Servers down [Merged Threads]

Comments

• TarlungsTarlungs Member Posts: 113
    ka49czxki9b2.png
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Member Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    if this isn't fixed before maintenance, it's going to really mess up our Map 6 run.

Plz fix or give 30 min timers.
  • mAleksandarmAleksandar Member Posts: 86
    Naaah, first world problem is that I got hulkbuster and beast out of two consecutive 5* crystals... Bugged game feels like torture, although they’re approximately same level...
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Member Posts: 683 ★★
    AceDeMoN wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike thanks for closing my post without explaining the situation, luckily for me you're kind enough to post on this post. When can we expect this problem to be resolved?

Well, when there are multiple threads on a subject, we choose to answer the one that is most constructive, and tend to delete the ones that are completely non-constructive.

We are currently working on the situation, and will try to resolve it ASAP.

Thx
  • JeepettiJeepetti Member Posts: 79
    If we had the choice between the game functioning longer than a few days or a 6* crystal....
  • J_ROD1985J_ROD1985 Member Posts: 6
    My network is fine on my phone but the game is really going off with the connection that its giving out cause it keeps popping up every time I am opening crystals. I don't even wanna do arena right now since its like this
  • BluntMacheteBluntMachete Member Posts: 134
    Kabam took all the money Modok and Ice Phoenix made and left for the bar...
  • AceDeMoNAceDeMoN Member Posts: 142
    I mentioned hamsters, guess I must have rattled the cage ;)
    OK thanks for the info.
  • tearheretearhere Member Posts: 34
    Kabam my internet connections seems ok..but the game says problem connecting to network..so i guess you have issues again right?emergency maintenance again is it?
  • BowlSheetBowlSheet Member Posts: 115
    Just when I thought the issue was finally on my side. At least the issue is “ known” so I can stop rebooting my router. Bleh
  • weapon_xtreme83weapon_xtreme83 Member Posts: 110
    I think we should call the servers Quake, because once they go there's several aftershocks. 😂
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Member Posts: 762 ★★★
    This has gotten ridiculous. Just took down mordo in AQ and of course disconnect. Hopefully they will finally compensate everyone for their lousy servers.
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Member Posts: 683 ★★
    Is there maintenance tonight ??
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Member Posts: 762 ★★★
    it"s funny the game operates properly and has no connection issues when they put up their deals that they want you to buy.
  • BluntMacheteBluntMachete Member Posts: 134
    This has gotten ridiculous. Just took down mordo in AQ and of course disconnect. Hopefully they will finally compensate everyone for their lousy servers.
    They stopped compensating for that... mostly due to people taking advantage of it but mostly because they couldn’t keep up, these crashes are every other day now. This one is just game wide.... they will blame your ISP, device or something else that is your fault....
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,240 ★★★
    So 8+ hour maintenance not long ago and nobody thought to say hey let’s fix the servers. All about the money 5ipzmkt822lk.gif
    Well I guess we are the idiots who continue to fuel your greed.
  • RB6942RB6942 Member Posts: 72
    Can’t even get in now
  • FabiusBR wrote: »
    Criticism from customers is generally considered constructive, and instructive, by most legitimate businesses, Mike. Whacking threads because your customers are upset and express it is not constructive.

He has the worst customer service i have ever seen. That's why i never feel sorry for him. Plain awful and empathetic
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Member Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Hope they will get it up before maintainence starts so I can get my Uncollected crystal today.
  • weapon_xtreme83weapon_xtreme83 Member Posts: 110
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    Just remember 5.4 tomorrow. Should be fun watching the s hit the fan

I forgot about that. It's going to be a mess tomorrow.
This discussion has been closed.