**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Compensation for 8% 12% Class Boosts? [Merged Threads] [Admin: Comp Coming]

15678911»

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,168 ★★★★★
    Got mine. Thanks Adora.
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    edited December 2018
    Removed due to merged thread
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Just got my Compensation, thanks guys! (One of my Alliancemates got it almost 2 hours ago, so those of you who haven't gotten it yet just be patient) ndsmbiym67q2.png
  • XavXav Posts: 8
    Same here. Some people in my alliance got the compensation while i didnt receive any! I used tons of that boost. Pls help!
  • Nebatr0nz wrote: »
    I am typing this because I am mad that I didn't get my compensation for the boost bug that happened to everyone in alliance war, I used up a lot of my boosts just for them to be wasted or not even work and I would've liked to be compensated just like everyone else. Please Kabam, do something about this for players who didn't get there compensation package

You are being compensated just like everyone else. Everyone else is slowly getting compensated as the packages are being sent out over time, according to @Ad0ra_ it will likely be a few days (https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/672947/#Comment_672947).
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    nice to see that we're getting the bare minimum in compensation.
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    I’m happy. They caught their own error and sent items back. Thanks.
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    This seems to be quite a huge undertaking to fix this....yes it's a mess but thanks for acknowledging and providing a solution for it (especially when it is discovered by kabam). Good hustle thank you.
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    its not really compensation is it? its a reimbursement, nothing extra for the deaths caused by boosts not working when wwe thought they were.
  • Does the boost work now? Don’t wanna buy them and don’t work?
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Wow kudos to Kabam for reimbursement but do not call it compensation.

I do appreciate it honestly but I cannot help myself from laughing at the idea that the poor guys sorted through mountains of data to give exact rewards rather than a big juicy general compensation package to everyone.

Just thinking about the poor souls that had to stare at walls of data LOL.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,171 ★★★
    Thankyou Adora and kabam for doing good on your part. Appreciate the effort totally.