Cancelled war enlistment [Merged Threads]

Comments

• migofmigof Member Posts: 15

hey left us without another war? and it will be again that we get off season score?
  • Timone147Timone147 Member Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Yup we were unenlisted again as well. I appreciate the response. Clearly this issue is a cross game issue affecting a lot of spots. Would have never guessed it would happen again though. At this rate we now have no chance of hitting gold 1 after being in a position of pretty much locked in gold one and potential to push for plat 4 with a. Solid last 5 wars(though unlikely on the plat 4).

Also to note for AW this is now 1-3 levels of season rewards lost along with 1200 5* shards and a solid chunk of 4* shards lost and victor crystals from war. We are starting to close in on 50% of a 5* lost on actually rewards along with 500-1500 6* shard a large amount of t5b shards and t2a shards and more. Just saying that any compensation needs to reflect at minimum what we have actually lost at this point. That doesn’t include the frustration and other losses people have sustained(energy/boost/potions/etc. This is just war losses at this point accounted for above and its big endgame materials and rewards.
  • ArylAryl Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Lolwut?

Why did my topic about AW timers get merged here?
  • MjolinarMjolinar Member Posts: 157 ★★
    Two wars in a row now. I mean, it’s cool. Season rewards aren’t the reason we use resources and whatnot. Carry on kabam!
  • geoff78geoff78 Member Posts: 221 ★★
    Happened to us too, but as long as they make it right, I'm okay with it. We got more points from the bye than we average.....

We also got victory rewards

• Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Moderator Posts: 8,269
    Timone147 said:

Yup we were unenlisted again as well. I appreciate the response. Clearly this issue is a cross game issue affecting a lot of spots. Would have never guessed it would happen again though. At this rate we now have no chance of hitting gold 1 after being in a position of pretty much locked in gold one and potential to push for plat 4 with a. Solid last 5 wars(though unlikely on the plat 4).

You are not alone in this situation, and we are aware that there are Alliances just like yours that were affected by this. Again, we don't have a plan right now, but are going to come up with one as soon as possible.
  • Vonblackhawk360Vonblackhawk360 Member Posts: 84
    What about people who have recently joined a new alliance and would have got season rewards but are now unable? Would be great to hear that they won't get left out of any compensation that gets sent out, just ending the season early would impact people who have done nothing wrong IMO as they should have had time in their new alliances
  • JsmoothJsmooth Member Posts: 16
    Our Alliance showed as enlisted yet we ended up being unlisted and dropped from Plat 4 to Gold 1!?!

Kabam you need to retract yesterday’s war and extend the season by one war problem solved. Win or lose whoever was able to participate in yesterday’s war received points that catapulted them putting the rest of us at an unfair disadvantage.

If you don’t have it fixed shut it down for crying out loud until you guys figure it out! Let’s be honest that’s what y’all should have done in the first place!!

• 1355Panther_1355Panther_ Member Posts: 9
    Our alliance suffer the same, due to this bug. We also dropped down a tier because of Kabams negligence to do the right thing. By of stopping AW #8, of season 13. This simple action from them, would have kept thing fair for everyone. I sent in 4 tickets so far. And still haven't received a decent response back from them yet how they plan on correcting such issues.
  • WoodyNailsomeWoodyNailsome Member Posts: 92
    Just happened to my alliance too.
  • PlantesanPlantesan Member Posts: 335 ★★
    Would it make sense to treat each missed match as a tie for initial points) and the multiplier based on the last recorded W/L prior to the other day
  • Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Moderator Posts: 8,269
    Jsmooth said:

Our Alliance showed as enlisted yet we ended up being unlisted and dropped from Plat 4 to Gold 1!?!

Kabam you need to retract yesterday’s war and extend the season by one war problem solved. Win or lose whoever was able to participate in yesterday’s war received points that catapulted them putting the rest of us at an unfair disadvantage.

If you don’t have it fixed shut it down for crying out loud until you guys figure it out! Let’s be honest that’s what y’all should have done in the first place!!

While I can understand the desire to just shut down the Season right now, that's a very drastic measure to take, and while it may come down to that, we don't want to commit to any action until we've had time to look into other options as well.
  • LucaLuca Member Posts: 6
    We were unenlisted. P1 alliance. We are losing 1,4mill points now...
  • Vonblackhawk360Vonblackhawk360 Member Posts: 84
    Loveshack said:

Plantesan said:

Would it make sense to treat each missed match as a tie for initial points) and the multiplier based on the last recorded W/L prior to the other day

No a Tie is the same as a loss unfortunately
    A tie would be better then no points at all, been great watching the work our team has put in getting ruined by a glitch this close to the end
    Loveshack said:

Plantesan said:

Neither of the teams would get the winner bonus, pretty sure that would make it even. Just trying to throw ideas out there before Kabam decides to overlook and treat this like their normal day, ultimately screwing the player base
  • Nah01Nah01 Member Posts: 243 ★★
    Kabam you lack courage to cancel the last war and now thing becomes a total mess.
  • Brizzley_34Brizzley_34 Member Posts: 15
    So we r on the verge of plat 4 and now we aren’t enlisted. This will screw everything. How is this gonna work then? If there is known issues? Screws us lower alliances. I know we aren’t big dogs but for real?
  • Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Member Posts: 313 ★★★
    We were prevented from taking part last war. Were enlisted for this one. But it says we can't participate yet again :s

• CsuttonCsutton Member Posts: 224 ★★

Jsmooth said:

While I can understand the desire to just shut down the Season right now, that's a very drastic measure to take, and while it may come down to that, we don't want to commit to any action until we've had time to look into other options as well.

SHUT DOWN WAR SEASON?!?!? Seriously? You have to know (or at least have an idea) how much some of us have already spent to be our very best .. money and resources. I sincerely hope there is a better solution.
  • JsmoothJsmooth Member Posts: 16
    Seriously and now we all have missed out on another war. Seriously @Kabam Miike shut AW down until it is fixed. Why hasn’t this happened already??
    geoff78 said:

Happened to us too, but as long as they make it right, I'm okay with it. We got more points from the bye than we average.....

We also got victory rewards

That seems pretty reasonable
  • ThecurlerThecurler Member Posts: 876 ★★★★
    Dropped 260 places after enlistment issues with last war.
    Enlisted and not put into matchmaking this war.
    Surely you just got to compensate and write this season off.
  • HamedSOHamedSO Member Posts: 139
    We missed the second war due to same issue. We were #75 Gold1 and close to platinum4 now dropped to Gold2!!!
    Loveshack said:

Plantesan said:

Loveshack said:

Plantesan said:

Neither of the teams would get the winner bonus, pretty sure that would make it even. Just trying to throw ideas out there before Kabam decides to overlook and treat this like their normal day, ultimately screwing the player base
    That might work but that’s assuming this is effecting every single ally. If anyone is at war still it doesn’t work.
    I’d imagine they have some kind of data back log that could be sorted through. Might take a few pots of coffee...
  • LadoilitriiLadoilitrii Member Posts: 36
    This season ranks are beyond compromised. Best way to solve this is to give out the rewards prior the friday war, and for the ally that got matched compensation for the friday war. There is no soultion for the ranks to reflect the reality of the alliance skill this season.
    Another issue, my ally disolved 6 wars before the aw season ended. I moved to another ally, 6 total wars i could participate. 1 war i got to play, and friday war plus this one we got un enlisted. What’s kabam response to the players in my position?
  • OualwallssOualwallss Member Posts: 12
    Find it very convenient that the top alliances are not having this problem but all of us that this game is built off of or being affected and you guys really don't care.
  • Run477Run477 Member Posts: 1,391 ★★★

Jsmooth said:

What you should have done was not run the last war but you it’s refused to stop that one. Now it’s back to back wars we have to deal with.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Member Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    I just wanted to say thanks to the team for working through a long weekend trying to get this fixed. It’s not going to be easy and I know you guys were up all night Friday working on it, as well as through the weekend. It shows us you are serious about getting things right, and I’ll be the first to say let’s all be patient. It’s probably the biggest combination of bugs ever occurring at one time and definitely affecting all modes. The team has been on it all weekend so give them some credit and hope for a fair resolution.
  • Team_SlyTeam_Sly Member Posts: 92
    Yes not happy guys twice now it said we did no enlist for war when we have, this will definitely drop us down to gold 3, this is absolutely garbage what’s happening, specially when it effects our alliances war ratings.
  • OualwallssOualwallss Member Posts: 12
    When you say compensation you better mean I get my P4 rewards cuz we were sitting mid-pack and now we're ranked 447 with no war insight
This discussion has been closed.