**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Welcome to December! Holiday and 8th Anniversary Celebrations AND Rocket's Holiday Scraptacular SQ

Comments

• Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,018 ★★★★

Is it just me or Rocket's workshop rewards are bad and a disgrace for its encestor event? But everything else cool
    Oh, wait, also why is the Rocket's workshop for Cav+ is shared by all these prg levels? Ofc rewards are bad! TB+ is fine
    But Cav+? Come on

WHAT IS THIS? So there’s still no way to get 5 or 6 star relic shards that were OH SO hyped up without having to pay for them, the Halls rewards have not explicitly been stated to have a buff, there’s no mythic difficulty this month (not too surprising), TB and Paragons are still getting 3 stars in there rewards, we’re also still getting lumped in with Cavaliers who are light years behind and there lies the whole problem to begin with. Kabam refuses to take end game players seriously and acknowledge that the rewards we are looking for are FAR BEYOND the standard that has been set.
    Yeah look at the other thing I wrote
    They're planning to release a new difficulty soon and yet we Paragon players are still bound to Cav... what a joke..
    Also indeed it's strange that there's no 5* Relic shards... that's a decrease in rewards quality right there, even tho each month rewards should get better... but its not the case even for non relic rewards (aside from r4, r5 mats)
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★

Kabam will release a new difficulty in a few months and still bound Paragon players to Cav players rewards wise, what a joke

Early 2023 so either january or february lol
  • Options

Also why are we (Paragons) still get 5 star awakening “Crystals” just give us a damn gem. There’s barely even an incentive to upgrade 5 stars anyway and most of our 5 star rosters are completed and awoken already. We should be having conversations about max 5 star sig stones and instead here I am having to fight just to not get an rng based 5 star awakening crystal for champs I won’t even be using them on 🙄

Man I wouldn't use even a gem...
    They could even like give us idk 500 shards for a 6* Awakening gem crystal which will require 2000 shards to form and so we will get 1 ag every four months, for the current rewards meta... I think its fair... only 1/4 an Awakening gem per month, if that makes sense
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,778 ★★★★★

What made Rocket's Scrapyard an amazing event in the past, is the ability to get mastery cores! the 135 units as well as 550 units, and I think that was 4 or 5 years ago!!
    now after all that time and change in in-game economy, we are getting 0 mastery cores?? I think we are going backward rather than forward.

also, despite having TB and Paragon titles, half of the event doesn't even include them!
    we don't even have TB crystals let alone Paragon one, despite the promise that the title itself will become better in the future, with nothing in the horizon (cav crystals in calander/ uncollected gold crystals/ cav solo objective crystals/ no new difficulty for at least 3-4 months/ rotating arenas that gives 3 t1a - 2 t4bc - 5% chance of a t4cc .....etc)

IT"S ABOUT TIME!!

Rockets scrapyard is 7 years old my friend. One of the very first sq we ever got.
  • Options
    BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 254 ★★★
    edited December 2022
    So the Banquet event is only for Alliance members and not on your friends' list?
  • Options
    CapriciousCapricious Posts: 215 ★★

Also why are we (Paragons) still get 5 star awakening “Crystals” just give us a damn gem. There’s barely even an incentive to upgrade 5 stars anyway and most of our 5 star rosters are completed and awoken already. We should be having conversations about max 5 star sig stones and instead here I am having to fight just to not get an rng based 5 star awakening crystal for champs I won’t even be using them on 🙄

They could even like give us idk 500 shards for a 6* Awakening gem crystal which will require 2000 shards to form and so we will get 1 ag every four months, for the current rewards meta... I think its fair... only 1/4 an Awakening gem per month, if that makes sense
    The progression curve for this game right now makes absolutely zero sense. Kabam seems lost trying to roll out relics and 7 stars in the same calendar year. With that kind of progression we should be thinking about TB gold crystals, 6 star AG’s, rank 5 materials and at least 5 star relics. Instead we’re being treated like this is 2018. And worst of all I think the most impactful move Kabam could make at this moment is to update our masteries with progression based “Epic masteries coming soon” to even give us a whiff of autonomy over these champions. I’m so tired of this, it just feels like we’re light years behind and yet there’s a new deal dangling in front of our face every damn day.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Kinda disappointing ...

And the gifting event is still as bad as ever
  • Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 637 ★★★
    Also, can you play all difficulties of the spectacular side quests?
  • Options

No
  • Options
    LemonloafLemonloaf Posts: 117
    Ghost_Fan said:

So no mastery cores in the side event quest to choose? Disappointing

That would be amazing I've never thought about that I wish they would do that cause I'm no where near 550 units
  • Options

The progression curve for this game right now makes absolutely zero sense. Kabam seems lost trying to roll out relics and 7 stars in the same calendar year. With that kind of progression we should be thinking about TB gold crystals, 6 star AG’s, rank 5 materials and at least 5 star relics. Instead we’re being treated like this is 2018. And worst of all I think the most impactful move Kabam could make at this moment is to update our masteries with progression based “Epic masteries coming soon” to even give us a whiff of autonomy over these champions. I’m so tired of this, it just feels like we’re light years behind and yet there’s a new deal dangling in front of our face every damn day.
    Yes yes thats stupid they are taking their time... we will get 6* ag only by the time 7* ags will matter to us
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

Workshop is garbage for Paragons.

If the Title is preventing you from using the Items included, feel free to report it in the Bugs Section.
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    edited December 2022

TyEdge said:

So am I understanding the shop correctly - if I want to get a teamwork crystal every single time, I can gamble my monthly rewards there? Rewards can be as spread out or stacked on one item as I want?

This is correct. You can get the same reward over and over if you want. You could spread it out, or go for 200 T4CCs if you really wanted.

@Elwind That means it's not 500 6-Star Shards... That's a potential 20,000 if you wanted (Note: I am bad at math so this might be off...).
    got 1 question

I will be Paragon probably around Week 4 of this month's SQ... so will I be able hold on to my gift card till I become Paragon until the last day it is available? or when the gift card drops, If I'm still TB I'm only be legible for TB gift?
  • Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 637 ★★★
    edited December 2022
    Pikolu said:

No
    @Pikolu I didn't mean the workshop. They specifically mention that. But they didn't say anything for the spectacular quest
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    I kinda expected more r4 resources in SQ for TB
  • Options
    Hey everyone!

Updated the original post to include Solo Objectives tied to your free Quicksilver!
  • Options
    FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    I'm honestly shocked at the number of people complaining about the lack of both mastery cores and Paragon+ rewards. I'm only Cavalier and I sorted out my masteries years ago. I think I got all the cores I needed from the LAST scrapyard quest.