**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So According to u who is the best attack in game

laksh99laksh99 Posts: 9
edited August 2017 in General Discussion

So According to u who is the best attack in game 118 votes

Star Lord
39%
Bigdrail93GamerNonuNevvBBigPoppaCBONEJOHNOSA1995Kronos987654321FuzzylumpsLeNoirFaineantDrOctavius2_2Haji_SaabNoob_2yrsKML15Shynight00FineSpity68CapWW2DukeMillybearraja_s 47 votes
Gwen Pool
16%
ArtOfKhaosHarcourtmazeHulk_77CrowegRentonXDNumanSkylordFalcon1305HoidCosmerewizard365Scott_truongShinyMew2zerogodsbuttersarsjumSuskanutKrazewulfosMonk1Doctor_PatriotMack 20 votes
Hyperion
15%
thetaman23SnakeEyes69Alfa_PigeonSkyRattlersICRUSHYOUDEADStefffGarbagePandaFireballs5djmindblazerThatsausageLeftTurnAlbqrqeSpeedbumpSai_7rockstar323Bouv12Lalalalqlaksh99RockyRoads7 18 votes
Doctor Vodoo
8%
ClaytonPera5Deadbyrd9Viper1987YellsomePrimmer79Luismarquez131SungjLiamC420sam 10 votes
Other
19%
Draco2199DalBotYelin547SirnoobRenegade_DoggySmokinSurferDemonicStalkerINTEGRALIrakliJabbawokkyNorthwestbrosefTeddersDarkNemesisMasterTroller42Spartacus29Jim0172CptMuffinSamuel030sAnonymous346klobberintyme 23 votes

Comments

• Options
    Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Star Lord
    I mean if we are talking raw power there can only be one lol
  • Options
    Falcon1305Falcon1305 Posts: 1
    Gwen Pool
    Gwen pool has the best damage unduped
  • Options
    CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    If we are talking Utility and damage, it's probably Archangel.

Only hindered by bleed immmune.
  • Options
    TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    It depends on what you use him, AQ, AW, Quests...
  • Options
    ArtOfKhaosArtOfKhaos Posts: 59
    Gwen Pool
    Voted Gwen but Stark Spidey should be up there.
  • Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    Other
    Colossus in my opinion

100 percent agree with this
  • Options
    KML15KML15 Posts: 139
    Star Lord
    You can't go wrong with SL. All are great attackers but it doesn't get any easier as SL.
  • Options
    420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Doctor Vodoo
    I think all three are great. If you can keep a combo then SL is probably the best. But you can stack so many spirit venoms on your opponent with Voodoo that it makes up for his weaker attack.
  • Options
    Other
    My BOY SMSE. Power drain, enervation, huge damages, special evasion, special baiting including AON nodes. I mean it seems very clear here

Smse?
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★
    The answer is obvious, Dr. Strange
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Sirnoob wrote: »
    My BOY SMSE. Power drain, enervation, huge damages, special evasion, special baiting including AON nodes. I mean it seems very clear here

Smse?

Spider man stark enhanced.

We just call him Spark
  • Options
    JabbawokkyJabbawokky Posts: 139
    Other
    Even after nerf SCARLET should still up there in the discussion
  • Options
    Other
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Sirnoob wrote: »

Smse?

Spider man stark enhanced.

We just call him Spark

Ok I am so used to hearing spark that I blanked on the other names people could have for him
  • Options
    Gwen Pool
    Iron Patriot!!!

How could you leave him out!?
  • Options
    Gwen Pool
    Gwenpool/Hyperion are the best unduped for damage.
    SL is the best duped by far.
    And AA and DV have great utility, DV more so than AA.
  • Options
    WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    Star Lord
    Starlord from the poll

But if you can bleed and you're not poison immune, AA will destroy you fast
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    No love for X-23?
  • Options
    NorthwestbrosefNorthwestbrosef Posts: 156
    Other
    I was just going to say x23 is my favorite attacker. I have star Lord and gwenpool both duped, and both are awesome, but x23 hits hard, bleeds, and regens? I'll take that, personally.
  • Options
    DarkNemesisDarkNemesis Posts: 51
    Other
    For me it's Drax! Fury and Bleed Stacks like a hot knife through butter and he is tanky to boot
  • Options
    SkylordSkylord Posts: 138
    Gwen Pool
    SL for sure but GP is a faster kill and with deep wounds ouch, No combo needed

Why is stark spidy not here :/ and hulk
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    For me it's Drax! Fury and Bleed Stacks like a hot knife through butter and he is tanky to boot

I agree drax lays quick waste to anyone i put in front of him. My fave by far. I also love my 4* r4 nebula. They both end fights quick and are tons of fun to play with.
  • Options
    Other
    Wolverine has got my vote, his constant regen is the best in the game, this is why he will never be a 5*. Voodoo is second with great utility, Dormammu is tied with Hyperion for third. Dormammu has the best power control in the game, regen, immunity, nullify. Hyperion's free power should not be underestimated, great damage, regen, and poison immune. Gambit is 5th with the best stun lock in the game.
  • Options
    FuzzylumpsFuzzylumps Posts: 116
    Star Lord
    Bit of a open question. SL wins most attack but GP DV win AW attack imo.
  • Options
    IrakliIrakli Posts: 148
    Other
    I'd consider SW, at sig 99 I often get over 30k of sp2 and 3-5k hits under fury and cruelty which doesn't require any streak.