**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dev Diary: Spring into Summer 2021

Greetings Summoners,

After what feels like an Age of Ultron since we last sat down for a homely fireside chat about The Contest. In that time, the team has been busy delivering on the majority of the awesome things we announced last year. From new Act content, a succession of Back Issues, Alliance tools, node improvements, undo button, a bonanza of Champion Updates, selling from stash, a raft of Incursions updates, and so much more in between.

We didn’t deliver on everything though (Summer of Pain, *cough* *cough*). Development priorities change, YOUR priorities change, and we evolve with The Contest as it grows. However, some things haven’t changed, and we’re still hard at work on some of the awesome things we announced last time, many of which are that much closer to being in your hands.

Last time out, we waxed lyrical about our vision and goals, this time, we’re getting straight to the meat. So without further ado, let’s dive into the first Dev Diary of 2021!

Read all about it here!

Comments

• H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    What are everyone's thoughts about it?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Very nice

Sad v8 is in November but excited to see what they come up with!
  • Steam97Steam97 Posts: 108 ★★
    Thank u kabam, thats looks really hype.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    I'm honestly super excited about the genesis part. Revamping the ui and such. As well mastery changes. Yes!!
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Looks dope! Very happy to the amount of units went up and the amount of arenas went down! I love the mastery changes, but I didn’t see anything about removing the unit cost of respeccing them, is that finally gonna be a thing or no?
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    6 star arenas!!
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Now we know how long “Soon” is
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Really excited but I just hope that my device still supports mcoc after "Project Genessis" lol.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    EXCITED FOR DRAFT BATTLES!
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    edited May 2021
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    This is really hype.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    My unit stash is in shambles looking at what's dropping.
    Looks like I can't avoid arena hell any longer
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    Are 5 star basic champions finally coming?
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,074 ★★★★
    LETS GOOOOO MASTERY LOADOUTS
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    A lot of nice potential developments, and a few scary ones.
  • nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    Really like the mastery loadouts, everything sounds great if delivered well
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Looks great.