**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Witness the Great Revival! Act 6 Chapter 1 - Coming March 13th

Comments

• mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Youve
    Mattj28 said:

mum_m2 said:

So, they banned 4* from act 6, and yet...

Who I choose to bring shouldn't be their call. At least, not on story mode.

Ok now go take on act 5.4.6 with that team. I know you're making a point but at least be realistic with it.

Showcase your 3* Medusa taking down classic Ultron and you got yourself a solid argument
    You make it sound like that ultron is impossible to do with a 1* but in reality it doable, it would take a ridiculous level of skill but it is possible, all you have to do is not cause a debuff and hit him thousands of times without taking 1 hit either directly or through a block, the 4* ban doesn’t affect me but overall it’s a cash grab that affects many players that are ready for act 6, why should players be forced to lose ground on the players above them just because their pulls from crystals have been worse,
    While I agree with you, I didn't say it was impossible. You interpreted it that way. I said showcase it for the sake of an argument.

But like I said, I agree with you. It's not my fault that I got terrible 6* champs from the basic crystal when others get lucky.

The by product is spending more units by using a champ that doesn't counter the path correctly and being forced to use that champ to get it done or wait it out.
  • project314project314 Posts: 67
    Gotta hand it to you guys, after buffing She-Hulk to stack fury buffs like crazy, you've done the same to your players.

See insensitive offer -- 100% chance of triggering stackable fury buffs at a rate of 1 buff per second -- Community SMASH!!!

I realize (and hope) these aren't aimed at Act 6 players, but the timing is really bad on these offers...
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★

I spent some time trying to defend the 4* roadblock.
    After today’s offers, that’s over.

Guess I’ll go eat this crow now...

I agree. The timing is absurd.
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 650 ★★★
    While the offer is poor timing, the email specifically says Proven and up. That should have been the first indicator that the offer wasn't directed at you.
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    I was going to say that Kabam’s marketing team was shot in the foot by the announcement of the 4* restriction on Act 6. I mean, I know offers can be aimed at people in earlier stages of gameplay. At least they waited until after the announcement to drop this one, unlike the pre-12.0 buyer’s choice 4* awaken and max sig offer. Then somewhere around two days later 12.0 was announced
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★

I haven't left. I've said before that the Offers are usually done in advance, and don't always tie in to Announcements. People just don't listen, and conjecture everything that comes to what they don't like. Not much to say about the price.
    TL:DR - The rest of the game is not revolving around this.

It might hav Ben plan long time ago but ther didt plan the ban of 4 star and then don’t giv the best to show us why. Ther should hav com cler with it long time ago so we might hav think to save a lot of resuser for the perfect 5 and 6 star now that’s not cool should hav Ben cler like 2 mouths ago not now that why ther get so much toxic you only process it like a cool mind that’s fair but u do ikow u get more personal acakt one your shoulder so maybe just stop with always be kind of a kabam police you ikow I’m don’t meant any wrong with it just that it don’t helps that much. Hav a peaceful day
  • nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    Looks like the way this game is going act 7 will require 300 untis for single entry
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Guys, can we calm down?

Kabam have clearly made up their mind about this. Maybe they have a reason for it (Crossing fingers isn't anywhere near enough). But honestly. Complaining on these forums is becoming saturated. Either take action, or stop whinging the same stuff that has already been complained about. Kabam can clearly see how many people they have made unhappy and just complaining constantly isn't going to change anything (at this point).
  • MyradralMyradral Posts: 154
    Why are you guys offering 4 STAR deals when you can't even use them in ACT 6??

(Which, by the way, is stupid.)

Get a clue Kabam.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Clydania said:

I haven't left. I've said before that the Offers are usually done in advance, and don't always tie in to Announcements. People just don't listen, and conjecture everything that comes to what they don't like. Not much to say about the price.

Maybe so, but it is a pretty simple decision to just not put an offer out. (They've done it before)
    That's why I said the game isn't revolving around this decision. Marketing isn't even the same Department, and there's a whole portion of the game working on 4*s. Granted, they could use a meeting on some of the prices. No denying that. Lol.
  • IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    nOux said:

Looks like the way this game is going act 7 will require 300 untis for single entry

per node
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Just curious why we can't get a response from kabam on any of this act 6 discussion. most threads have a pretty solid back and forth even the 12.0 thread had more than 2 responses from kabam. before anyone says anything about their having responded 3 times the last response a mod gave on here was they were cleaning up the thread to remove personal attacks on a certain someone who likes to post on everything anyone else says. So how about it mods can you respond to any of the points brought up on this thread??????
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019

Do you work for kabam? Cuz if not you can't confirm this. Even if a mod posts it there's way too many coincidences of deals after nerds for them not to know. And if they don't the company needs to change that to lessen the outrage.