**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

She-Hulk Heavy Speed Bug Fix [Title Edited for Clarity]

Comments

• AegorAegor Posts: 14
    I think SH chaining heavy was nev Aer 100%, if your opponent have Stand your ground mastery you should get parried easily.
    I will wait for reaction of Kabam, i ranked her to r5, if the nerf came after update with no solution there is only one possibility.
    Stop spending on game. They wanted money from champion, we refuse to give them money....
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    DalBot said:

DalBot said:

And yet she has acted this way since 2016 but it wasn't convenient for you to "fix" it until now? 🤔

DalBot said:

Hey everybody,

We’re sorry that this update came as a surprise. The Ability to chain into a Heavy Attack from a combo is not one that is intended for any Champion, and we have never advertised it as one (except for Wasp, who has a built in short Passive stun to ensure that she is able to do it). No Champion should be able to Combo into a Heavy attack with 100% reliability, unless explicitly stated in their Ability description.

This was not something that was listed as an ability or an exception for She-Hulk. She was not built, tuned, or tested, around this unintended interaction. This was identified as an issue and resolved.

We apologize for the confusion caused by this interaction.

And yet she has acted this way since 2016 but it wasn't convenient for you to "fix" it until now? 🤔
    There would be no benefit to waiting to fix a bug. We fixed it when we became aware of it.
    that's patently untrue. Before she wasn't losing you money, now she is because people can beat 6.2.6 Champion with her. This is not a new function as a result of her revamp, she's been like this since 2016. So yes, there is a benefit to doing it now versus earlier.
    More accurately: There was no detriment to NOT fixing her, while there is a negative impact on content completion (from KABAM's point of view) to not fixing it now. I am sure they have been aware of this interaction for a long time, but the bug simply didn't have enough of an impact on their data to justify putting resources into a fix.

I am sure that it has always been a bug, because if we look deep down into our souls, we know champs are not supposed to chain heavies into their combos, however I do feel that some of the bugfixing happens on an opportunistic basis. Like AA passive stun, Drax animations and now SheHulk.
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    Deli said:

This was not something that was listed as an ability or an exception for She-Hulk. She was not built, tuned, or tested, around this unintended interaction. This was identified as an issue and resolved.

We apologize for the confusion caused by this interaction.

Do yall not realize how bad yall are putting a foot in your mouth? You choose to hide behind the "it's not in her descriptions" argument like her description is law, however you are not giving the same weight to symbiote supreme's description and in fact are going to change his description. So what is it? Do we follow champion descriptions or do we follow how they actually play?
    Perfectly stated. My last two ranks ups to rank 4 were She Hulk and Symbiote Supreme, sadly. I have zero faith that anything I rank up in the future will stay that way now. They can't even stay consistent on their excuses for this stuff.
  • NoıreNoıre Posts: 80
    So what will happen to those who spent resources to get her to R4/5? My guess is nothing since kabam already stated they won't be giving out rank down tickets.
This discussion has been closed.