**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are you happy with the She-Hulk rank down compensation?

Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
What are your thoughts?

Are you happy with the She-Hulk rank down compensation? 263 votes

Ecstatic they are starting to listen
14%
ArcDeAngelusDarkestDestroyerrazielHulk_77Losspikabiew78Ram_SarkarShaggyMHSenpaiAhitlawDTMelodicMetal1stClass333RasiloverSummoner8516LibertyPrimeV1Kingkong1977Rougeknight87Cranky_TrumpWoozieBlackJ4zz 37 votes
It's fair should have come sooner
26%
NonuRektorSnakeEyes69SnizzbarLeNoirFaineantMr_PlatypusTimone147RaganatorSeatinJestressCrkwestSpity68Riise81Nick_Caine_32KDoggg2017Tman0971YotzChovnerCR7gouravExcelsior1316 70 votes
Indifferent happy either way
11%
AGÊNTVÊNØMSubrocadqqedfyvrVartoxSpeedbumpAsterFreya13BajjsbwuqjwFoxhero007SiddhantKwatraG0311ScorpionSentryMCoC_fanUrrymonsterKillerRino19DarthPhalChampioncriticShadow_PhoneixColonaut123VoltolosMathking13 29 votes
Still unhappy but a good sign
30%
GamerVdh2008thetaman23Carmel1FrostyAce_03NifzNikoBravozuffyNanoDroidChunkerButtM8TerraCapMark2Solrac_2reindCropDusterascendanceSamdroxtaarSavio444SpiderCools 81 votes
Will never be happy with Kabam
17%
RagamugginGunnerLoganChadhoganDoc_HollamonDieBleedingAndyB1985KyrkantINTEGRALIcejrsublime2323NoıreHairyslugMonk1RealanonymousDannyJayyReyAlemánMrTicTac19992008HzoriErkMaster3418 46 votes

Comments

• KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    I don't even have a SheHulk. But I would not have been comfortable with any future rankups unless champ specific RDTs were provided for the players who did invest resources in SheHulk.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Here's the link to the compensation announcement I should have posted earlier:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/156695/she-hulk-heavy-attack-fix-compensation#latest
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    Maldroit2 said:

Rank down tickets!? Really?! Who do you think most people will use them on? She-hulk? No! And now we're going to have more people rank down tickets whenever there's a another bug because precedent has been set. This is not good at all.

The rank down tickets are she hulk specific. Not generic. Like the 2015-2016 rank up gems from the variants. This ticket only applies to she hulk. Tho I'm not sure if they're only gonna be 5*s cause I ranked up my 4* she hulk as I don't have a 5*...
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    My issue is that they only have given rdts for she hulk, not the other champs who have got needs or been missold, I’m glad they’ve come around to she hulk, but it really shouldn’t take this amount of effort just to get what we deserve
  • geoff78geoff78 Posts: 219 ★★
    In all honesty, as long as they give the gold and iso back along with the upgrade items, i wouldn't be mad. Would be nice to get 2 gems though. I took she hulk straight from r2 to r4 because of the way she was working. Without this ability, i don't think I'd take her to r3 intentionally. What say you @Kabam Miike
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

They should also take back the compensation the summoners used her cheese to receive. So they get to beat the Champion with basically a "cheat code", get to rank her down to get resources back and then rank up another beast champ that gets introduced. I'm all for transparency but if they are going to complain about an unannounced nerf they should also have to complete the content with a un"buffed" champ like the rest of us are going to have to do now.

That’s so obviously wrong. She hulk can’t “cheese” the champion6.2.6 boss fight final 10%. While her SLOW ability debuff helps that he’s against the wall and not hard to stun him to apply it. The chaining to a heavy doesn’t give players an automatic win vs that fight.
  • MuscleheadzMuscleheadz Posts: 39
    Jaded said:

They should also take back the compensation the summoners used her cheese to receive. So they get to beat the Champion with basically a "cheat code", get to rank her down to get resources back and then rank up another beast champ that gets introduced. I'm all for transparency but if they are going to complain about an unannounced nerf they should also have to complete the content with a un"buffed" champ like the rest of us are going to have to do now.

That’s so obviously wrong. She hulk can’t “cheese” the champion6.2.6 boss fight final 10%. While her SLOW ability debuff helps that he’s against the wall and not hard to stun him to apply it. The chaining to a heavy doesn’t give players an automatic win vs that fight.
  • MuscleheadzMuscleheadz Posts: 39

Jaded said:

He was beat with a 3 star She Hulk and even every youtuber that has a ton of more skill than me has gone on record to address it as "cheese". Any champ with a L1 that's avoidable can be exploited with her. All I'm saying if they are going to complain with the nerf ( which I agree with ) than they should also respect the fact that they used her to cheat the game.
  • SuperburnsSuperburns Posts: 1
    edited August 2019
    Still unhappy but a good sign
    While I'm happy people now have compensation, She-Hulk has now been tainted forever. People say she's still a good champion but the fact that people won't commit to her after this soils her name as one. I wouldnt be surprised if she turns into a meme tier champion. But it's fine I guess. She'll always be the highest in my book.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★

While I'm happy people now have compensation, She-Hulk has now been tainted forever. People say she's still a good champion but the fact that people won't commit to her after this soils her name as one. I wouldnt be surprised if she turns into a meme tier champion. But it's fine I guess. She'll always be the highest in my book.

LOL.. how does her name being 'soiled' affect how people use her though? It makes no different as long as she's still useful right?!?!
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    INTEGRAL said:

NO!
    She Hulk nerf effected my future game plans. I wanted to r5 her when I get her and dupe her in the future but now I changed my mind.

The rank down ticket should be sent to everyone as GENERIC rdt. This is disappointing!

I want so so badly to believe that this is a joke that simply didn't land, but I just don't know...
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    I feel like it was a good response in general. Hopefully with any other major changes in the future they will cite this precedent [Gosh dang I’m just the funniest].
    Edit:
    @Mathking13 yep those are exactly my thoughts
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    Indifferent happy either way

I feel like it was a good response in general. Hopefully with any other major changes in the future they will cite this precedent [Gosh dang I’m just the funniest].

that's hilarious but I can't help but be frustrated that that worked at the same time...
    But yes I am also very happy with their response. They explained exactly why they're 'fixing' this, expressed that they understood the impact it had on players and their rankup decisions, and said they were looking at RDTs.
    I also liked how they briefly mentioned 'hey this whole thing about RDTs is the exception, not the rule'. Should lessen the amount of people that complain and ask for RDTs in the future.