**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Show Up Difficulty Feedback [Title Edited for Clarity]

Comments

• Options
    ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    A money grab unlike any money grab I've ever seen by Kabam.

I brought Doom, Human Torch, Capt'n IW, IMIW and Sorceror Supreme. I did 15% damage... on freaking SHOWUP DIFFICULTY!!!

The rewards are 500K gold and 3000 5* shards — get that mess out of here bro — STRAIGHT CLOWN FIESTA, 🤡
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    There will probably be a ton of these threads already but I thought that Silver Surfer was pretty good. The coldsnap node looks imposing but then armour break can completely shut it down.

Personally I used a team of, Dr Doom (main champion), Anihullus (synergy), Dr Ock (synergy), Mr Fantastic (synergy) and MODOK(synergy)

I used 1 revive and a 20% champion boost, 15% attack, 20% health, 8% mystic special boost. So overall pretty good.

Edit: note that I didn’t spend units on any of these boosts. Most players have tons lying around like me right?

If you are thinking of doing the same you don’t really need any synergies other than Mr Fantastic. If you use him start the fight with a medium-heavy and from there try to have 100% uptime on the armour break.

For the rewards the difficulty wasn’t all that bad. For around 20 of these fights is the LOL easy path, generally LOL is considered to have a good rewards:difficulty ratio.

For 20x the effort LOL gives, 2 5*s, a 5* AG crystal, 4 T2A and a few T4CC

20x the rewards for this quest is 60k 5* and 10 mil gold. That doesn’t even factor in the additional 6k 5* for every 3 of these you do (it would equal out to nearly 78k 5*)

Overall pretty solid and a good fun challenge. Wonder who will get the first solo?
  • Options
    Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    I was hoping show up would be more ftp friendly so everyone can participate this is LOL fight with 4*s and BS nodes its a whale challenge. maybe 15-20k pi and 4 nodes that are less restrictive so its achievable without maxed niche 4*s and players with average skill instead of the same fight with bad rewards and item use. cause everyone loves spending revives on mid amounts of 5* shards
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★

If you don't have the roster or skills to do it, then it's not for you

Huh? Use your common sense big guy. You don't have to defend Kabam about literally everything. This is not about having the skills or roster, it's about common sense. What kind of common sense goes into making a 1.4 million health Silver Surfer with insanely niche nodes (need a consistent armor breaker or coldsnap immune) AND you can only use 4 star champions. 4 STAR CHAMPIONS. The last time I've upgraded a 4 star champion was a long, long time ago. And all of this for 3k 5 star shards?! Pathetic.
    It's optional. You don't have to do it. They made a challenging quest to make us think outside the box. It's free to try and you can attempt it as much as you want. I tried it and after a couple attempts, for sure not going to waste my time on it. They said all along that this was supposed to be a very hard challenge.
    Think outside the box? In what way? Literally the only requirement for this fight is skill and a cold snap immune champ. Colossus is going to own the leaderboard since he’s the hardest hitting coldsnap immune champ.
    No that isn't. IF HES ARMOR BROKEN HE CANT APPLY COLDSNAP. Jesus you people need to learn to read.
  • Options
    Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Making it hard is one thing but making it where you literally have to use 10 revives of more for a fight is just ridiculous, i would love to see one of Kabbam staff solo this fight or what was their testing like because no way you have several top youtubers /mcoc players struggle so hard on just one fight this make abyss a walk in the park, think im lying go watch seatin live stream he's been doing that fight for almost 20 mins now :-1 . Skill has nothing to do with this fight skills is where u can bring in a champ play around with it and solo a fight base on skill, alot of ppl solo the champion fight base on skill or collector but there's no skill in this smh way to go kabam
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

If you don't have the roster or skills to do it, then it's not for you

Huh? Use your common sense big guy. You don't have to defend Kabam about literally everything. This is not about having the skills or roster, it's about common sense. What kind of common sense goes into making a 1.4 million health Silver Surfer with insanely niche nodes (need a consistent armor breaker or coldsnap immune) AND you can only use 4 star champions. 4 STAR CHAMPIONS. The last time I've upgraded a 4 star champion was a long, long time ago. And all of this for 3k 5 star shards?! Pathetic.
    It's optional. You don't have to do it. They made a challenging quest to make us think outside the box. It's free to try and you can attempt it as much as you want. I tried it and after a couple attempts, for sure not going to waste my time on it. They said all along that this was supposed to be a very hard challenge.
    Think outside the box? In what way? Literally the only requirement for this fight is skill and a cold snap immune champ. Colossus is going to own the leaderboard since he’s the hardest hitting coldsnap immune champ.
    No that isn't. IF HES ARMOR BROKEN HE CANT APPLY COLDSNAP. Jesus you people need to learn to read.
    boom outside of the box thinking. you don't need to be smart or creative
  • Options
    Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 340 ★★

Remember the rewards / prizes for winning or getting in the top 4 of the summoner showdown are crazy!!
    6* Generic AG
    Choose any 6* champ
    iPhone 11

This is the big boi challenge, it's meant to find the best of the best. The average and even the highly skilled are expected to struggle.

No one is referring to the showdown.
  • Options
    ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    Aayush19 said:

Man something is seriously wrong with those two guys here who are defending this quest.

don't pay them guys any mind, they the guardian of the forums... kabam can't do any wrong in their eyes, lol
  • Options
    Cert1i_zzCert1i_zz Posts: 19
    edited August 2020
    It was dissappointing to wait for an hour for this event and to top it all off we were greeted by a LoL health pull. help change that.