**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Infinity Dungeons Discussion Thread

Comments

• Options
    SuperFarzSuperFarz Posts: 166
    Cheesedit wrote: »
    SuperFarz wrote: »
    I see people are getting confused. From what I see there are 2 cutoffs. One cutoff from being able to see the 5* chrystal and another cutoff for the highest milestone in dungeon. It’s just unfortunate that no information is available on the requirements. Event however is fun and well made ( except chat). However whatever the cutoff is the people just below it will be mad and frustrated. As usual time is needed to grow your account so for the next time you will be hopefully qualified.

So a 400k or 500k needs more time to grow? Lol ok, you must be getting all the rewards.

Why do you think a summoner rating should be the criteria for this? Because you fall in that category? The last time they used summoner rating for cutoffs people were also complaining as many people sold their 1/2/3* champs. Anyways without full transparency before hand which criteria they are using and what the treshholds are it only leads to chaos. Atleast that way people can do something beforehand.
  • Options
    superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Spoiler alert - people are always going to complain.

Biggest crime here was not being transparent about exactly what the prestige thresholds were.
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    How are we able to buy the first week 27k 5* crystalls before they timeout if we can play only 1950 a day and that would be about 14000 dark items

check the announcement
    I did but it doesnt make sense to sell crystalls with timeout that cannot be bought

they're coming back around. not done in 7 days. they put them up now to see them first basically
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 999 ★★★
    gohard123 wrote: »
    Why are the dungeons ending 12 hours from now when they only started 8 hours ago? Is it meant to be 24 hr or 20 hour duration ?

This is an important question @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    RSoxNo1RSoxNo1 Posts: 43
    Chat isn't working at all in this and when you go back to Event Quests and hit "replay" it will replace your EQ team with your last dungeon team. This needs a patch ASAP
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Why are the dungeons ending 12 hours from now when they only started 8 hours ago? Is it meant to be 24 hr or 20 hour duration ?

This is an important question @Kabam Miike

I think since the first day started so late it's a short day where the rest will be 24hrs.
    Although it shouldn't take that long to hit milestones. Even with a smaller roster
  • Options
    Moss_the_BossMoss_the_Boss Posts: 37
    I'm playing this game for a looong long time now..i've completed most of the events/story-missions. And there was never a milestone just given to a bunch of people..this is the First time you're doing this and no one knows...why??? Set for everyone the same milestones or it wouldnt be fair....a newcomer will not get all of them..you know that ..or are the milestones based on how much money you spend? No problem i'll give you all my money ...but please kabam ...dont let it be like this..there are a lot of people pissed right now..and a lot of people will quit this game..
  • Options
    Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 477 ★★★
    Seems like a really dumb idea to me. I agree with what almost everyone else has said. I can see 5* crystals, but yet do not have the top milestone available. So looks like there are 2 different brackets for things.....even dumber.
  • Options
    Demolisher2343Demolisher2343 Posts: 4
    I’m uncollected have been for a while now I get absolute sh*t from 5* crystals so the only 5* I have ranked up is my rocket raccoon at rank 3 and ur telling me that a rank 3 5* and 5 maxed 4* isn’t enough to claim a 5* crystal for all the hard work I put into this game. It’s nit good enough. I should be allowed to purchase the new 5* crystals
  • Options
    Eddiefil wrote: »
    Parthyzan wrote: »
    Dr_Physico wrote: »
    Are there different milestone "settings" and what do they depend on?
    Some colleagues have the fifth (last) milestone at 7500 points, while in my account the fifth is at 5000 points (and less dust, artifacts & gold).

There are brackets to the Milestones. More experienced players will see higher Milestone thresholds than players that do not have as strong Rosters.

I know this isn't what you'd like to hear, but this is done to ensure that we maintain an appropriate level of progress for players, and not to overload newer players with Champions and Items that they cannot use yet, or are too powerful for their current progression.

This is not fair. I'm uncollected for a long time, i have completed Nameless Guillotine, have 6* heroe, multiple R4 5*s, and not enough experienced for the last reward? I'm not allowed to get the highest possible reward with 500k rating? Are you serious? This is completely unacceptable.... This is the biggest **** what you ever done with this game....

Didn't you hear Mike? It's to prevent "brand new summoners" from getting stuff such as the 5* hero crystal, your out of luck since your "brand new" according to Kabam.

I heard him..and still i do not understand this half-assed statement..do you really think that an account with 5k points can get all the milestones?

First. Their champ-rating is way too low..second they do not have this much champ to get 7,5k points a day..
  • Options
    And i'm playing since april 2015..so no i'm not brand new
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I enjoyed the dungeons but obviously a few aspects need to be tweaked imo.

1) change brackets 4K prestige and down = 5k milestones & 4.1k prestige and up 7.5k milestones

2) change the recharge timers to a flat 24hrs for all champs. Having 40hrs between recharges for my top 5* champs is just useless. Depending on when I’m available to run dungeon 5 to room 10, I may get to use them every 3 days. And I can see people arguing that we don’t need top champs and can just run more rooms. But this is to finish it quickly and not be tied to more game aspects as we already are. (Aq, aw, monthly eq, vanquishing blows, trials)

And to clarify I’m in the 7.5k milestone bracket with 6.7k prestige. I’d advocate the changes because it’s rightfully upsetting many good players that were looking forward to 3 5* crystals.

Also why would the rotating 5* crystals for the dark artifacts be running now when no one can buy them for at least 2 weeks? This also seems senseless to me. We will miss 2 rotations which will basically mean we will be left with 3 rotations of the crystals which equals to 1 chance at one set of them and 2 chances at the other set of 3. So depending on which crystal people would want to go after they may only have 1 chance at it...🤔
  • Options
    NarcuulNarcuul Posts: 115
    The in game chat for this has times when it is super slow, you cant back out easily into another chat program because if you are away from the game for more than 30 seconds it restarts. The dungeons are incredibly tedious for a mobile game.

I really like the concept of these things, but this looks like a go back to drawing board moment. Also, the prestige wall? Kind of a crappy sneak in, even though I am able to achieve the highest rewards
  • Options
    From info i have heard, looks like 5500 prestige is cutoff for highest milestone.
  • Options
    Lots of posts on this I'm sure but I'm not receiving messages in dungeon chat. I'm using an LG device. Hope this gets sorted
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike What classes will be in tonight's dungeons? I saw the list somewhere a few days ago, but don't recall an order. It might affect what champs I use the rest of the day.
  • Options
    Cutless_XCutless_X Posts: 53
    @Kabam Miike may I ask why the prestige system was put in place? Yes, it's good in theory; but I honestly think it's stupid that players like myself are bottlenecked by the amount of artifacts and dust I can gather because I haven't spent the t2a to get up to that 5500 prestige. Please respond, and please not with the basic "I'm sorry you're not happy" response
  • Options
    Reports are that you cannot move up brackets by ranking either now that it has started. Funny how the community always has to work to figure out these things.....
  • Options
    And may I say, Who cares if the rich gets richer! Just make the lower to mid tier able to get rich just as fast!!
  • Options
    NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    so far this event seems like a major hassle. So far I have teamed up with people who only wanted to do a room or 2 and bail which cost me some good champs to now be locked. Had people who wouldn't communicate and just did whatever they wanted. and not to mention the endless conversations of people just trying to find partners to play a dungeon with. This is going to be a long month full of aggravation. And btw I don't know why Kabam has to be so secretive about the PI of the teams in each dungeon and how much point they award. Someone from the community will figure all this out and post it for us all to know eventually so it makes no sense for Kabam to not do it first. Overall I was hyped for this event but after 1 day of playing it I am now thinking it will be just another disappointment

so time consuming, and for what in the end ? 27k dark artifacts seem unreachable unless you play everyday like your life depends on it, and as for the the infinity dust meh, the other way to win it seem easier

You can theoretically get 3 5* crystals throughout the month doing it all. I'll plan on 2 and be happy

How do you figure ?? If I get one I'd be lucky
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Ch1efster wrote: »
    Reports are that you cannot move up brackets by ranking either now that it has started. Funny how the community always has to work to figure out these things.....

Well technically people have to wait for the refresh of the dungeons to confirm their attempts to raise their prestige worked or not.
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    so far this event seems like a major hassle. So far I have teamed up with people who only wanted to do a room or 2 and bail which cost me some good champs to now be locked. Had people who wouldn't communicate and just did whatever they wanted. and not to mention the endless conversations of people just trying to find partners to play a dungeon with. This is going to be a long month full of aggravation. And btw I don't know why Kabam has to be so secretive about the PI of the teams in each dungeon and how much point they award. Someone from the community will figure all this out and post it for us all to know eventually so it makes no sense for Kabam to not do it first. Overall I was hyped for this event but after 1 day of playing it I am now thinking it will be just another disappointment

so time consuming, and for what in the end ? 27k dark artifacts seem unreachable unless you play everyday like your life depends on it, and as for the the infinity dust meh, the other way to win it seem easier

You can theoretically get 3 5* crystals throughout the month doing it all. I'll plan on 2 and be happy

How do you figure ?? If I get one I'd be lucky

5* crystal is 27,000
    If you have a high enough prestige, maximum number of dark artifacts is 1,950 from daily milestones.
    Event runs 42 days

42 * 1,950 = 81,900 dark artifacts
    81,900 / 27,000 = 3.03333333333 crystals
  • Options
    Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    I really don't get this prestige bracket ****. The prestige race is a joke, especially when the game devs can't even be bothered to put a prestige number on your profile card, so you at least know where you stand. Have to use a bunch of third party calculators to find your prestige, a valuable part of the game. Because you guys just don't want to show us it outright?
  • Options
    PeacockJazzPeacockJazz Posts: 120
    People will accept whatever you choose to do Kabam. The issue here is that you were not transparent and did not give advance notice. You have said you are working on those things but this is another example of it hurting you. If you had announced 2-3 weeks in advance and given the cutoffs, then people would know what they can get or if it is possible to move up before the event starts. Sure lots of people would be upset that they weren't getting the top rewards but at least they would have known about it up front. You even did yourself 1 worse by announcing how much dust is possible to gain. Everyone planned out what rewards they would buy and got excited, only to find out they never stood a chance to even get close to the amount of dust that was possible.
  • Options
    PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Showing modified base prestige on the profile like kabam is currently doing is useless. It's just a number showing how stuff like masteries or boost interact with your prestige and it's useless data. The easiest solution and I apologize if this common sense suggestion has already been raised somewhere, is to replace that useless number with the base prestige of your top 5 champs on each Summoners profile. Why only show 4 champs when prestige is based on 5?
  • Options
    LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    What determines your milestone rewards? Because I’m uncollected and I’ve cleared realm and RoL and beaten uncollected events and challenges but my milestones stop at 3000.
  • Options
    Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    PaytoPlay wrote: »
    I apologize if this common sense suggestion has already been raised somewhere, is to replace that useless number with the base prestige of your top 5 champs on each Summoners profile.

This, just put the base number of your prestige below Total Base Hero Rating, Job done. But nah, too much effort I guess. They've already worked it out for you to apply to these types of content, but putting it there for us to see. Nah.
  • Options
    LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    What determines your milestone rewards? Because I’m uncollected and I’ve cleared realm and RoL and beaten uncollected events and challenges but my milestones stop at 3000.

Yet the game recommends difficulties 4-6 for me (specifically 5 for most of my higher teams and 6 for my 2 highest).
  • Options
    @LordNegrotron your prestige has to be at 5500+ to reach all the milestones. (Prestige is the average PI of your top 5 characters without masteries or boosts)