**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

She-Hulk is the Strongest one there is!!!

Comments

• Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Out of the LOL champs I beat Electro with 4 star GP just for correction.
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    And no, while I think She-Hulk is powerful, she is far & away from the #1 Champion in the meta. Her ramp is fairly long, & is highly difficult to maintain. Plus, it’s not always about the long fights. Sometimes, you need someone hitting hard right out of the gate, like Sparky, Medusa, Hyperion, Cap IW, Ghost or Corvus. And sometimes you need utility beasts like Void, Voodoo, Venom or Killmonger, in order to counter certain mechanics.

It’s not always about how high you can ramp up a Champion, because a lot of times, you need something different. I doubt we’ll be seeing She-Hulk in high tier AW Attack or AQ Map 6-7. But I do think she’ll be exceptionally good for places like LoL, RoL & Big Boss Fights.

I agree. She is very fine and she seems to have a proxima midnight ramp up similar in time. However to sustain those furies for some fights in LOL it is not practical. For example, i will metion the fights she will struggle either to bad matchup or inability to maintain her furies on a timely manner:

Agent Venom,
    Electro
    Black Widow
    Guillotine
    Moon Knignt
    Magik
    Black Panther civil War
    Netflix Daredevil
    Blue Cyclops
    X-23
    Spiderman OG
    Juggernaut
    Maestro

So far all those champs above I beat up with SL except Electro. So people should calm down and lower the narrative a notch. The fact that she probably beat SL a little faster does not mean she is better for LOL
    You beat guillotine with star lord that must have taken so many revives?
  • Options
    Also @CapWW2 I never said she was better for lol just said she killed faster probably best to just end the arguement
  • Options
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    And no, while I think She-Hulk is powerful, she is far & away from the #1 Champion in the meta. Her ramp is fairly long, & is highly difficult to maintain. Plus, it’s not always about the long fights. Sometimes, you need someone hitting hard right out of the gate, like Sparky, Medusa, Hyperion, Cap IW, Ghost or Corvus. And sometimes you need utility beasts like Void, Voodoo, Venom or Killmonger, in order to counter certain mechanics.

It’s not always about how high you can ramp up a Champion, because a lot of times, you need something different. I doubt we’ll be seeing She-Hulk in high tier AW Attack or AQ Map 6-7. But I do think she’ll be exceptionally good for places like LoL, RoL & Big Boss Fights.

I agree. She is very fine and she seems to have a proxima midnight ramp up similar in time. However to sustain those furies for some fights in LOL it is not practical. For example, i will metion the fights she will struggle either to bad matchup or inability to maintain her furies on a timely manner:

Agent Venom,
    Electro
    Black Widow
    Guillotine
    Moon Knignt
    Magik
    Black Panther civil War
    Netflix Daredevil
    Blue Cyclops
    X-23
    Spiderman OG
    Juggernaut
    Maestro

So far all those champs above I beat up with SL except Electro. So people should calm down and lower the narrative a notch. The fact that she probably beat SL a little faster does not mean she is better for LOL
    You beat guillotine with star lord that must have taken so many revives?

Oh that one too. I beat guillotine with blade and mephisto on that path. My bad.
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    gage201205 wrote: »
    So to put this into perspective Brian grant messed up at 220 hits she had 30 furies

Star Lord
    Base attack r5 2454
    137.31 per combo × 220
    30,208.2 + 2454 = 32,662.2

She-Hulk
    Base attack 2755
    884.45 per fury × 30
    26,533.5 + 2755 = 29,288.5

She isn't better than starlord stop trying to get her nerfed already

The fact that she even went from Meme-Tier to possibly God-Tier alarms me.
  • Options
    Tiger360 wrote: »
    gage201205 wrote: »
    So to put this into perspective Brian grant messed up at 220 hits she had 30 furies

Star Lord
    Base attack r5 2454
    137.31 per combo × 220
    30,208.2 + 2454 = 32,662.2

She-Hulk
    Base attack 2755
    884.45 per fury × 30
    26,533.5 + 2755 = 29,288.5

She isn't better than starlord stop trying to get her nerfed already

The fact that she even went from Meme-Tier to possibly God-Tier alarms me.

Things like this are very good for the game. I love this!!!
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    axelelf_1 wrote: »
    Markjv81 wrote: »
    Lol, so no sub 5 minute video. So no SL with out synergy can’t do what she hulk does with synergy, so you were wrong?

No i need a video of she ogre agaisnt another champ. She aint better than SL. I need she ogre vs maestro.

I soloed maestro with my SL with 260 hits so lets see if she beats that:

8f8m3ugwojb1.png

Yeah, 260 hits in, what, your 3rd or 4th go at him?

Nope do you need a screenshot of the fight half way too. Brahhh sorry to say but in 2025 you can speak to me about LOL. I will give you some advice. Just go and play LOL and 100 percent then; We can have a conversation.

You should probably save the condescension, it doesn't make you come across the way you seem to think it does. I dont read your posts and think "experienced veteran with knowledge to offer" and i doubt any one else does either. You were literally the same guy complaining about the CM challenge the other day and even there condescending to posters offering advice to try and help you out. But hey what do I know, just another player clearly not on your level 😂

Again, respectfully speaking:

I acknowledge my disgust for the Rogue fight. It was not hard for me since i used most 2 on her. I did not like the mechanics of it and what was needed to suceed in the fight. I did the challenge succesfully to prove critica like you specifically.

The fact that I express my discontents for a fight and I ask for the reason of some nodes that make Rogue unnstopable almost all the time except for moments of 10 seconds that become 5 seconds does not make me a complainer. I specifically stated that I was even ok witht the IMIW fight which is the second hardest fight of the challenge.

Is she hulk a better champ today? yes

Is she a LOL option? Yes

Is she a top LOL option? No

Would I rank her ? Yes but no to 5/65

Finally, do I like to help? Yes i could help someone if needed.

Do Spend units in challenges? Sometimes. I am not a top player or a elite player. I am not an end game player anymore since I did not do the maze and I havent 100 percent Variant.

I just need to defend the top champs in the game because some people start false advertising champs and abilities.

Are you at my level? I do not know your roster and achievements but if you have completed every single challenge in the game from 2015 until now except the maze then you are.

See here's where you're way off, playing the game since 2015 is a strange indicator of what constitutes being "on your level". I've been playing maybe 18 months now, so it wouldn't be possible for me to have completed every single challenge from 2015 to now. Add in the time it takes for roster development, working through tons of awful 5* and 6* pulls to get the proper champs for certain content etc and it's unrealistic to base skill level solely on content completed. So if both of us do the same content but you're struggling more with it than I am or using more items to complete are you still on another level because you have higher prestige and have completed more content overall?

I'm certainly not a top tier player, I've seen enough from those guys to know the separation between us, but you clearly aren't either regardless what content you've completed. You just happen to have been playing long enough to have had a developed roster long enough and time to build resources enough to be able to do what you have, assuming we take your word at face value. But non of that was the point of my response to you, condescending to people, even if you happen to actually be "on another level" just isn't a good look. There's lots of quality posters here and if you're the quality player you claim to be you should try to be one of those posters yourself and add more to the community.

I am struggling lmao. Sorry bro I am not. Developing rosters and ranking champs is part of the game. For your information I used maxed 4 star to complete LOL also. For your information i use maxed 4 stars just like I did in the combat clash I used Hyperion and Ronan. So yeah all your points are flawed and yes we are not at the same level. And for the last time no I am not struggling. I have complete the challenge with the units I expected to used. Couple of revives here and there specially on Rogue due to some lagging mainly. So yes, It aint bragging if you can back it up.
  • Options
    ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★
    I’m sorry but I don’t understand the why anyone would want to nerf any attack champ that won’t affect them. Let the people that have her(which I don’t) enjoy the buff and help them complete content more efficiently. She won’t be a defensive champ so no reason to worry about AW or questing and as was previously stated she’ll take a bit to ramp up which doesn’t make her the new Blade or CG of AW attack.
    I just don’t get the negativitie feedback to a buff that only concerns other people’s accts. Let people have fun!
  • Options
    @TheSpicyKnight good points. If they swapped her Fury effect for Precision maybe is could increase Crit Damage as well as Crit Rate. Hell maybe she could activate both effects separately and juggle both buffs. The point being that the damage increase would suffer diminishing returns instead of increasing endlessly and the difficulty curb would be higher. She is a lawyer after all, it’s not easy.

If you did that it’d ruin the champ she’d still be mediocre
  • Options
    I honestly think she should have 5 passive furies, meaning the fisrt 5 should be passive and accrued on every sp1 with a chance of 100 percent.

I also think they should adjust her prestige and extend her stun duration.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    When I see threads that suggest She-Hulk might soon be one of the top champs in game, I weep for Dr. Strange, even though I pulled my first 5* SH last week.

What on earth has this game come to?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    I honestly think she should have 5 passive furies, meaning the fisrt 5 should be passive and accrued on every sp1 with a chance of 100 percent.

They are passive and they are gained by her sp1? Or do you mean permanent
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★

Agent Venom,
    Electro
    Black Widow
    Guillotine
    Moon Knignt
    Magik
    Black Panther civil War
    Netflix Daredevil
    Blue Cyclops
    X-23
    Spiderman OG
    Juggernaut
    Maestro

No one said she was better for LOL than SL, you’ve changed your argument because your original one was wrong.
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Hulk might need to be buffed at this point, he literally is the strongest there is :) Love the updates though hope they don't change anything as I think they are perfect! Very happy with the champs.
  • Options

Yes 5 permanent. If the furies can be nullified they are not passive.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★

Yes 5 permanent. If the furies can be nullified they are not passive.

Obviously 40+ Permanent Fury’s would be way too OP, but I would like to see 5-10 permanent Fury’s on her.

Or a way to convert them to permanent like Sabretooth does.
  • Options

Her ramp up is long? She has the fastest kill of lol starlord I know it’s not short either though but she also has very unique utility such as stopping unstoppables and evades petrified etc

@Kobster84 Long compared to someone like Corvus who comes hitting like a freight train right out of the gate. Also long compared to Hyperion, Sparky, Medusa, Ghost & Omega Red... all of whom have very high damage within the 1st 20sec’s of the fight.

Ah sorry my mistake