**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New 19.0 update phone problems [Merged Threads]

Comments

• SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    Well it’s looking like the top 100 for this months legend run will be android users and Kabam Miike, who apparently has the only unaffected iPhone.

Actually, my Samsung is experiencing the same problems. Others with Android devices are saying the same.
  • BlntzOvrAcesBlntzOvrAces Posts: 5
    The majority seems to be Apple devices
  • ChosenOne94ChosenOne94 Posts: 108
    I have insane lags on huawei p7 i didn't notice any lag before 19.0, frozen game and other stuff like that
  • RAGE2k17RAGE2k17 Posts: 13
    After all the time and money I spent on this game, you better in Kabam reward us (iOS users) properly for this thing. I almost took my car to fix my phone or even replace it in a new one which means LOTS OF MONEY just because I thought my phone is dying.

You guys should take this matter very seriously, we're talking about real money here and problems that your game causes.
  • BuffalaxBuffalax Posts: 106
    Still overheating very quickly. I waited to fight AW until first thing this morning and the fights were almost unplayable. First fight my champ was completely unresponsive and the second fight the opponent stopped registering damage right at the end. I see from the posts that it is not just iOS users, and have some android users in my alliance that have been impacted as well. The lack of communication from Kabam is a major problem. If you don’t know what’s going on, tell us you don’t know what is going on, just tell us something! That’s business 101.
  • GabbrosGabbros Posts: 157
    I need to play aq and aw...my phone gets too hot.
    People say it can harm my hardware if overheat too frequently or too much. I hope the update didnt affect my hardware and battery life...
  • Will Kabam ever fix this issue? I’m blowing through resources. Spent lots of units. Getting a text, email, line etc. causes the game to whack and I end up dying. Then have to shut game down and wait for phone to cool off before continuing. Extremely annoying😡
  • SKOutsiderSKOutsider Posts: 117 ★★
    Tried wars and AQ in increments and war is all but impossible to play for me.

3 fights and phone overheated (let me die with unresponsive controls on the second fight). 3rd fight all controls were unresponsive and I stood there and died.

In AQ similar issues.

Beyond disappointed with the lack of advice.

Kabam should seriously consider stopping the game completely so as to save potential law suits, then sort out the bugs, give us daily feedback and then see what happens in the near future.
  • RebelCazRebelCaz Posts: 24
    Why are my cases being closed without even reaching a human
  • bonifusbonifus Posts: 2
    iPhone 7, iOS 11.4, WiFi

Game causes phone to overheat and restart, forcing need to restart game and lose fights in arena.
  • I would like to inform you that I have dumped the 2 non-stick pans I had, 1 was 20 inches and the other 28 inches.
    I did not need them anymore because kabam was taking care of it. I use my iphone to cook eggs-eye and fried potatoes.
    I invite miike of kabam to taste my prescriptions.
  • I would like to inform you that I have dumped the 2 non-stick pans I had, 1 was 20 inches and the other 28 inches.
    I did not need them anymore because kabam was taking care of it. I use my iphone to cook eggs-eye and fried potatoes.
    I invite @Kabam Miike to taste my prescriptions.
  • lpmastorlpmastor Posts: 19
    I am also having overheating issues. The phone becomes unresponsive after about 15 minutes of play. This has happened 2-3 times now. During this gameplay my battery life is also drained very quickly (losing 20-30% battery life in that time when it might have been 5% usage prior to 19.0 update).

Device: iPhone 7
    OS; iOS 11.3 and 11.4 (had 11.3 when game v19.0 was first installed, problem has persisted after update to 11.4)
    Carrier: public mobile (TELUS)
    Network: Wifi and LTE
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    Just saying... Apple is refunding 💸 right now. Won’t last long tho. Soon after Kabam announced the fix of 12.0 they stopped.
  • brok3nbrok3n Posts: 8
    My phone battery capacity just dropped 12 percent in the last 3 days. Not playing anymore. I recommend everyone doing the same. This game is a DANGER to your phone.
  • MsDominoMsDomino Posts: 72
    The lack of actual response is incredibly frustrating, I understand it’s the weekend but this should be a round the clock matter until resolved.

At the very least you should be making people aware that Apple have advised people don’t play the game.

I will be contacting Apple for a full refund if this matter continues and advising them to suspend the game from the App Store whilst it poses such serious problems to hardware.
  • D_Ace_71D_Ace_71 Posts: 148
    Just saying... Apple is refunding 💸 right now. Won’t last long tho. Soon after Kabam announced the fix of 12.0 they stopped.

You are THE MAN!
  • SKOutsiderSKOutsider Posts: 117 ★★
    Thanks for this @Kabam Vydious. Acknowledgement goes a long way.
  • KerayZKerayZ Posts: 220 ★★★
    So here is an alternative fix for the iPhone. Step by step hope it helps. https://youtu.be/Y5YgdZ09sbg
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    KerayZ wrote: »
    So here is an alternative fix for the iPhone. Step by step hope it helps. https://youtu.be/Y5YgdZ09sbg

This works to various degrees for people. Some it seems to work well and others not much at all. Not sure if it's worth the risk since this is clearly Kabams problem and you can't go backwards with the apple update. Thanks for sharing though. Hope it helps some people.
  • PincheChingonPincheChingon Posts: 99
    iOS 11.4
    iPhone X
    Att
    Using WiFi.
    After 5 rounds of arena, rapid heating starts.
    After 3 fights in AQ, rapid heating starts.
    While charging, it heats up after 1 fight in AQ and 1 round in arena.
  • ChickenChicken Posts: 160
    June was bad and July is looking like it’s going to be a bad month as well. The only month that was worse than what’s happening now was the month that had the 12.0 update. The game is in such bad shape. Never seen so many problems in a game. Smh
  • D_Ace_71D_Ace_71 Posts: 148
    Hey everyone -

Thanks for your continued patience on this. Our teams are still working heavily to get this resolved. I know it isn't much of an update, but please be assured that it is a high priority for us in getting the overheating issue fixed.

I’m sorry, but at this point, with so many reports and so much time between updates, and there being no solution in sight...and with this only coming after people started pulling refunds.... i think this is the end. Definitely need to do better.
This discussion has been closed.