**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Iron man too Overpowered

Looks like this new iron man is going to be a BS aw defender. His sig ability auto-block is unpredictable and it can trigger parry. Add this to the fact that he can autoblock for days gain power and is virtually invincible when below 15% will make him almost unbeatable at a miniboss node (specially kinetic reactor one)

Comments

• Cartoon217Cartoon217 Posts: 23
    @the_unknown My bad there....i wanted to say that the autoblock parry seems too OP as AW defender
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Kabam really trying to profit on Aw at the moment. Releasing new characters with autoblock that can parry you. There’s no skill that comes from it, 100% chance to parry you if he has one stack of armour which if you wait out the armour he has a 1 in 4 chance to trigger anyway. That’s like if spidey stunned you every time he evaded, and we all know how often it seems like he evades.

Just watch Kabam start releasing more champions with true strike, so they can make money off people trying desperately to counter autoblock.

Isn't it 4 stacks when he gets the chance to auto-block? which is manageable.

The only issue I see is with sig ability, which gives him 8 instantly.

So with his sig it gives him 8 instantly, which auto blocks and gives him power. I just wait for those to expire, but after they do expire when he’s under 15% and gets even one stack of armour he autoblocks anyway

So this is from Seatin’s stream. You see Iron man with 1 stack of armour here
    53u8qjf8b5yj.png

And this is when the hit connects, iron man actually uses his special anyway, but regardless you can see that he autoblocks with 1 armour stack
    gyhel22wdkev.png

https://youtu.be/ChPgQDR61XE
    Here’s the video if you want to check around the 20 minute mark.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Only solution I see is either make it not trigger parry,or "When struck twice"
  • Al_AhadHKGNAl_AhadHKGN Posts: 126
    When a D Lister can be God tier
    Then why not a A Lister be
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    I think that the game has finally jumped the shark, escalating arms race of abilities and triggers is spiraling ...
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    Wait till they throw him up as an Uncollected Boss next event (or Boss Rush sometime) AND put him on a node that has the parry ability.
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    So this is kinda the first offical NERF IW ironman congrats
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    edited May 2018

Mattylo wrote: »
    So this is kinda the first offical NERF IW ironman congrats

This is the third or fourth one from what I've seen
  • DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    Just use Iron Man IW against him, duh. Half of his hits can't be parried.

/sarcasm-ish
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    He definitely seems way overpowered. There is no fun and very little should involved when he gets under 15%.
This discussion has been closed.