**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

UC Nameless is Ridiculous

Comments

• jnikolas92jnikolas92 Posts: 192 ★★★
    hear me out. i personally love the fact that this Thanos is challenging. I wasn't uncollected/good enough to fight master when the first EQ Thanos came around so I've had a blast fighting this one. I think it's great that they release challenges like this. there are counters/solutions to get through it. we also have 40 days.

my issue is with the lack of change in rewards. no doubt, this quest is tougher than every other one we've had since the last thanos EQ. simply put...the rise in difficulty should be reflected in the rewards.
  • KarnageKarnage Posts: 152 ★★

Karnage said:

IKON said:

I don't understand, when 4* were banned from act 6 all anyone said was "I'm amazing at this game and you're taking away my ability to be awesome"

Now a 9 energy quest is too hard with a full roster?

You guys confuse me.

You forgot to mention that he's completely indestructible except for 1 second after an intercept once he's at about 150k health, which may I add is the normal health pool of a UC EQ boss, not 550k.
    And theres also the fact that a short final quest also mean quite a significant amount of gold with all those missing fights that aren't that hard anyways. It's only ever been about the boss fights.
    You want me to be grateful because they get rid of the energy cost? When I lose out on gold, iso, potions, refills etc because of it? And instead of getting all that stuff, I get to fight a much, much, much more stacked boss to get less rewards overall than I would from last months UC EQ?
    Not hard to understand...
    150k might be the normal health of a UC boss but you also have to fight them 8 times
    If you can't see the difference between having to fight one insane level boss at 550k health, and having to fight a relatively easy boss 8 times then your opinion is irrelevant to me. But just to help you understand, is it easier to run 8 miles in a day, or is it easier to run 1 mile a day over 8 days?
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

First uncollected EQ was November 2017, if I remember right. It gave 2500 6* shards and 9k T5B shards. April 2019 we have the same rewards, but now bosses start with 2 bars of power and unblockable and unstoppable (December 2018), or there are 2 bosses per path (March 2019) or boss has 79k PI and starts with 500k health and last 150k health has to be taken on that split second after intercepting a dash, while being hammered by constant SP3.

It was december. also the last quest in that one had taskmaster + MODOK double boss at the end. That was when no one had any experience fighting modok. You should try to find better examples
    Oh, and what about those who only go for completion because their roster isn't yet good enough? They just don't get to even complete it this month? Miss out on the biggest source of 6* shards for a month, even though they've managed to at least get completion on every event prior. This whole thing is just stupid
  • UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188
    FUN AND INTERACTIVE AS ALWAYS
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Karnage said:

Karnage said:

IKON said:

I don't understand, when 4* were banned from act 6 all anyone said was "I'm amazing at this game and you're taking away my ability to be awesome"

You guys confuse me.

You forgot to mention that he's completely indestructible except for 1 second after an intercept once he's at about 150k health, which may I add is the normal health pool of a UC EQ boss, not 550k.
    And theres also the fact that a short final quest also mean quite a significant amount of gold with all those missing fights that aren't that hard anyways. It's only ever been about the boss fights.
    You want me to be grateful because they get rid of the energy cost? When I lose out on gold, iso, potions, refills etc because of it? And instead of getting all that stuff, I get to fight a much, much, much more stacked boss to get less rewards overall than I would from last months UC EQ?
    150k might be the normal health of a UC boss but you also have to fight them 8 times
    If you can't see the difference between having to fight one insane level boss at 550k health, and having to fight a relatively easy boss 8 times then your opinion is irrelevant to me. But just to help you understand, is it easier to run 8 miles in a day, or is it easier to run 1 mile a day over 8 days?
    I absolutely understand the difference and rarely use a single item in exploring EQ. This time I had to use maybe 5 single revives. For teh rewards given, I'm fine with that
    Karnage said:

Oh, and what about those who only go for completion because their roster isn't yet good enough? They just don't get to even complete it this month? Miss out on the biggest source of 6* shards for a month, even though they've managed to at least get completion on every event prior. This whole thing is just stupid

Or they could just use a few items to get through the fight one time...

You don't have to spend money to get revives/pots. The ones I used were already in my inventory. Farm some stuff or grind some arena for units. You have a month and half to get what you need, it's not that difficult to manage
    I don't know why some people think every fight should be able to be won by every summoner with no items used. If that were so, what's the point of revives/pots even being in the game?

Karnage said:

Karnage said:

IKON said:

You guys confuse me.

I absolutely understand the difference and rarely use a single item in exploring EQ. This time I had to use maybe 5 single revives. For teh rewards given, I'm fine with that
    Thats you with your roster, not everyone has your roster. What about for someone who regularly gets completion on uncollected using like 5-10 revives. This is pretty much impossible for them.
    If it usually costs someone 5 or 10 revives to complete UC EQ, an event like this is going to cost them like 50. It may not be much of a step up for you at your level, but this is a huge step up for a lot of people. You going from using no revives to using 5 isn't much, I get that, but that's a 500% increase in resources used. But if someone usually uses 5, that increases 30. If someone usually uses 10, that becomes 60. Even if that's an over estimation, even if 10 becomes 40, that's still a massive increase in difficulty and resources used, to get the same rewards as an event where they'd only use 10
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

I think you need a good power gain champion like Hyperion, intercept him and instantly fire off the SP3, you can also do this with champions with ridiculously strong SP3's like Havok and Proxima Midnight, just survive till you have an SP3, intercept and instant kill.

Though I'm guessing you probably know this. I do agree though, it's pretty difficult considering the rewards.

This is some of the best advice you're going to get on that Boss Fight. Sp3 is Key, and a strong one is even better. You gain more power while Nameless is in that final Phase as well, so that should also help you get to that Sp3 faster.
    @Kabam Miike sorry to tag you but it seems synergy’s that increase the duration of armor break debuffs don’t increase the period you can do damage is this intentional
  • Kobster84 said:

I think you need a good power gain champion like Hyperion, intercept him and instantly fire off the SP3, you can also do this with champions with ridiculously strong SP3's like Havok and Proxima Midnight, just survive till you have an SP3, intercept and instant kill.

Though I'm guessing you probably know this. I do agree though, it's pretty difficult considering the rewards.

This is some of the best advice you're going to get on that Boss Fight. Sp3 is Key, and a strong one is even better. You gain more power while Nameless is in that final Phase as well, so that should also help you get to that Sp3 faster.
    @Kabam Miike sorry to tag you but it seems synergy’s that increase the duration of armor break debuffs don’t increase the period you can do damage is this intentional
    I think it's intentional (because of the intended fight pattern for this fight), but I will check!
  • Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191
    edited April 2019
    I did a lot, A LOT ... A FRIGGING LOT of tries! I used almost every revive and potion and wasn't able to get him under 20%.

I still practiced and practiced, without any runes or stash, and this morning I got him down, no revives , using the 5 characters.

6* Green Goblin (phase 1)
    5* r4 Venom (phase 1 & 2)
    6* Storm (dupped) (phase 2)
    5* r4 Cap Iw (phase 2 & 3)
    5* r5 Hulk Rag (phase 3)
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    Was non of the people complaing here for the thanos for infinity war? We had to fight two of them. I’m just happy it’s just one this time.
    Karnage said:

Karnage said:

Karnage said:

IKON said:

You guys confuse me.

Thats you with your roster, not everyone has your roster. What about for someone who regularly gets completion on uncollected using like 5-10 revives. This is pretty much impossible for them.
    If it usually costs someone 5 or 10 revives to complete UC EQ, an event like this is going to cost them like 50. It may not be much of a step up for you at your level, but this is a huge step up for a lot of people. You going from using no revives to using 5 isn't much, I get that, but that's a 500% increase in resources used. But if someone usually uses 5, that increases 30. If someone usually uses 10, that becomes 60. Even if that's an over estimation, even if 10 becomes 40, that's still a massive increase in difficulty and resources used, to get the same rewards as an event where they'd only use 10
    Only reason I used any is bc I didn't want to wait by going back and forth practicing until I had that great run. Your progression is all about what's acceptable for you. If the exploring the content isn't worth what it would cost you in time or resources then you just aren't ready for it. So few people seem to be willing to admit that now.

I remember not being able to clear master when it was the hardest difficulty. I didn't come in here moaning about it being too hard, I just kept playing until I got to the point of clearing it with an acceptable amount of items or none at all.
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Would bishops sp3 work though? I just got him and playing with him he's alright....
  • Vincew80Vincew80 Posts: 196 ★★
    Wow, after all the complaints I thought we had to fight him multiple times. All this over 9 energy & 1 tough fight? Lol
  • JosephPoerioJosephPoerio Posts: 269 ★★
    Vincew80 said:

Wow, after all the complaints I thought we had to fight him multiple times. All this over 9 energy & 1 tough fight? Lol

Have you done it?

Vincew80 said:

Have you done it?

Just did it. Wasn’t easy but it wasn’t horrific either.
    Don’t get me wrong. I rarely feel like Kabam is in touch with their players but for 9 energy you can practice all you want & we have 6 weeks.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

https://youtu.be/vzfsIt-MfT0

Not me but totally doable

Is that Seatin or someone else?
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Videos of 4 different champions soloing this fight so far, all within the first 24 hours. 1 of those champions solos in spite of her special attacks bugging the fight. Let's see how many more champions solo before the event ends.
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★

Videos of 4 different champions soloing this fight so far, all within the first 24 hours. 1 of those champions solos in spite of her special attacks bugging the fight. Let's see how many more champions solo before the event ends.

who were they?
    Drooped2 said:

Clydania said:

who were they?
    I've seen aegon killmonger and proxima solos so far myself
    I’ve seen a vid of hype soloing him & I’m pretty sure GP could do it as well. She’s at least great for the last 30%.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian

Please don’t comment if your only experience with this months UC boss is from watching a Seatin video on youtube.

I haven't completed him yet but I'm going to comment anyway. The reason I haven't completed him yet is because after seeing what he looks like in videos, I'm going to use the same strategy I used on the previous Uncollected Thanos, which is to do every line of Master and Epic except for him, and then at the end do practice runs on Master until I can get the timing perfect, then immediately go into Epic and use that muscle memory on Epic Thanos.

This would be the smart thing to do, rather than beat your face against a wall repeatedly trying to defeat the content with brute force. Lots of Uncollected content falls to brute force, but some doesn't. The previous Infinity Thanos wasn't, but it was actually a lot of fun to figure out and complete. Back then I said that that Thanos was probably the most fun content ever in an Uncollected monthly, and I hoped they would bring something like it back. Well, here it is.

And I am happy - happy - to see that it once again rewards thoughtful practice and play, and punishes without mercy anyone trying to brute force it.
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    Just went through with zero items. Was able to get through on my third attempt. It wasn't a solo but I'll take it. Hyp took the first two phases and then died in the last phase. I got my 4* 5/50 Hulk to take him from 18% health to 2% health with one SP3. Blade cleaned up the last 2% health pretty easy.

Watch the vids. I went into Thanos last year blind and regretted it after. They really help out a lot.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

First uncollected EQ was November 2017, if I remember right. It gave 2500 6* shards and 9k T5B shards. April 2019 we have the same rewards, but now bosses start with 2 bars of power and unblockable and unstoppable (December 2018), or there are 2 bosses per path (March 2019) or boss has 79k PI and starts with 500k health and last 150k health has to be taken on that split second after intercepting a dash, while being hammered by constant SP3.

But that's fine. Not a company trying to milk customers. On the contrary, customers are to blame because they have plenty of days to practice but want to do it on day 1, they are moaners, they lack rosters, they lack skill bla bla bla bla bla bla. After all, some did it easily, and many more SAY they did it, which is proof that those who complain are just lazy whiners.

Dont forget domino mini during omega and emma event lol