining!!!!!!!!!

    Coming from the guy who's last few posts asked for a free gift from easter and rank down tickets.

    Hammer dropped.

    The issue has nothing to do with lazy, no questing, not doing arena, selling expiring mats. I believe there will be a buff to gold gain coming soon. The possible leak (unconfirmed) of the new co-op event may even rewards gold.

    The BIG frustration is Kabam lacks communication skills. If this co-op event does have gold rewards that would be a meaningful increase in gold obtained, and they did not communicate that to us when so many threads about gold are going up, and this thread alone has over 8k views and almost 600 comments, that would be such a smack in the face.

    There are people actively trying to find out what the direction of Kabam is. We are stuck here arguing with others who have no decision power. Every time a seemingly import issue is raised it's like praying to a god that never answers back. It's sad to see the lack of communication. For that reason, and for Kabam's sake, I am honestly hoping the co-op event has no gold rewards.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Yeap rank down tickets should be available in game but just for 4 stars ONLY.

    We have calendar and events for most things. Last year we got something for easter why not this year? The gift might be useless like an egg to get a 2 star but I enjoy kabam appreciation holiday gifts.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Yeap rank down tickets should be available in game but just for 4 stars ONLY.

    We have calendar and events for most things. Last year we got something for easter why not this year? The gift might be useless like an egg to get a 2 star but I enjoy kabam appreciation holiday gifts.

    No and off topic.
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Some people have the nerve to show their face around these parts after what happened to them.

    Dude said he didn’t want to do arena and then trolls gold threads calling players lazy for wanting to do less arena.

    r2bxu8oxfrvl.jpeg
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Riegel wrote: »
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Again the solution is simple guys.

    You have an abudance ant if resources because tou play map 5 and map 6. You have an abundance of champs because they ate easier to be obtained. The game needs a balance in which you need to work and put the time on to be able to collect all resources.

    Solutions:

    1. Dont open AQ crystals or t4cc crystals.
    2. Dont rank up every single champ. Focus in one or two God tier or good champs a month.
    3. Sell expiring resources.
    4. Dont do t4b and t1a arena. Instead do milestones in feature and basic.
    5. Sell expiring iso. Since you open 4 stars and 5 stars more frequently now there is always going to be enough iso available.

    6. Stop whining.
    7. Dont be lazy
    8. Enjoy the game
    9. Do quest
    10. Dont rank up 5 stars past rank 2 unless they are God tier. Rank 2 is all you need for arena.
    11. Ah this argument is the same T1A argument. Manage your resources wisely. Prioritize. Be smart.
    12. Play map 4 or map 3
    13. Relax game play
    14. Switch donations with a teammate.
    15. Buy gold donations with real money. Yes real money, dont you like this game so much. Feed kabam.
    16. Open uncollected arena crystals for gold and regular arena crystals for units.
    17. Wait to rank up champs for level up and advancement events when they match.
    18. Stop moaning
    19. Stop whining
    20. Stop whining!!!!!!!!!

    Coming from the guy who's last few posts asked for a free gift from easter and rank down tickets.

    Hammer dropped.

    The issue has nothing to do with lazy, no questing, not doing arena, selling expiring mats. I believe there will be a buff to gold gain coming soon. The possible leak (unconfirmed) of the new co-op event may even rewards gold.

    The BIG frustration is Kabam lacks communication skills. If this co-op event does have gold rewards that would be a meaningful increase in gold obtained, and they did not communicate that to us when so many threads about gold are going up, and this thread alone has over 8k views and almost 600 comments, that would be such a smack in the face.

    There are people actively trying to find out what the direction of Kabam is. We are stuck here arguing with others who have no decision power. Every time a seemingly import issue is raised it's like praying to a god that never answers back. It's sad to see the lack of communication. For that reason, and for Kabam's sake, I am honestly hoping the co-op event has no gold rewards.

    If you do everyting i suggested you will have no problem with gold. Coming from a guy with almost max out t4cc, 40 5 stars with more than half rank 3 or more. 80 4 stars rank 3 or more. And 10 million gold in stash.

    All acts 100 percent including act 5
    LOL 3 paths left.
    10 million gold in stash.

    The fact of the matter is that this childish behavior in which you feel entitled to have Gold or T1A is laughable. Wait to rank up champs. The game was not design so you get a champ and instantly rank and level up everything you want.

    Ahh one last thing. This moaning is not justified.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Coming from the guy who's last few posts asked for a free gift from easter and rank down tickets.

    Thank you!! Very insightful! :)
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Riegel wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Yeap rank down tickets should be available in game but just for 4 stars ONLY.

    We have calendar and events for most things. Last year we got something for easter why not this year? The gift might be useless like an egg to get a 2 star but I enjoy kabam appreciation holiday gifts.

    No and off topic.

    Yesssss. You have a different opinion than me just move on bro. Off topic.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Blax4ever wrote: »
    r2bxu8oxfrvl.jpeg

    Drug is bad. Drug destroys the brain. Permanent brain damage.
    We already witness the effect.
    Don't do drug.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Riegel wrote: »
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Again the solution is simple guys.

    You have an abudance ant if resources because tou play map 5 and map 6. You have an abundance of champs because they ate easier to be obtained. The game needs a balance in which you need to work and put the time on to be able to collect all resources.

    Solutions:

    1. Dont open AQ crystals or t4cc crystals.
    2. Dont rank up every single champ. Focus in one or two God tier or good champs a month.
    3. Sell expiring resources.
    4. Dont do t4b and t1a arena. Instead do milestones in feature and basic.
    5. Sell expiring iso. Since you open 4 stars and 5 stars more frequently now there is always going to be enough iso available.

    6. Stop whining.
    7. Dont be lazy
    8. Enjoy the game
    9. Do quest
    10. Dont rank up 5 stars past rank 2 unless they are God tier. Rank 2 is all you need for arena.
    11. Ah this argument is the same T1A argument. Manage your resources wisely. Prioritize. Be smart.
    12. Play map 4 or map 3
    13. Relax game play
    14. Switch donations with a teammate.
    15. Buy gold donations with real money. Yes real money, dont you like this game so much. Feed kabam.
    16. Open uncollected arena crystals for gold and regular arena crystals for units.
    17. Wait to rank up champs for level up and advancement events when they match.
    18. Stop moaning
    19. Stop whining
    20. Stop whining!!!!!!!!!

    Coming from the guy who's last few posts asked for a free gift from easter and rank down tickets.

    Hammer dropped.

    The issue has nothing to do with lazy, no questing, not doing arena, selling expiring mats. I believe there will be a buff to gold gain coming soon. The possible leak (unconfirmed) of the new co-op event may even rewards gold.

    The BIG frustration is Kabam lacks communication skills. If this co-op event does have gold rewards that would be a meaningful increase in gold obtained, and they did not communicate that to us when so many threads about gold are going up, and this thread alone has over 8k views and almost 600 comments, that would be such a smack in the face.

    There are people actively trying to find out what the direction of Kabam is. We are stuck here arguing with others who have no decision power. Every time a seemingly import issue is raised it's like praying to a god that never answers back. It's sad to see the lack of communication. For that reason, and for Kabam's sake, I am honestly hoping the co-op event has no gold rewards.

    If you do everyting i suggested you will have no problem with gold. Coming from a guy with almost max out t4cc, 40 5 stars with more than half rank 3 or more. 80 4 stars rank 3 or more. And 10 million gold in stash.

    All acts 100 percent including act 5
    LOL 3 paths left.
    10 million gold in stash.

    The fact of the matter is that this childish behavior in which you feel entitled to have Gold or T1A is laughable. Wait to rank up champs. The game was not design so you get a champ and instantly rank and level up everything you want.

    Ahh one last thing. This moaning is not justified.

    Everything you said is wrong, besides maybe what you have on your account.

    Again no one is demanding or feeling entitled to anything, we are putting out there what we believe is an issue and waiting for someone from the Kabam team to tell us what they feel in regards to gold. They have the data. Does that data show a buff is need or not?
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Riegel wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Riegel wrote: »
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Again the solution is simple guys.

    You have an abudance ant if resources because tou play map 5 and map 6. You have an abundance of champs because they ate easier to be obtained. The game needs a balance in which you need to work and put the time on to be able to collect all resources.

    Solutions:

    1. Dont open AQ crystals or t4cc crystals.
    2. Dont rank up every single champ. Focus in one or two God tier or good champs a month.
    3. Sell expiring resources.
    4. Dont do t4b and t1a arena. Instead do milestones in feature and basic.
    5. Sell expiring iso. Since you open 4 stars and 5 stars more frequently now there is always going to be enough iso available.

    6. Stop whining.
    7. Dont be lazy
    8. Enjoy the game
    9. Do quest
    10. Dont rank up 5 stars past rank 2 unless they are God tier. Rank 2 is all you need for arena.
    11. Ah this argument is the same T1A argument. Manage your resources wisely. Prioritize. Be smart.
    12. Play map 4 or map 3
    13. Relax game play
    14. Switch donations with a teammate.
    15. Buy gold donations with real money. Yes real money, dont you like this game so much. Feed kabam.
    16. Open uncollected arena crystals for gold and regular arena crystals for units.
    17. Wait to rank up champs for level up and advancement events when they match.
    18. Stop moaning
    19. Stop whining
    20. Stop whining!!!!!!!!!

    Coming from the guy who's last few posts asked for a free gift from easter and rank down tickets.

    Hammer dropped.

    The issue has nothing to do with lazy, no questing, not doing arena, selling expiring mats. I believe there will be a buff to gold gain coming soon. The possible leak (unconfirmed) of the new co-op event may even rewards gold.

    The BIG frustration is Kabam lacks communication skills. If this co-op event does have gold rewards that would be a meaningful increase in gold obtained, and they did not communicate that to us when so many threads about gold are going up, and this thread alone has over 8k views and almost 600 comments, that would be such a smack in the face.

    There are people actively trying to find out what the direction of Kabam is. We are stuck here arguing with others who have no decision power. Every time a seemingly import issue is raised it's like praying to a god that never answers back. It's sad to see the lack of communication. For that reason, and for Kabam's sake, I am honestly hoping the co-op event has no gold rewards.

    If you do everyting i suggested you will have no problem with gold. Coming from a guy with almost max out t4cc, 40 5 stars with more than half rank 3 or more. 80 4 stars rank 3 or more. And 10 million gold in stash.

    All acts 100 percent including act 5
    LOL 3 paths left.
    10 million gold in stash.

    The fact of the matter is that this childish behavior in which you feel entitled to have Gold or T1A is laughable. Wait to rank up champs. The game was not design so you get a champ and instantly rank and level up everything you want.

    Ahh one last thing. This moaning is not justified.

    Everything you said is wrong, besides maybe what you have on your account.

    Again no one is demanding or feeling entitled to anything, we are putting out there what we believe is an issue and waiting for someone from the Kabam team to tell us what they feel in regards to gold. They have the data. Does that data show a buff is need or not?

    My friend what you believe is an issue it is not. What are your expectations in game: get an champ and just instantly rank up every single one.

    First, map6 was design for spenders. If you dont grind arena or use real money dont play map 6.

    Second, map 5 allows you to overflow in t4cc. Dont open crystals. Ahh you need badly one class right? Oh well it has consequences to open all to find what you need. Sell the rest that will be expiring.

    Ohh it takes too much gold to rank up a champ. Not it does not my friend. It takes a lot of gold to rank up multiple champs. Set your priorities.

    Third this moaning and entitlement is so unreal lmao.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    My friend what you believe is an issue it is not. What are your expectations in game: get an champ and just instantly rank up every single one.

    Wrong. It is an issue to me. I also do not ever expect to rank up any champ instantly. That's you making up an argument that's fictitious.
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    First, map6 was design for spenders. If you dont grind arena or use real money dont play map 6.

    I agree, but also more gold is now needed for other things so, IMO, a re-balance of gold is needed.
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Second, map 5 allows you to overflow in t4cc. Dont open crystals. Ahh you need badly one class right? Oh well it has consequences to open all to find what you need. Sell the rest that will be expiring.

    Wrong. I don't open crystals unless needed, and you can't sell t4cc.
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Ohh it takes too much gold to rank up a champ. Not it does not my friend. It takes a lot of gold to rank up multiple champs. Set your priorities.

    It takes the same amount of gold to rank up a champion as it always has. Now you can rank champs further requiring more gold, or level up a r1 6* which an entirely new place to spend gold. My priorities are set. I do not spend any resource ever unless absolutely needed.
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Third this moaning and entitlement is so unreal lmao.

    Wrong. You calling something moaning and entitlement doesn't make it so.

    I've went over everything you said point by point as one debating a position should do. I didn't attack you personally as you have many here. No "moaning." If you have a differing opinion that's fine, and thank you for your input. However, I believe as long as this thread is alive and people find this an issue I will continue to "moan" until Kabam addresses it themselves.

    Cheers.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Blax4ever wrote: »
    Some people have the nerve to show their face around these parts after what happened to them.

    Dude said he didn’t want to do arena and then trolls gold threads calling players lazy for wanting to do less arena.

    r2bxu8oxfrvl.jpeg

    My friend I have always said in my alliance we dont do arena events it is not a requirement. It is personal if you want to do arena or not.

    I personally do milestones on feature and basic but stip at 25 rounds on each.


  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    I know you cannot sell t4cc now but again T5cc are comming in fall maybe and then those t4cc will be turn in to shards. If you are forced to open T4cc because you are looking for specific class and some end up in expiring stash. Let it be.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,510 ★★★★
    No, its not.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Riegel wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    My friend what you believe is an issue it is not. What are your expectations in game: get an champ and just instantly rank up every single one.

    Wrong. It is an issue to me. I also do not ever expect to rank up any champ instantly. That's you making up an argument that's fictitious.
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    First, map6 was design for spenders. If you dont grind arena or use real money dont play map 6.

    I agree, but also more gold is now needed for other things so, IMO, a re-balance of gold is needed.
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Second, map 5 allows you to overflow in t4cc. Dont open crystals. Ahh you need badly one class right? Oh well it has consequences to open all to find what you need. Sell the rest that will be expiring.

    Wrong. I don't open crystals unless needed, and you can't sell t4cc.
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Ohh it takes too much gold to rank up a champ. Not it does not my friend. It takes a lot of gold to rank up multiple champs. Set your priorities.

    It takes the same amount of gold to rank up a champion as it always has. Now you can rank champs further requiring more gold, or level up a r1 6* which an entirely new place to spend gold. My priorities are set. I do not spend any resource ever unless absolutely needed.
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Third this moaning and entitlement is so unreal lmao.

    Wrong. You calling something moaning and entitlement doesn't make it so.

    I've went over everything you said point by point as one debating a position should do. I didn't attack you personally as you have many here. No "moaning." If you have a differing opinion that's fine, and thank you for your input. However, I believe as long as this thread is alive and people find this an issue I will continue to "moan" until Kabam addresses it themselves.

    Cheers.

    I havent attack up personally. It is my opinion that this entiltement to resources is moaning? Maybe or maybe not. You feel frustrated because 6 star require a lot of gold ohhh wow, these chaps are end game. I have two of them maxed level 1. Still have 10 million gold.

    In my alliance I am one of the poorest in gold. My friends have between 25 and 30 million gold. Heck one of them have almost 40 million gold. How can you be playing for years and not have a stash. Lmao prioritize and invest wisely.

    Also I havent attack you personally. Dont be too sensitive.
  • CapWW2 wrote: »
    Riegel wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    My friend what you believe is an issue it is not. What are your expectations in game: get an champ and just instantly rank up every single one.

    Wrong. It is an issue to me. I also do not ever expect to rank up any champ instantly. That's you making up an argument that's fictitious.
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    First, map6 was design for spenders. If you dont grind arena or use real money dont play map 6.

    I agree, but also more gold is now needed for other things so, IMO, a re-balance of gold is needed.
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Second, map 5 allows you to overflow in t4cc. Dont open crystals. Ahh you need badly one class right? Oh well it has consequences to open all to find what you need. Sell the rest that will be expiring.

    Wrong. I don't open crystals unless needed, and you can't sell t4cc.
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Ohh it takes too much gold to rank up a champ. Not it does not my friend. It takes a lot of gold to rank up multiple champs. Set your priorities.

    It takes the same amount of gold to rank up a champion as it always has. Now you can rank champs further requiring more gold, or level up a r1 6* which an entirely new place to spend gold. My priorities are set. I do not spend any resource ever unless absolutely needed.
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Third this moaning and entitlement is so unreal lmao.

    Wrong. You calling something moaning and entitlement doesn't make it so.

    I've went over everything you said point by point as one debating a position should do. I didn't attack you personally as you have many here. No "moaning." If you have a differing opinion that's fine, and thank you for your input. However, I believe as long as this thread is alive and people find this an issue I will continue to "moan" until Kabam addresses it themselves.

    Cheers.

    I havent attack up personally. It is my opinion that this entiltement to resources is moaning? Maybe or maybe not. You feel frustrated because 6 star require a lot of gold ohhh wow, these chaps are end game. I have two of them maxed level 1. Still have 10 million gold.

    In my alliance I am one of the poorest in gold. My friends have between 25 and 30 million gold. Heck one of them have almost 40 million gold. How can you be playing for years and not have a stash. Lmao prioritize and invest wisely.

    Also I havent attack you personally. Dont be too sensitive.

    where does the entitlement to rank downs come in? I ranked my champions with the idea that I don't get a redo. Why should you?
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    CapWW2 and Grounded Wisdom must have way too much time on their hands lol

    Secondly, bro what is up with you? Not every one has the time to grind arena like crazy and bro, we dont see ourselves playing this game 10 years from now lol MCOC is a VIDEO GAME, nobody got time to wait years to rank champs lol for all that we will eventually just find a new game.

    Both of yall take MCOC way too serious.. Yall might as well apply to Kabam cause yall responses sound like mods.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Riegel wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    My friend what you believe is an issue it is not. What are your expectations in game: get an champ and just instantly rank up every single one.

    Wrong. It is an issue to me. I also do not ever expect to rank up any champ instantly. That's you making up an argument that's fictitious.
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    First, map6 was design for spenders. If you dont grind arena or use real money dont play map 6.

    I agree, but also more gold is now needed for other things so, IMO, a re-balance of gold is needed.
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Second, map 5 allows you to overflow in t4cc. Dont open crystals. Ahh you need badly one class right? Oh well it has consequences to open all to find what you need. Sell the rest that will be expiring.

    Wrong. I don't open crystals unless needed, and you can't sell t4cc.
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Ohh it takes too much gold to rank up a champ. Not it does not my friend. It takes a lot of gold to rank up multiple champs. Set your priorities.

    It takes the same amount of gold to rank up a champion as it always has. Now you can rank champs further requiring more gold, or level up a r1 6* which an entirely new place to spend gold. My priorities are set. I do not spend any resource ever unless absolutely needed.
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Third this moaning and entitlement is so unreal lmao.

    Wrong. You calling something moaning and entitlement doesn't make it so.

    I've went over everything you said point by point as one debating a position should do. I didn't attack you personally as you have many here. No "moaning." If you have a differing opinion that's fine, and thank you for your input. However, I believe as long as this thread is alive and people find this an issue I will continue to "moan" until Kabam addresses it themselves.

    Cheers.

    I havent attack up personally. It is my opinion that this entiltement to resources is moaning? Maybe or maybe not. You feel frustrated because 6 star require a lot of gold ohhh wow, these chaps are end game. I have two of them maxed level 1. Still have 10 million gold.

    In my alliance I am one of the poorest in gold. My friends have between 25 and 30 million gold. Heck one of them have almost 40 million gold. How can you be playing for years and not have a stash. Lmao prioritize and invest wisely.

    Also I havent attack you personally. Dont be too sensitive.

    where does the entitlement to rank downs come in? I ranked my champions with the idea that I don't get a redo. Why should you?

    I did as well. I honestly dont need rank down tickets. I am agaisnt 5 star rank down tickets. However 4 stars is another story. It wil be nice to have specially since 6 stars will create a huge disadvantage fir most players. Not me i have 5/65 and 5 rank 4 5 stars. However people in lower ranks will lose interest quickly. I have a lot of god tier 4 star and amazing 4 stars maxed:

    AA
    Iceman
    GR
    Blade
    spark
    GP
    Capww2
    SW
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Need proof????

    elug6dip6ljv.jpeg
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Riegel wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    My friend what you believe is an issue it is not. What are your expectations in game: get an champ and just instantly rank up every single one.

    Wrong. It is an issue to me. I also do not ever expect to rank up any champ instantly. That's you making up an argument that's fictitious.
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    First, map6 was design for spenders. If you dont grind arena or use real money dont play map 6.

    I agree, but also more gold is now needed for other things so, IMO, a re-balance of gold is needed.
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Second, map 5 allows you to overflow in t4cc. Dont open crystals. Ahh you need badly one class right? Oh well it has consequences to open all to find what you need. Sell the rest that will be expiring.

    Wrong. I don't open crystals unless needed, and you can't sell t4cc.
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Ohh it takes too much gold to rank up a champ. Not it does not my friend. It takes a lot of gold to rank up multiple champs. Set your priorities.

    It takes the same amount of gold to rank up a champion as it always has. Now you can rank champs further requiring more gold, or level up a r1 6* which an entirely new place to spend gold. My priorities are set. I do not spend any resource ever unless absolutely needed.
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Third this moaning and entitlement is so unreal lmao.

    Wrong. You calling something moaning and entitlement doesn't make it so.

    I've went over everything you said point by point as one debating a position should do. I didn't attack you personally as you have many here. No "moaning." If you have a differing opinion that's fine, and thank you for your input. However, I believe as long as this thread is alive and people find this an issue I will continue to "moan" until Kabam addresses it themselves.

    Cheers.

    I havent attack up personally. It is my opinion that this entiltement to resources is moaning? Maybe or maybe not. You feel frustrated because 6 star require a lot of gold ohhh wow, these chaps are end game. I have two of them maxed level 1. Still have 10 million gold.

    In my alliance I am one of the poorest in gold. My friends have between 25 and 30 million gold. Heck one of them have almost 40 million gold. How can you be playing for years and not have a stash. Lmao prioritize and invest wisely.

    Also I havent attack you personally. Dont be too sensitive.

    You have attacked me personally and others. Saying someone is entitled, lazy, moaning, whining, being childish, etc. These are all attacks. They are definitely your opinion, but that doesn't make them not attacks.

    I'm not being sensitive, Idc what you say about me or anybody else. I'm focused on the issue.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Rixob wrote: »
    CapWW2 and Grounded Wisdom must have way too much time on their hands lol

    Secondly, bro what is up with you? Not every one has the time to grind arena like crazy and bro, we dont see ourselves playing this game 10 years from now lol MCOC is a VIDEO GAME, nobody got time to wait years to rank champs lol for all that we will eventually just find a new game.

    Both of yall take MCOC way too serious.. Yall might as well apply to Kabam cause yall responses sound like mods.

    Doing just 25 rounds of arena in 2 arenas takes 2 hours split in 3 days. 99 excuses and time aint one!!!
This discussion has been closed.