Alliance War Season Rewards for Season 13 have now been distributed. Compensation for individual Wars will be sent later today (Nov 20). You can leave your alliance and still receive the individual Wars Compensation. We are also investigating an issue with Champions stuck in AQ. At the moment Days 1-4 of Honor Rewards have been paid out, Day 5 and full Rewards are still coming!

Infinity Dungeons Discussion Thread

1131416181927

Comments

  • SuperFarzSuperFarz Posts: 161
    I see people are getting confused. From what I see there are 2 cutoffs. One cutoff from being able to see the 5* chrystal and another cutoff for the highest milestone in dungeon. It’s just unfortunate that no information is available on the requirements. Event however is fun and well made ( except chat). However whatever the cutoff is the people just below it will be mad and frustrated. As usual time is needed to grow your account so for the next time you will be hopefully qualified.
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 568 ★★
    Dr_Physico wrote: »
    Are there different milestone "settings" and what do they depend on?
    Some colleagues have the fifth (last) milestone at 7500 points, while in my account the fifth is at 5000 points (and less dust, artifacts & gold).

    There are brackets to the Milestones. More experienced players will see higher Milestone thresholds than players that do not have as strong Rosters.

    I know this isn't what you'd like to hear, but this is done to ensure that we maintain an appropriate level of progress for players, and not to overload newer players with Champions and Items that they cannot use yet, or are too powerful for their current progression.

    Sigh. You know, I really try to be supportive because I understand you're in a tough position, but surely you must realise this makes no sense at all.

    What exactly is the problem with "overloading newer players with champions and items they cannot use yet?" They would just sit in their stash and quietly expire. There's no burden to the player.

    As for "being too powerful for their current progression", surely the whole point on an event like this is to allow players to get more powerful.

    I mean think about it right, this is the equivalent of Kabam handing your MD 100,000 dollars, but giving you 5, not because you have fewer responsibilities, not because you work less hard or are less talented, but because he doesn't want to overburden you with all that money, or make you too rich for your current progression.

    Have to agree with this. I know a lot of peeps have been grinding for years, but you need to allow people to catch up somehow. Throw them a bone.
  • I entered the dungeon lobby by mistake, can I exit it now because I wanna play it later. So will I be locked out if I exit the lobby now?
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 237
    @Kabam Miike I have 14 5-stars. I'm uncollected. I cleared Act 4 100%. I'm level 60. Not a world-beater one year into the game, but there's no reason content should be locked from me.
  • SuperFarzSuperFarz Posts: 161
    edited April 2018
    I entered the dungeon lobby by mistake, can I exit it now because I wanna play it later. So will I be locked out if I exit the lobby now?

    You can play the dungeon unlimited times just the champions you actually use will be on cooldown. Joining and leaving in prelobby has no impact.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,483 ★★★★★
    Ins1DeOUT wrote: »
    When do the Dungeon Milestones Reset?? Is it Every day??

    Yes. There is a Timer on it.
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 347 ★★
    I have no access to the 5* crystals and only see the 3000 milestone.

    I have 12 5* (Hawkeye at R3, the others suck) and 65 4* (some are r5). I don't care about getting more 4*.

    I think you set too high the prestige limit to get more milestones and be able to purchase the 5* crystals.
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 388
    edited April 2018
    Firstly, I just want to say thank you for creating a game mode that truly makes this game more fun and interactive with great rewards for minimal effort. This game mode truly answers the call for a "training mode" as such while also giving you the oppurtunity to socialise more in game and make friends.

    Having said that, dont you think you should create a detailed guideline regarding the prestige requirements necessary to meet all the milestones and tobhave access to the 5* crystal?

    This guideline might be able to answer the barrage of posts, complaints and speculation that has taken over this forum in the last couple hours.

    Maybe it could look like this?

    Prestige Requirements:

    0-2500 - 1500 Milestone - 1st stage access (3*)
    2501-4500 - 3000 Milestone - 2nd stage access (4*)
    4501-6500 - 5000 Milestone - 3rd Stage access (5*)
    6501-10000 - 7500 Milesrone - 4th Stage access (5* + more rewards)

    I am a mid level player who falls into the 2nd category, but i play this game quite hardcore and would just like to know the exact figures necessary to use this game mode to further my progression, as many others like me will want to do.
  • CheeseditCheesedit Posts: 3
    SuperFarz wrote: »
    I see people are getting confused. From what I see there are 2 cutoffs. One cutoff from being able to see the 5* chrystal and another cutoff for the highest milestone in dungeon. It’s just unfortunate that no information is available on the requirements. Event however is fun and well made ( except chat). However whatever the cutoff is the people just below it will be mad and frustrated. As usual time is needed to grow your account so for the next time you will be hopefully qualified.

    So a 400k or 500k needs more time to grow? Lol ok, you must be getting all the rewards.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,483 ★★★★★
    Honestly, it was the Players that asked for a system based on Prestige. If anyone remembers the Awakening Gem of 12.0, or the multiple times people have mentioned awarding things based on Prestige. AQ is gauged the same way. While I relate to wanting all Milestones and Rewards, the system itself is nothing new, and I think it's important to mention this is what we asked for.

  • What after all the reward claimed .. is there any benefit playing dungeons after achieving all milestones?
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Honestly, it was the Players that asked for a system based on Prestige. If anyone remembers the Awakening Gem of 12.0, or the multiple times people have mentioned awarding things based on Prestige. AQ is gauged the same way. While I relate to wanting all Milestones and Rewards, the system itself is nothing new, and I think it's important to mention this is what we asked for.

    No one asked for this and I can’t remember a time before where people saw different milestones, apart from arena (time based, not prestige based) and the really early on solo events. I don’t know if the solo events where time or prestige based because when they where introduced I was in the highest bracket already. And very soon people enter into the highest possible bracket. Important to note is that all milestones are different here, different points needed and different rewards, they aren’t seeing the same as we are minus the last (couple of) milestones.

    So please point out how this is “nothing new” because it feels pretty new to me.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,483 ★★★★★
    People frequently ask on the Forum for things to be based on Prestige.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,755 Guardian
    edited April 2018
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Honestly, it was the Players that asked for a system based on Prestige. If anyone remembers the Awakening Gem of 12.0, or the multiple times people have mentioned awarding things based on Prestige. AQ is gauged the same way. While I relate to wanting all Milestones and Rewards, the system itself is nothing new, and I think it's important to mention this is what we asked for.

    No one asked for this and I can’t remember a time before where people saw different milestones, apart from arena (time based, not prestige based) and the really early on solo events. I don’t know if the solo events where time or prestige based because when they where introduced I was in the highest bracket already. And very soon people enter into the highest possible bracket. Important to note is that all milestones are different here, different points needed and different rewards, they aren’t seeing the same as we are minus the last (couple of) milestones.

    So please point out how this is “nothing new” because it feels pretty new to me.

    He is referencing 12.0 and how compensation was based on total PI. This separated some people who sold champions. People called for it to be based on prestige instead. Not the same thing, IMO, but if they're basing rewards off of how 'strong' your account is, I'd rather it be prestige than PI.

    I don't have a problem with HOW they're separating brackets, but it seems like the last bracket is too high just for some 5 star champions.

    Edit: meant to tag @GroundedWisdom at some point and forgot
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,483 ★★★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Honestly, it was the Players that asked for a system based on Prestige. If anyone remembers the Awakening Gem of 12.0, or the multiple times people have mentioned awarding things based on Prestige. AQ is gauged the same way. While I relate to wanting all Milestones and Rewards, the system itself is nothing new, and I think it's important to mention this is what we asked for.

    No one asked for this and I can’t remember a time before where people saw different milestones, apart from arena (time based, not prestige based) and the really early on solo events. I don’t know if the solo events where time or prestige based because when they where introduced I was in the highest bracket already. And very soon people enter into the highest possible bracket. Important to note is that all milestones are different here, different points needed and different rewards, they aren’t seeing the same as we are minus the last (couple of) milestones.

    So please point out how this is “nothing new” because it feels pretty new to me.

    He is referencing 12.0 and how compensation was based on total PI. This separated some people who sold champions. People called for it to be based on prestige instead. Not the same thing, IMO, but if they're basing rewards off of how 'strong' your account is, I'd rather it be prestige than PI.

    I don't have a problem with HOW they're separating brackets, but it seems like the last bracket is too high just for some 5 star champions.

    That was an example, but it's come up many times before, everything from War to Events.
  • Primmer79 wrote: »
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Honestly, it was the Players that asked for a system based on Prestige. If anyone remembers the Awakening Gem of 12.0, or the multiple times people have mentioned awarding things based on Prestige. AQ is gauged the same way. While I relate to wanting all Milestones and Rewards, the system itself is nothing new, and I think it's important to mention this is what we asked for.

    No one asked for this and I can’t remember a time before where people saw different milestones, apart from arena (time based, not prestige based) and the really early on solo events. I don’t know if the solo events where time or prestige based because when they where introduced I was in the highest bracket already. And very soon people enter into the highest possible bracket. Important to note is that all milestones are different here, different points needed and different rewards, they aren’t seeing the same as we are minus the last (couple of) milestones.

    So please point out how this is “nothing new” because it feels pretty new to me.

    He is referencing 12.0 and how compensation was based on total PI. This separated some people who sold champions. People called for it to be based on prestige instead. Not the same thing, IMO, but if they're basing rewards off of how 'strong' your account is, I'd rather it be prestige than PI.

    I don't have a problem with HOW they're separating brackets, but it seems like the last bracket is too high just for some 5 star champions.

    That was an example, but it's come up many times before, everything from War to Events.

    And not always where it's a great idea, lol. But here, I agree with it, just disagree with execution of it
  • L8RdaysL8Rdays Posts: 12
    Honestly, it was the Players that asked for a system based on Prestige. If anyone remembers the Awakening Gem of 12.0, or the multiple times people have mentioned awarding things based on Prestige. AQ is gauged the same way. While I relate to wanting all Milestones and Rewards, the system itself is nothing new, and I think it's important to mention this is what we asked for.

    The awakening gem was based on PI, not prestige. In fact, all of the compensation was based on overall summoner rating. Prestige had nothing to do with the 12.0 compensation.

    AQ is the area where prestige matters for rewards. It has it’s place there, and should not impact other areas of the game or reward systems. To say the players asked for this tiered reward system is ridiculous. I am not sure what you are trying to accomplish with a statement like that, other than making people frustrated.

    If you want to base it on anything, it should be based on accomplishments in game. Being uncollected or completing some aspect of the game (e.g. finishing Act 5). This would be a far more reasonable criteria is that is based on skill. Shouldn’t that determine the readiness for a summoner to receive the highest level of rewards that Kabam feels needs to be separated for some ridiculous reason? I fail to see how that doesn’t make more sense.
  • L8Rdays wrote: »

    The awakening gem was based on PI, not prestige. In fact, all of the compensation was based on overall summoner rating. Prestige had nothing to do with the 12.0 compensation.

    It wasnt based on prestige, and players were upset about that.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,483 ★★★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Honestly, it was the Players that asked for a system based on Prestige. If anyone remembers the Awakening Gem of 12.0, or the multiple times people have mentioned awarding things based on Prestige. AQ is gauged the same way. While I relate to wanting all Milestones and Rewards, the system itself is nothing new, and I think it's important to mention this is what we asked for.

    No one asked for this and I can’t remember a time before where people saw different milestones, apart from arena (time based, not prestige based) and the really early on solo events. I don’t know if the solo events where time or prestige based because when they where introduced I was in the highest bracket already. And very soon people enter into the highest possible bracket. Important to note is that all milestones are different here, different points needed and different rewards, they aren’t seeing the same as we are minus the last (couple of) milestones.

    So please point out how this is “nothing new” because it feels pretty new to me.

    He is referencing 12.0 and how compensation was based on total PI. This separated some people who sold champions. People called for it to be based on prestige instead. Not the same thing, IMO, but if they're basing rewards off of how 'strong' your account is, I'd rather it be prestige than PI.

    I don't have a problem with HOW they're separating brackets, but it seems like the last bracket is too high just for some 5 star champions.

    That was an example, but it's come up many times before, everything from War to Events.

    And not always where it's a great idea, lol. But here, I agree with it, just disagree with execution of it

    Well, it's a bit of a Catch-22. If they announced it ahead of time, I could see people scrambling to raise it. I could also see people accusing them of trying to boost sales, or other possible conflicts. Equally as conflicting if they released it after the fact, as we saw in the past. It is what it is.
  • Primmer79 wrote: »
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Honestly, it was the Players that asked for a system based on Prestige. If anyone remembers the Awakening Gem of 12.0, or the multiple times people have mentioned awarding things based on Prestige. AQ is gauged the same way. While I relate to wanting all Milestones and Rewards, the system itself is nothing new, and I think it's important to mention this is what we asked for.

    No one asked for this and I can’t remember a time before where people saw different milestones, apart from arena (time based, not prestige based) and the really early on solo events. I don’t know if the solo events where time or prestige based because when they where introduced I was in the highest bracket already. And very soon people enter into the highest possible bracket. Important to note is that all milestones are different here, different points needed and different rewards, they aren’t seeing the same as we are minus the last (couple of) milestones.

    So please point out how this is “nothing new” because it feels pretty new to me.

    He is referencing 12.0 and how compensation was based on total PI. This separated some people who sold champions. People called for it to be based on prestige instead. Not the same thing, IMO, but if they're basing rewards off of how 'strong' your account is, I'd rather it be prestige than PI.

    I don't have a problem with HOW they're separating brackets, but it seems like the last bracket is too high just for some 5 star champions.

    That was an example, but it's come up many times before, everything from War to Events.

    And not always where it's a great idea, lol. But here, I agree with it, just disagree with execution of it

    Well, it's a bit of a Catch-22. If they announced it ahead of time, I could see people scrambling to raise it. I could also see people accusing them of trying to boost sales, or other possible conflicts. Equally as conflicting if they released it after the fact, as we saw in the past. It is what it is.

    I'll clarify more - the brackets I disagree with. Not necessarily announcing it. I know different events, different sales, different promotions.

    Buy a 5* with any account? sure! Win a 5* with 2*? sure! Grind out some hard dungeon content for a 5*? nah.

    I think (which means my opinion) two separate brackets (milestones and 5* crystals) wasn't necessary, but also feel the bracket for the highest is a little high. It is what it is, so I'm just voicing my opinion at this point.

    Side point - AQ rewards are based on alliance prestige. We can see alliance prestige. Dungeon bracket is based on profile prestige. We can't see profile prestige. Would be nice not to have to hop between things to calculate it all.
  • PFunkPFunk Posts: 111
    @Kabam Miike , just wanted to share a perfect example of why your “based on prestige” is flawed. Not bashing, just shedding some insight. I went into a dungeon with an alliance mate who’s 7k prestige and I’m at 5340 prestige. We got to room 5 and he was knocked out at the first champ, I got my link down, the mini with both links up(I got down), and the final boss with the degen(I got down) toclesr the room for us. So to tell me I’m not ready to get a 5* ag when I’m running with the big boys isn’t right at all. I would ask that you guys re evaluate your cutoff for the highest milestone and compensate those who have been wronged by this. 5k prestige should be plenty to get full milestone rewards. 5k prestige is good enough to get you in an alliance that scores within the top 1k aq event each week. Also I have done the initial clear of act 5, and have a 4/55 sl that I could take on lol, but haven’t Bc I haven’t saved up enough unit’s yet. I wouldn’t consider myself one of the top dogs, but I can fight with the best of them, and 5* ag’s is exactly what I need to get on track with those guys. You guys said we should be thrifty with our resources when you talked about the gold shortage, now your punishing those who are thrifty.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,483 ★★★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Honestly, it was the Players that asked for a system based on Prestige. If anyone remembers the Awakening Gem of 12.0, or the multiple times people have mentioned awarding things based on Prestige. AQ is gauged the same way. While I relate to wanting all Milestones and Rewards, the system itself is nothing new, and I think it's important to mention this is what we asked for.

    No one asked for this and I can’t remember a time before where people saw different milestones, apart from arena (time based, not prestige based) and the really early on solo events. I don’t know if the solo events where time or prestige based because when they where introduced I was in the highest bracket already. And very soon people enter into the highest possible bracket. Important to note is that all milestones are different here, different points needed and different rewards, they aren’t seeing the same as we are minus the last (couple of) milestones.

    So please point out how this is “nothing new” because it feels pretty new to me.

    He is referencing 12.0 and how compensation was based on total PI. This separated some people who sold champions. People called for it to be based on prestige instead. Not the same thing, IMO, but if they're basing rewards off of how 'strong' your account is, I'd rather it be prestige than PI.

    I don't have a problem with HOW they're separating brackets, but it seems like the last bracket is too high just for some 5 star champions.

    That was an example, but it's come up many times before, everything from War to Events.

    And not always where it's a great idea, lol. But here, I agree with it, just disagree with execution of it

    Well, it's a bit of a Catch-22. If they announced it ahead of time, I could see people scrambling to raise it. I could also see people accusing them of trying to boost sales, or other possible conflicts. Equally as conflicting if they released it after the fact, as we saw in the past. It is what it is.

    I'll clarify more - the brackets I disagree with. Not necessarily announcing it. I know different events, different sales, different promotions.

    Buy a 5* with any account? sure! Win a 5* with 2*? sure! Grind out some hard dungeon content for a 5*? nah.

    I think (which means my opinion) two separate brackets (milestones and 5* crystals) wasn't necessary, but also feel the bracket for the highest is a little high. It is what it is, so I'm just voicing my opinion at this point.

    Side point - AQ rewards are based on alliance prestige. We can see alliance prestige. Dungeon bracket is based on profile prestige. We can't see profile prestige. Would be nice not to have to hop between things to calculate it all.

    I see what you're saying. I thought you meant the lack of notice.

    I'm not sure I agree with Prestige being displayed, only because it would add to the Prestige Race. I know it already goes on, but it also devalues some Champs that are highly useful. I just think it became too much of a focus to maximize Rewards, but I digress. Another Thread, another time. Lol. I get what you're saying though.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,708 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    Kabam DK wrote: »
    A_Noob_Is1 wrote: »
    1. Will people like the collector/maestro/the nameless be in the dungeon?
    2. Can you possibly play up to a room with like 1 million rated characters?
    3. Will any of the nodes like apsect of war/chaos be present?


    1. No.
    2. In theory, yes. I will personally high five you if you actually make it to a room with opponents with 1,000,000 Rating.
    3. We aren't revealing what Buffs will be in the mode because we don't want to spoil the fun of doing your first few Dungeons :smile:

    I don't think it would even be possible. you would need someone with a ridiculously high damage output. Winter Soldier in comparison can take at least a minute to complete. Red Hulk in LOL will take a few more. that said you only have 12 minutes to complete each room. I'd be interested in seeing if anyone can get to 100k PI and clear the room.
  • so far this event seems like a major hassle. So far I have teamed up with people who only wanted to do a room or 2 and bail which cost me some good champs to now be locked. Had people who wouldn't communicate and just did whatever they wanted. and not to mention the endless conversations of people just trying to find partners to play a dungeon with. This is going to be a long month full of aggravation. And btw I don't know why Kabam has to be so secretive about the PI of the teams in each dungeon and how much point they award. Someone from the community will figure all this out and post it for us all to know eventually so it makes no sense for Kabam to not do it first. Overall I was hyped for this event but after 1 day of playing it I am now thinking it will be just another disappointment
  • BajjsbwuqjwBajjsbwuqjw Posts: 655 ★★
    How are we able to buy the first week 27k 5* crystalls before they timeout if we can play only 1950 a day and that would be about 14000 dark items

  • How are we able to buy the first week 27k 5* crystalls before they timeout if we can play only 1950 a day and that would be about 14000 dark items

    check the announcement
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    I really hate these. Take way too much time and if you partner screws up you lost like 30-45 min of work. Just wait a week and everyone is going to hate the ~2 hour block they'll need to unlock all the rewards to get the 5* crystals.
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    so far this event seems like a major hassle. So far I have teamed up with people who only wanted to do a room or 2 and bail which cost me some good champs to now be locked. Had people who wouldn't communicate and just did whatever they wanted. and not to mention the endless conversations of people just trying to find partners to play a dungeon with. This is going to be a long month full of aggravation. And btw I don't know why Kabam has to be so secretive about the PI of the teams in each dungeon and how much point they award. Someone from the community will figure all this out and post it for us all to know eventually so it makes no sense for Kabam to not do it first. Overall I was hyped for this event but after 1 day of playing it I am now thinking it will be just another disappointment

    so time consuming, and for what in the end ? 27k dark artifacts seem unreachable unless you play everyday like your life depends on it, and as for the the infinity dust meh, the other way to win it seem easier
Sign In or Register to comment.