**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Recent Ghost phasing intercept bug?

Comments

• Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Mike12867 said:

Voltolos said:

Mike12867 said:

Voltolos said:

I'm not talking about every champ. Im just talking about champs who can avoid attacks without moving

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3wT7iv5ZMY
    Thanks. Finally. At 0:08 Wolvie dashes back because his first two hits missed. So its not exclusive to ghost
    So just one instance and you made your decision? No wonder you were so skeptical and narrow-minded. Thats why people like you believe everything you see even if its just 1/100th of the story.

AI is behaving different for 'miss' but look at ghost fights at 11:30. AI does MLL and then dashes back even WHEN PHASE IS NOT UP!

'Weird' behavior is more prevalent against Ghost and there is no doubt you can say no to that
    Just saw the clip and at the ghost fight, and I agree with you :/
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    The ai change is not exclusive to ghost, hood can suffer the same issue. In the video below, you can see the opponent dash back as soon as a single miss occurs. Towards the end, when I finally get a chance to counter, she parries my hit.

https://youtu.be/W_5BUOvTwWw
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    DoctorJ said:

The ai change is not exclusive to ghost, hood can suffer the same issue. In the video below, you can see the opponent dash back as soon as a single miss occurs. Towards the end, when I finally get a chance to counter, she parries my hit.

https://youtu.be/W_5BUOvTwWw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3wT7iv5ZMY

Check this. The AI behaves weird EVEN when hitting ghost normally. 11:30 for ghost part
    Apparently this is some sort of bug and they are sorting it out
  • Lucky1871Lucky1871 Posts: 10
    Im long time ghost player, she is my main champion and i can definitely agree something is happening. after all these videos and my own testing in past 2 days I came to conclusion that they actually shortened recovery time of AI between light attacks or generally after light attack (what ever action follows that light attack will happen faster then usual) And thats some shady BS here but this isnt first time that kabam do something shady. thing that bothers me the most is their message 'we didnt make any changes to ghost or AI' and they clearly did. Thats just disgusting lie directly in face and its so rude. smh.
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Lucky1871 said:

Im long time ghost player, she is my main champion and i can definitely agree something is happening. after all these videos and my own testing in past 2 days I came to conclusion that they actually shortened recovery time of AI between light attacks or generally after light attack (what ever action follows that light attack will happen faster then usual) And thats some shady BS here but this isnt first time that kabam do something shady. thing that bothers me the most is their message 'we didnt make any changes to ghost or AI' and they clearly did. Thats just disgusting lie directly in face and its so rude. smh.

And tell us when can we 'go in' to counter those champs. There has to be some opening, its not like its unpunishable or something
  • Bozz156Bozz156 Posts: 5
    edited March 2019
    I don't have gost, but yesterday my opponent (fury event) intercepted my light attack with a special at very close proximity (like, end combo and both insta-block proximity), and before i attacked we were both holding block. Never seen that before. Seems to me like ai reaction time decreased. But i will accept any other explaination if i'm wrong. Just thought it was similar to what you ghost players are complaining about (i would love to have a ghost). Also this would fit with kabam said:they don't change ai to counter specific champs, they changed ai for anyone and it just affected very heavily ghost.
  • a_breeze1a_breeze1 Posts: 10
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos

Can any of you give us an update on Ghost or AI changes? Last we heard you were “double checking.” Can we please have a timeline on when this will be resolved? I’m stuck in AQ due to this issue. Would you spend your hard earned dollars on a product that doesn’t work? Doubt it....
    Perhaps it really is a bug and they are fixing it?
  • jbmastjbmast Posts: 21
    Couldn't agree with you more @Mord. Ghost was my third 5* r5 champ and I took her up right before the update. Enjoyed her so much before, was starting to do better in war with her (tier 5/6, gold 1). Brought her into the first war after the update and whatever Kabam did to the AI got me parried three times in three different fights. I have never been so frustrated in a war and now it's at the point where I'm considering leaving after three plus years of this game. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit fix this or address it. This is not cool.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    @Bferg11
    They dont do that. Can you guys just stop saying that this happens all the time because it doesnt
  • shortskatrshortskatr Posts: 25
    All these people are saying ghost is bugged,, the ai has fully changed in eq war,, the labrynth,, just brutal to not say anything was going to change or has changed on kabams part,, atleast be honest,, the game doesn’t just fully change withought any of the developers being aware,, you are all fully aware so what is up ,, if u played the game the day before and the day after on any skilled opponent it would take you ten seconds to realize the recovery is 3 times as fast,, ghost you can just see it right away,, i imagine it’s changed for good since you apparently don’t think anything has changed :) but atleast have a post saying what happened cause the whole community can see it..I have never even seen the ai get dexterity before this update,,
  • ApxpredatorApxpredator Posts: 10
    I feel ya, @Sanctuary555.

I feel so meh about the game right now. I normally would have been all over this t5b offer. Wasn’t even remotely tempted this time. I don’t feel good about that, but I don’t know. I guess it’s just that, I could complete t5b and get my 3rd r5, but then they could just mess with that champ and deny it. GG’s to me too, I guess.
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    No word yet huh it's really random for me I've definitely not tried her in war since I don't wanna try and find out but yes I was going against this eq wolverine and he recovered so quick from missing his medium and light so RIP ghost it was fun while it lasted
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Interesting
  • ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    so @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit any update to this. Theres plenty of obvious video evidence that the silent AI change is serverly affecting ghost players. Any updates on where this is going? I'd love to know what to expect when i take ghost into aw after using a ton of resources on her. Any new news would be appriciated.
  • jbmastjbmast Posts: 21
    Mike12867 said:
    And there it is...

@Mike12867 your videos are awesome and thank you for capturing these moments. We need an explanation now @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • Sk1ant0Sk1ant0 Posts: 4
    This is kabam, just emailed yesterday to support and sent them all the material asked me but they only told me I have not sent anything.
    I resent all twice again but nothing, noone answer me.

• ZebartinZebartin Posts: 32
    I am not quite sure about this, but I found that the AI in LOL(labyrinth of legend) just acts like what it previously acts, instead of how it is acting now.
    You can try that, maybe AI in LOL and ROL isn't updated or influenced. BTW, I think AI in ROL is of older version than LOL.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,170 ★★★★★
    Mike12867 said:
    Like I’m said it the AI ther has carcne not ghost I self.
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    edited March 2019
    Seems to me now, the more often I use Ghost - the more frequently an opponent will just dash back as soon as I phase, and then just wait it out. I just 4/55 Ghost maybe a week before the update, and now I feel like the champion is not performing at all like she has been for the past 9 months or so. This is very obvious in all areas of gameplay, and has been since the first time I played her on the day of the new update. I will not be spending a penny more on this game until it’s been addressed and/or resolved.
  • St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    Come on Kabam. Are you really telling us that this is just something that miraculously is happening to everyone? You just change a huge thing about one of the best champions and pretend not to? Some of us worked our asses off for this champion. I payed money to get her and then to rank her up. Then now you take our top champ and Nerf em without even admitting to it? It's costing us revives which I get that you don't care about. But I personally spent cash, not credit, but hard earned cash to get a chance to open her and awaken her. Not counting the amount of money spent getting Class Cats, Basics, and T2 Alpha. This isn't like the 12.0. no one had a 5* SW, Wolverine, Thor, or Dr. Strange. This wasn't as much MONEY spent to getting this champion ranked to be as strong as Ghost. Someone that took real skill to master. At least fess up to what happened here. And if you guys honestly don't know what happened then at least tell us you're trying to fix it. This is my top champ you're messing with here.
    St333lll said:

Come on Kabam. Are you really telling us that this is just something that miraculously is happening to everyone? You just change a huge thing about one of the best champions and pretend not to? Some of us worked our asses off for this champion. I payed money to get her and then to rank her up. Then now you take our top champ and Nerf em without even admitting to it? It's costing us revives which I get that you don't care about. But I personally spent cash, not credit, but hard earned cash to get a chance to open her and awaken her. Not counting the amount of money spent getting Class Cats, Basics, and T2 Alpha. This isn't like the 12.0. no one had a 5* SW, Wolverine, Thor, or Dr. Strange. This wasn't as much MONEY spent to getting this champion ranked to be as strong as Ghost. Someone that took real skill to master. At least fess up to what happened here. And if you guys honestly don't know what happened then at least tell us you're trying to fix it. This is my top champ you're messing with here.

She was my third ever 5 star which I pulled 2 months ago and was the first one I got to rank 3. They're just ignoring us until this blows over, but it won't.