**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance Wars Season 3 Discussion Thread

Comments

• SuperChronaSuperChrona Posts: 296
    Please put a max on how many of the same defender a battle group can place. Say max 3 of the same type. So max 3x Medusa. Keep the war interesting and let’s not face the same defenders all the time
  • blindside493blindside493 Posts: 51
    token555 wrote: »

100% exploration should be a rare instance, and if achieved, should be helping to decide the winner of a War. It should not be a common occurrence for both Alliances to be able to hit 100%, and then the deciding factor becomes Attacker Bonus points.

If you want to make it more difficult to 100% complete, why not remove items and methods of payment?

You bring 5 champs instead and there is no reviving/pots allowed. This would highlight true skill.

Also, add prove yourself to mini bosses.

I love this idea, but of course, they won't do that since it will hurt the revenue. [/quote]

They won't even address the suggestion.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Its very sad that Kabam just doesn't care what their users think that play the game. First they add diversity so users level up characters because of that. Now they take it away and we are left with useless champions.

No rank down tickets being issued when kabam constantly keeps changing the game is an absolute joke

So what would people have done before they were introduced last year?
  • toocasual1979toocasual1979 Posts: 17
    Will kabam allow us to rank down the diverse defenders that we ranked up? We’ll have champs that were done for this purpose only that will now be useless? Thanks in advance for the reply
  • AspareAspare Posts: 76
    Will these changes happen before season starts so we can try them out?

Yes, we are currently deciding which day to put these into play (it will have to be after the next update, but we want to do it ASAP to give you as many Wars to practice as possible). We'll let you guys know as soon as we have an exact day, but wanted to get this information up as soon as we could.

In my honest opinion it seems like you guys want to get them out ASAP to start milking us already lol. Basically keep the rewards the same but increase the difficulty meaning we are going to have to use more resources and making this game even more pay to play. I wouldn't even be as upset with the increase in difficulty if there was a increase in rewards. Make it worth it. If the concern is that AW is too easy for top players why not also buff the rewards pretty sure the current rewards are not up to standard for top players.
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    What tier rating or is it war rating? what points or multiplier is needed to get into each map for Hard, Challenger and Expert?
  • Synyster85Synyster85 Posts: 28
    edited June 2018
    @Kabam Miike dude I’m glad to see def div gone, but dude you guys said it was here to stay and I personally ranked up garbage under this impression. I don’t want any hand outs and I’m not gonna beg for rank down tickets but I will say this when you say one thing and do another and I spend my time and money only to find that it was all a waste it really puts in perspective why so many people are quitting the game out right
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Purveyor wrote: »
    Riegel wrote: »
    NinjAlan wrote: »
    Just stop spending until they listen. This is literally the only way they ever do!
    1776 wrote: »
    Time to boycott or quit. Rank downs are needed here.

You can’t have a successful boycott without whales and whales benefit from this.

I’m not so sure about this. Whales will now have to spend even more than they already do. Whales have spent t2a and t5b in some cases on diversity defenders because of the importance of AW. I’m no whale. But I don’t see them being happy about this either.

You misunderstand what the whales are in this game then. They aren’t very skillful so now they can have an easier time winning just by spending. This is their way of life. They will spend. Wars will be boring if very fast. Can’t wait!
    Keonex wrote: »
    WILL WE GET RANK DOWN TICKETS

SO THAT WE CAN De RANK the weak Diversity inspired defenders, and we can put our resources into them Spider Gwens that are about to be mini bosses in WARs

They’ve already said no. Called it a “meta change” good luck!
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Do y'all just hate path 6 because I don't get it,
    is there some genuine hate for that path?
    It's never going to be totally free because the game isn't. It's always been a spending-optional game.
  • Noob_so_noobNoob_so_noob Posts: 6
    With diversity gone, will we get rank down tickets? Speaking for my alliance, a lot of folks ranked champs around diversity not utility. Overall, good changes!
    Vintage773 wrote: »
    Sorry if it's already been addressed, just skimmed through the first page.
    But, with the elimination of defender diversity points, should we expect to see rank down tickets?

People have ranked up champions specifically for this reason, champions that don't have much use in any other facet of the game. Without defender diversity, they're essentially just a pile of wasted resources now.

Nope, they said it’s your fault for ranking up those champs. Don’t worry tho the “meta” is constantly changing and your garbage champ may be bot garbage in a few “iteration”!
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    lot of people ranked up useless champs just for diversity and now they are good for nothing at all.
  • Darkness82Darkness82 Posts: 275
    Kabam Mike Will it effect our currents tiers when the next alliance wars seasons starts on July 11th also when does it end
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    ASV27 wrote: »
    ASV27 wrote: »
    like the shorter season but the price to complete the maps just quadrupled. No more free fights and harder nodes.

So, with the exception of those Nodes on Challenger and Expert that we mentioned, we haven't made any other nodes harder. The new Nodes are meant to make things more difficult, but will also be visible from the get go, so Attackers are able to bring in champions to specifically counter whatever Champion they see there.

Removing diversity is much more important than the new nodes. There's gonna be 10+ IMIWs and Dorms on every map. I get why you did it, but it just stinks for the players.

I don't think anybody wants to place 10 Dormammu on a Map anymore... The Meta has shifted quite a bit since Diversity was introduced, and some of the former best Defenders have met their match now. Others may seem difficult right now, but Players have already started to find the counters needed for them! This will continue to happen in cycles, because that's just the nature of a game like this!

Doesn’t change those teams that will still place those high-end defenders to throw people off.

Taking away diversity is a swift kick to everyone’s lower regions, due to your superiors figuratively holding us over a barrel pushing for diversity for so long. If you are going to do this can you at least take away non-boss classes?
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Do the changes to diversity come into effect for this war or does the change not start until the new season?
    I need to know what to tell my BG to place
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    Coatseyyy wrote: »
    Would one of you please become human for one second and reply to a comment WORTH replying to!?

Stop re-iterating generic comebacks, this is a DISCUSSION thread, meant to be back and forth, yet there is no compromise, just you infuriating more and more forum members by re-gurgitating the same bread and butter comments CONSTANTLY.
    Guess we know where the support team gets it from
    NinjAlan wrote: »
    Its very sad that Kabam just doesn't care what their users think that play the game. First they add diversity so users level up characters because of that. Now they take it away and we are left with useless champions.

No rank down tickets being issued when kabam constantly keeps changing the game is an absolute joke

So what would people have done before they were introduced last year?

Kabam never changed the game this drastically before rdt, that's why they were introduced in the first place you sad excuse for an apologist
    I'm unaware that my comment contained an apology.
    I was pointing out the fact that since their inception, people have made choices with somewhat of an expectation to get them if anything changes. However, they will make changes to their own product, and that doesn't mean they need to constantly adjust our Rosters to be on top. That contradicts a number of causes.
    edited June 2018
    Edit.
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    HAHAHAHA 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Viru_sViru_s Posts: 1
    @mike. Do you really think removing diversity will help in war season. If some alliance put 30 ironman infinity war, 30 domino, 30 sentinel, 30 modok, 30 carvous like that champ. It is giving them lot more advantage that they will win war before war will start. It will be totally disaster. And war will be ridiculous. And it Will be unfair totally. Because I don't have any of these or any new champ although I am playing game from more than 2 year. It will be totally catastrophic game for me. Because I have all ridiculous 5* 4* except medusa for defense
  • demeddemed Posts: 81
    edited June 2018
    Is Kabam also increasing the number of champs we can bring in AW attack phase to 5 or making all champions on defence visible? (The counters to a hidden mystic, tech, mutant etc are very different and we can't be prepared for absolutely every single tough fight with only 3 champs at our disposal on top of also those tough nodes). I find that the changes are poorly justified by the team. Also I am glad the team's answer to complaints about imiw and domino is to basically reverse what had been put in place for mystic wars (i.e. defender diversity).

Also I feel there is no respect to players who arrange their rank ups to meet the needs of the game in terms of AW. The team has reversed their decision about defender diversity, however we can't reverse our progress, resources and rank ups.