Servers down [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Crimson8399Crimson8399 Member Posts: 762 ★★★
    Just had a thought, wasn't there these kinda connection issues last time there was a deal on potions and revives in the store.
  • zMaoriiboiizMaoriiboii Member Posts: 150
    Nerfbat73 wrote: »
    The game is not currently in maintenance, but we are looking into some slow downs going on.

Your game is a joke. Every time i try to grind arena your game goes down. Why cant it go down when I'm asleep and not in the middle of grinding. There's probably tens of thousands that are sleeping as we speak that will never be effected by your continuous timely outages.....
  • dkatryldkatryl Member Posts: 672 ★★★
    Over an hour left before the 8hr swap out on the modok thing when i tried to get on, and the stupid servers have been down.

Now im watching it tick down and will be irked if i miss this round because of this.
  • BadroseBadrose Member Posts: 779 ★★★
    Hope at least you will skip manteinance...
  • Nerfbat73 wrote: »
    The game is not currently in maintenance, but we are looking into some slow downs going on.

Slow downs......really. So I suppose a tree isn't rooted to the ground it's just really slow

This was posted before the situation escalated. Many players were still able to complete fights, and continue in the game at that time. Since then, the situation has changed.

Also, Walking Palm Trees are believed to be able to move on their own by growing new roots! There still some debate on it, but rumor has it they can move about 2 cm a day.[/color[

Lmao. There’s the problem. Doesn’t even know how to properly code a color into vbulletin forum. I’ve been doing that for 10+ years. Trying to figure out how he got a modship. Lol.

Lol!!! Smh
  • tearheretearhere Member Posts: 34
    Dwark wrote: »
    This has gotten ridiculous. Just took down mordo in AQ and of course disconnect. Hopefully they will finally compensate everyone for their lousy servers.
    They stopped compensating for that... mostly due to people taking advantage of it but mostly because they couldn’t keep up, these crashes are every other day now. This one is just game wide.... they will blame your ISP, device or something else that is your fault....

Im just getting confused about ER maintenance,,whats the purpose of weekly maintenance?!kabam is always like this everytime and yet we players dont have a choice but to wait til the game is ok again *sigh*..so tired of this ****
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,240 ★★★
    It’s [color]red[/color]
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Member Posts: 445 ★★
    We need 30 min AQ timers
  • EverythingZenEverythingZen Member Posts: 36
    Disappointing, but what's new.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,423 Guardian

Slow downs......really. So I suppose a tree isn't rooted to the ground it's just really slow

This was posted before the situation escalated. Many players were still able to complete fights, and continue in the game at that time. Since then, the situation has changed.

Also, Walking Palm Trees are believed to be able to move on their own by growing new roots! There still some debate on it, but rumor has it they can move about 2 cm a day.[/color[

If only time could be spent on working to resolve issues instead off debating about palm trees.

If only forum moderators could fix server outages, or even had any access to the live server infrastructure to try.
  • botonox03botonox03 Member Posts: 29
    I was doing a legends run......FML

I am beyond upset at this. @Kabam Miike what happens with those who were going for a legends title?
  • RB6942RB6942 Member Posts: 72
    Is there scheduled maintenance in a couple hours? I can’t get in to check past mail.
  • doctordoomdoctordoom Member Posts: 261
    Game down....was hoping to be able to finish the grind for my 5* tonight... Looks like it won't happen
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Member Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »

If only time could be spent on working to resolve issues instead off debating about palm trees.

If only forum moderators could fix server outages, or even had any access to the live server infrastructure to try.

while i get your point, they can implement 30 minute AQ timers
    1nl7gd0mzqqv.gif
    hamsters dead again.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRGljemfwUE
    They are working on it.
  • LunaeLunae Member Posts: 371 ★★★

Also, Walking Palm Trees are believed to be able to move on their own by growing new roots! There still some debate on it, but rumor has it they can move about 2 cm a day.

Any chance Modoxs lab gets extended?
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »

while i get your point, they can implement 30 minute AQ timers

Kabam can do a lot of things to compensate for the rash of downtime we've been having lately. Kabam Miike, on the other hand, can mostly just talk to us about it.
  • FallingKingdomsFallingKingdoms Member Posts: 26
    Lol if we are gonna be salty @Kabam Miike can be salty.
  • scottstevenson86scottstevenson86 Member Posts: 152
    So i was running a 25% health a 30% health and attack and a 15% attack boost to 100% last 2 levels of uncollected event where do i go to try to get reimbursement of boosts
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Member Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Honestly kabam just take it down now since it obvious that it's going to bleed into the maintenance since this has been going on for an hour maybe more already and it's obviously not going to get any better until you shut it down then do your " maintenance"

You guys make a lot of money of us and as much as we appreciate what you're doing with this summoner appreciation event it's really pointless if we can't even play the game, it's pointless if you are insulting, it's pointless if you don't fix the servers bugs and controls issues and it's pointless if you're not honest with us.

The servers are terrible, the gamplay can be unplayable and your attitude and customer service leaves a lot to be desired. If you actively fix the game, be transparent with us and listen to us your standing with us will improve if you don't it will just get worse as your game circles the drain and you lose more players or another boycott happens.

It's not to late, something needs to be done and the sooner the better

if it stays down until maintenance, we better get 30 min AQ timers, otherwise won't be able to finish due to this "emergency maintenance"
  • Tylerfey14_Tylerfey14_ Member Posts: 2
    How long does it take to get a game back up cmon @Kabam Miike
  • VulcanMVulcanM Member Posts: 664 ★★

AceDeMoN wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike thanks for closing my post without explaining the situation, luckily for me you're kind enough to post on this post. When can we expect this problem to be resolved?

Well, when there are multiple threads on a subject, we choose to answer the one that is most constructive, and tend to delete the ones that are completely non-constructive.

We are currently working on the situation, and will try to resolve it ASAP.

when do you think it will be up and running again, i need to get back to arenas

• rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Member Posts: 268
    edited December 2017
    Is the 7-day calendar reward event going to be extended? Or will we get a free bunch of 5* shards as compensation (not too many, say about 2k to make up for the arena)? I am real pissed because I only get about 2 hours starting 7:00pm each day. I even had it all planned out for 200k points in the arena a day since i started behind, and now THIS.
This discussion has been closed.