**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Glory store problems [Merged Threads] [Under Investigation]

1234568»

Comments

• JamesMJamesM Posts: 133
    If you purchased after the fix you won't get anything.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi!

We are still planning on giving out compensation for overcharges. Thank you for your patience as we work through this.

how is that going to work with how each item increases in price? it's great to get it back but its not going to make up for the lost item at that price.
  • SbkSbk Posts: 53
    I purchased during the issue
  • RumHamRumHam Posts: 20
    Is it save to to buy from glory store already?? Or should I wait??
    @Kabam Valkyrie @Kabam Sophia @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit

Can we have an answer or update please?

Why did only some get the 2000 glory compensation?
    I actually lost glory, and no compensation so far
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    RumHam wrote: »
    I actually lost glory, and no compensation so far

Same
    Just checking back in........mods???
  • Hi,

2000 glory was sent out to players affected by this issue on Friday, September 21. In order to have been included, you need to have purchased an item from the Glory store between September 2-9 and then purchased the same item again between September 9-10. This is when the error occurred. If you experienced the issue on these dates and did not receive the in-game message with the Glory, please reach out to support for help. We cannot verify account related issues such as these on the forums. You can reach support by going to the gear icon in game and choosing "Support" under the Account header.
    Hi,

2000 glory was sent out to players affected by this issue on Friday, September 21. In order to have been included, you need to have purchased an item from the Glory store between September 2-9 and then purchased the same item again between September 9-10. This is when the error occurred. If you experienced the issue on these dates and did not receive the in-game message with the Glory, please reach out to support for help. We cannot verify account related issues such as these on the forums. You can reach support by going to the gear icon in game and choosing "Support" under the Account header.

Hi, thanks , I did raise the ticket with support and they basically told me it was a known issue and to read in the forums and then my case was closed. That’s why I asked if it was fixed or not. Cheers

I will raise a new one thanks
    Is there any news regarding this problem? My case gets closed when I raise a new one about this issue. I haven’t use glory since I lost some previously. Can anyone confirm it has been fine to purchase from glory store??
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Hi,

My inbox only goes back to 9/21 and I didn't spend any glory since my last post in this thread. Again, I do not have much confidence that by spending my glory, at an increased cost, it will reset the timer. And if I do spend my Glory now to reset the timer, how do I go about reclaiming extra glory I will have spent? What if I do purchase and the timer and costs do not reset?
  • Hen33fHen33f Posts: 27
    Glory store Resumes But he did not reset himself
    Up
    ??
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    what
    The items in the glory store weren’t refreshed
    Is that a bug?
    Hi, is there any updates regarding the glory store problem?
    We are in October, and I didn’t receive back what was overcharged! Very annoying/frustrated to say the least.
    It has been a month since I raised the 1st ticket with the support, they closed 2 of the cases telling me to come here for updates, but we got nothing so far.

@Kabam Miike
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Same with me, sent a ticket the support sent auto response and closed ticket in about a week. Terrible customer support
  • AnroAnro Posts: 2
    all the items in glorystore refresh stock on wednesday, except tier1 alpha. (its stuck since months on 5/10 for me and doesnt refill).
    i doubt this is intended? hope there is a fix one day (dont need them curently , so its noz urgent)
  • AnroAnro Posts: 2
    ah, just seen in other post that price is correct. just number not correct display. ok
  • Teir 2 alpha cat fragments not resetting amount available or price even tho timer had reset many times. Been stuck at 3/10 for well over a month at least. Id like to be able to purchase some. Please fix this.
  • BAMBAM232BAMBAM232 Posts: 22
    My T5B cat timer is now on 38 days!!!!
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    T5b is on 34 days for me and i can’t get any

Are we actually gonna fix this? If it’s not fixed before AQ is over it’s not only not fixed it’s irreparable.

• crumpl3r23crumpl3r23 Posts: 10
    My timer is now stuck as well. They finally lower the costs and I can’t take advantage of them. It’s been like this for over a week now.