The Summoner Showdown Tournament Begins July 31!

Comments

• StatStat Member Posts: 113 Content Creator

I hope if it is "community leaders" tournament, then we are gonna see Seatin? Since ya know, all other youtubers accounts combined do not add up to half of the content he has pushed alone

Did he move to North America? That was one of the stipulations for this event.
  • BadbabBadbab Member Posts: 5
    Nice
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Member Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Stat said:

I hope if it is "community leaders" tournament, then we are gonna see Seatin? Since ya know, all other youtubers accounts combined do not add up to half of the content he has pushed alone

Oh, thats convenient
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Member Posts: 1,157 ★★★
    Stat said:

where's he from?
  • danielmathdanielmath Member Posts: 4,078 ★★★★★

Stat said:

Oh, thats convenient
    Why did you specifically single out Seatin? out of everyone who didn't make it?
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Member Posts: 370 ★★
    bm3epps said:

Stat said:

where's he from?
    He's from UK i think

Stat said:

Oh, thats convenient
    I already said why and you even quoted it lmao
  • WahyauWahyau Member Posts: 32
    Even fortnite and pubg have a world tournament going on and nearing five years mcoc is stuck in North America. Atleast have an online tournament for everyone to participate in.

Stat said:

Oh, thats convenient
    I already said why and you even quoted it lmao
    i mean what you said was completely inaccurate....you want Seatin simply because he has the most subs?
  • StatStat Member Posts: 113 Content Creator

Stat said:

Oh, thats convenient
    I’m betting from a legal, logistical, and taxation point of view, it is. You also realize that Marvel is running this tournament right? It’s their stipulations not Kabam’s. Or does that not fit your angle?
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Member Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Will there be any requirements for variant 3.
    edited July 2019

i mean what you said was completely inaccurate....you want Seatin simply because he has the most subs?

Yes

Yes
    you're not asking because you want a "kabam hater" in there? He would have no chance to win obviously, i could understand being upset KT1 isn't in it or something
  • sest22sest22 Member Posts: 933 ★★★
    This might be a future opportunity to include a real-time pvp mode. and for future competitions they could hold tournaments as in AW and the best of each category participate. ( ALL CATEGORIES). let's not leave anyone out of competition since we are all part of this.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Member Posts: 2,363 ★★★★
    I dueled MCoC Starfighter with my 4* Scarlet Witch and actually won the battle. Curious to see who wins on Wednesday.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Member Posts: 2,363 ★★★★
    Lost against Killmonger and just barely lost against Venom the Duck. I got to use 5*s on those Duels (Iceman against Killmonger & Havoc against Venom the Duck).
  • Talon2139Talon2139 Member Posts: 8
    I think this competition has potential, but currently signifies nothing. There is no way for the truly best player to find their way into this competition. It is currently a popularity contest, signifying nothing. In order to find out who is truly the best duelist, everyone should have the ability to compete. Without this being available to everyone, it means nothing.
  • sagarsaurabhsagarsaurabh Member Posts: 13
    Duel
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,424 Guardian
    Talon2139 said:

I think this competition has potential, but currently signifies nothing. There is no way for the truly best player to find their way into this competition. It is currently a popularity contest, signifying nothing. In order to find out who is truly the best duelist, everyone should have the ability to compete. Without this being available to everyone, it means nothing.

Then no competition means anything, because no competition allows everyone to compete.
  • ImmortalmanImmortalman Member Posts: 27
    edited July 2019

• ImmortalmanImmortalman Member Posts: 27

This discussion has been closed.