**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Developers Thoughts: Improving Alliance Wars Discussion Thread

Hey Summoners!

We've just posted a brand new behind the scenes look at the future of Alliance Wars, including some new changes coming to Alliance Wars Season 5! Make sure you take a read of the post over on our Blog: https://playcontestofchampions.com/developer-thoughts-improving-alliance-wars/

The Rotating Global Buffs kick off on October 17th! Prepare yourselves!
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Reserved for FAQ
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Not gone lier it read wierd i always wont to hav offer champ why just Not buff ofee champ istand im thuget we wuld read buff. Reward a tiny bit
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    Acanthus wrote: »
    The murdering of Blade continues
    Buff 2 - Bleed Immunity:
    - Bleed immunity affects Defenders
    - Bringing in Debuff heavy Champions will still be a viable option, but Champions that rely heavily on Bleed will not be as effective this Season.

Can you please expand on this. A R5 killmonger on node 29 will now be impposible to beat unless you have a corvius. People would use blade because that was the only other counter. Node 29 is a problem and you are not hellping this out at all, just making it a lot more difficult

I take it you haven't heard of Magik.

Magik works 47% of the time. A high sig KM murders magik very easy from reverb

Are you using sig 10 Magik?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Node 29 has corner so bleed imuns migth works better. Them what we Think of
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    More T5 frags in the awards... and maybe an increase in tier rewards in general.
  • LastShaddowLastShaddow Posts: 10
    What about the so called “fair” matchmaking for aw where a lower ally matchmakes bud get a 12, 13 mil alliance when current rating is 8 mil to 9 mil is that going to change I’ve seen it through all alliances I’ve been a member in . Below 14 mil they are all “unlucky” to get higher opponents with no chance of winning.
This discussion has been closed.