**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Characters dashing in automatically after throwing a Sp3 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    Did they say this was fixed? It's not. Venom just bum rushed me after an SP3 and KO'd me in AQ
  • ArdiArdi Posts: 18
    Still not fixed... Hope they fix it soon.
  • jnikolas92jnikolas92 Posts: 192 ★★★
    this is NOT FIXED AT ALL. just happened to me in AW!!!!!! of all damn places. magik just got pummelled post sp3. super frustrating to see that this isn't fixed.

especially with season starting next week.
  • DraenathDraenath Posts: 237
    Update?
  • This was not slotted to be fixed for 23.0, it'll be soon after this. We're sorry for the wait on it, but a fix is coming.
  • DJSergyDJSergy Posts: 170 ★★
    My champ just got stuck with no responding to any comand for about 1/2 a second right after the sp3 animation was over. Heard from an alli mate it happened to him as well.

Posting here instead of making a new thread because I’m thinking the bugs are related, probably trying to fix this a new bug was introduced!!! Please look at this and fox before season starts!
  • HappymoonHappymoon Posts: 17
    Kabam didn't fix this issue even when we did post a lot of these bugs. Sentinel bug is still at large too. Back to sp3 bug...yeah it happens if you activate sp3 when you are in middle of anything, after sp3 you automatically dash in to opponents block. They don't want to fix this I assume
  • ZarakikZarakik Posts: 178
    This is still an issue in 23.0.1 got wrecked several times thanks to this bug
  • Captain_CaymanCaptain_Cayman Posts: 62
    Come on kabam we need to know timescales here - when are these serious issues getting fixed? How long are we going to have to wait?

These have too big an impact on playability to make us wait for the next major release.

You are pushing hard content on us this month and we’re expected to play it with so many awful flaws and unaddressed issues in the gameplay.
  • Deadly062085Deadly062085 Posts: 6
    edited April 2019
    is there any idea of how soon this glitch will be fixed? I run full suicides so the use of L1 and L2 specials I tend to not throw. I’ve sent in about 15 tickets to kabam support and have gotten nothing but auto responses from their team. Players can’t play the content or be competitive with a glitch like this. So what’s being done about it and what will be compensated once it’s fixed? I have lost numerous champs due to this bug and has been happening since the update introducing human flame. I’m tagging all of you because I don’t get responses from kabam support that is actually worth a damn. So please give me something I can work with. I’ve been playing this game far too long but am losing interest fast due to all the bugs and glitches being introduced every update! @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Miike
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199

This was not slotted to be fixed for 23.0, it'll be soon after this. We're sorry for the wait on it, but a fix is coming.

@Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike

Will this bug be fixed by the start of the new season AW on the 1st May? Because it's kinda important.
    Fix this before the start of AW season please
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    gahrling said:

This was not slotted to be fixed for 23.0, it'll be soon after this. We're sorry for the wait on it, but a fix is coming.

@Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike

Will this bug be fixed by the start of the new season AW on the 1st May? Because it's kinda important.
    Yep.. real easy fix actually.. just don't use L3 in war.. you're welcome
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    It's great that you need to use sp3 and intercepts to kill this months boss. Both are broken. Kabam knows it yet releases content without any plans of fixing it. Why should we continue to play this broken game? I will not play AW if these are not fixed by May 1.
  • Absolute_0Absolute_0 Posts: 28
    This is ridiculous that this major mechanic is still not fixed and you want to start a war season. This really is a problem for someone like myself that uses Hyperion to destroy node 29 kilmonger. And you can’t say just use another champ, as thanks to my lackluster rng he’s the best option for me.
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 465 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    So I was in AW, against hyperion all or nothing. Had 2 plans for it. Could survive sp3 and get all health back cause I had limbo on for Magik and I had iceman with ice armor. Neither fight went well cause after sp2 he came flying at me before I could do anything and killed me.

Seriously. Fix this already. This problem has existed since at least April 3rd. There have been several updates that have completely ignored this problem. I understand bugs happen, especially with the the non existent quality control or testing that happens at Kabaam but it shouldnt get to a point where we are asking how many months till you fix this.

These type of bugs being completely ignored for so long is BS. Fix it already
  • JayerickJayerick Posts: 54
    I want to be honest, because I love playing this game and will often pay some into it when it is working well. The latest rounds of bugs and the feeling that customer service is antagonistic, actually the opposite of what it should be, is making me consider retirement. It's just feedback, I am not trying to make it negative here.
  • Jank39Jank39 Posts: 139
    How on earth can we be expected to complete some of the hardest content you have ever released with this and other bugs?!? Its becoming infuriating now... Its like the game team's priority is to rapidly create new content and put out offers in order to milk the whales without caring what kind of a user experience you are actually creating. Over 3 years and finally you may have given me the impetus I needed to actually quit....
  • ChenChen Posts: 115
    Hope they give us some revives as compensation for this bug. I've tried not to throw special 3s but sometimes you're forced to do it and then you die. I think I've even had it happen after a Thanos cutscene. Bugs that break game play should be addressed right away, not a month later.
  • AraeArae Posts: 14
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos

If this was a bug benefiting the players, we would be banned for using it and it would be fixed in 48 hours. This is 100% fact as we have seen it with many of the 'bugs' that benefit the player base.

This bug has existed for WELL over 30 days now and is still not fixed. This is unacceptable. It is not a complex fix, either, to code for champions to be at "x position in the neutral state after an L3". Do we need a boycott again? @DorkLessons @Seatin
    ???? Date of patch to fix this?
    Update - we need a hotfix
  • noynoy Posts: 56
    Chen said:

Hope they give us some revives as compensation for this bug. I've tried not to throw special 3s but sometimes you're forced to do it and then you die. I think I've even had it happen after a Thanos cutscene. Bugs that break game play should be addressed right away, not a month later.

It does happen after Thanos activates an Infinity stone. I'm frantically swiping back as to not dash forward after coming out of the animation. I shouldn't have to do this. Sometimes I just want to block coming out of the animation and my champ will just stand there, guard down, waiting to be pummeled. If it's the stupid animations causing the bugs, get rid of them.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★

Can we get a ETA on the next hotpatch?

It is May 1st already, and nobody is telling us anything.
  • GodfatherspieGodfatherspie Posts: 43
    Please fix it Kabam. It's driving me nuts. I have already used a ton of potions in this new AQ week already.
  • Captain_CaymanCaptain_Cayman Posts: 62
    This is ridiculous. It shouldn’t take this long to resolve.

It’s a big issue with harder AI patterns.

If I hold block during sp3 I dash and get a combo to the face. If I don’t hold block, I don’t dash but when the animation ends the AI is recovered too quick and already giving me a combo to the face.

Great job on fixing a bug nobody cares about Kabam (wasp/thanos issue). Now where’s the fix for the issues actually affecting the playability of your game?
  • JayerickJayerick Posts: 54
    Still happening. Somewhere in the code holding block is registering as forward dash after SP3? That's often what AI does after it gets SP3. Is it possible AI command and player command are getting transposed? Just spitballing here, sucks ass to lose this way.
  • CMAC180CMAC180 Posts: 1
    I am a little frustrated at the fact it has been a month since this issue first occurred and it is still happening. I can not continue variant 2 because all I use is heavy and Sp3. There are champs now that I can’t use in normal game play because of this issue. I understand things go wrong and bugs happen, but we went through a whole monthly event and now a week into a new monthly event with this same major issue. Please get this fixed soon
This discussion has been closed.