**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Recent Ghost phasing intercept bug?

1789101113»

Comments

• Options
    roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    To my understanding you mean the AI is suddenly using their powers out of nowhere during you hitting them? Cause that happens to me many times now in this update
  • Options
    DimofteDimofte Posts: 4
    edited April 2019
    5*R4 unduped Ghost user here...it happens a lot that the AI dexes my hits after 3 misses. the problem is not gone...also sometimes dashback intercepts are not working. I haven't used her in AW just because of the AI behavior. The AI doesn't know if he wants to attack or block as he moves his arms like he wants to fly...:-)
    Waiting for the new 23.0 update to see if I will continue to play this game.
  • Options
    Rizz_Dizzle2Rizz_Dizzle2 Posts: 4
    I experienced it yesterday in war. Thought it was fluke. Then today just happened twice in same fight. Got ko'd on an easy node because of it. PLEASE MAKE CHANGES TO FIX BACK AI INTERACTION
  • Options
    roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    edited May 2019
    AI have recently started to understand how to kinda counter Ghost phase duration by buying time by standing still, backing away or just simply running towards you instead of dashing. When ghost is not in her phase mode the AI’s behavior act differently :s
  • Options
    DannyJayyDannyJayy Posts: 32
    Yeah. Recently took my awakened 5 star Ghost to rank 5 and have noticed the AI adjustments. Some of you are saying they’re fixed now. I don’t see that.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,190 ★★★★★
    Ther Hav Ben fix but it stil happens here and ther. Not a lot.
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Seems like it’s happening again. Not as much as last time. But it’s back.
  • Options
    Notcho59Notcho59 Posts: 116
    I never have any issues phase intercepting any champs medium dash attack. I know you get more power by phasing multiple hits, but I like the consistency of only phasing medium attacks. IMO if you're playing the riskier style then it's on you if you get countered.
  • Options
    MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    Hi, I would like to reopen this thread since I noticed that the issue has come back. After the last update, opponent can block/evade or counter with a special. The AI has been improved a bit (as happened long time ago) it's not super fast as the 2019 patch, but the opponent can counter the Ghost mechanics much more often