**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How many docks does it take for players to stop modding in AW Seasons?

Comments

• UppercutUppercut Posts: 158
    Modding is at an all time high. Whatever method is being used against modders is not working.
    Rank #2 is the cleanest?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    RanoMano said:

Again the silver tier toon is in a discussion about tier 1

Pretty sute this is a discussion about people cheating in War.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Modding is at an all time high. Whatever method is being used against modders is not working.
    Uppercut said:

Rank #2 is the cleanest?

According to the mod detection that was said to be improved at the end of season 10, yes
  • Jack_OHaraJack_OHara Posts: 92

Ran into this one in AW a little while ago. 90% sure it's a mod (not UC, definitely not a featured 5 star arena winner). Am I right or is there another way? And yes, it's the same guy. Wouldn't want to rat him out if I'm wrong.
  • merc2212merc2212 Posts: 11
    GroundedWisdom is their anyone you agree with?

merc2212 said:

Hey man... and everyone else reading this...

Please just stop responding to this guy. It only makes him craft more posts specifically designed to crawl under someones skin. He is obviously not trying to have a conversation about the game. He is trying to find a way to make people waste their time by writing super long responses to him. Just don't do it. Tree falling in the woods people....

This is not true at all. I don't comment to incite any reaction. My thoughts are my own. Equally, I don't agree or disagree for the sake of doing it. My views are considered through my own thoughts and shared. I don't just argue to go against the status quo. I also don't agree just because everyone else agrees. This is a discussion. People will express their own thoughts and ideas. In a respectful conversation, people can agree or disagree in a respectful way. They don't have to see things eye-to-eye. They just have to disagree in a way that's not personal or unproductive.

You have over 19,000 posts made. Nineteen Thousand. You can have enlightening conversations about any topic you wish to debate anywhere on the net. Why focus on the singular topic of MCOC? I love the passion though. 19k posts is true dedication to anything in this world.

merc2212 said:

Please just stop responding to this guy. It only makes him craft more posts specifically designed to crawl under someones skin. He is obviously not trying to have a conversation about the game. He is trying to find a way to make people waste their time by writing super long responses to him. Just don't do it. Tree falling in the woods people....

This is not true at all. I don't comment to incite any reaction. My thoughts are my own. Equally, I don't agree or disagree for the sake of doing it. My views are considered through my own thoughts and shared. I don't just argue to go against the status quo. I also don't agree just because everyone else agrees. This is a discussion. People will express their own thoughts and ideas. In a respectful conversation, people can agree or disagree in a respectful way. They don't have to see things eye-to-eye. They just have to disagree in a way that's not personal or unproductive.
    I'm not coutning Posts. I'm having conversations.
  • Modding is at an all time high. Whatever method is being used against modders is not working.
    Rektor said:

Raganator said:

Rektor said:

“Don’t respond to him” and then immediately responds him. Notsureifsrs

Anyway, kabam, when can we expect cheating alliances to be punished? Week 4 when all the damage is done? After they’ve stolen war wins, shards, loyalty, and season points from every legitimate alliance?

To see certain alliance on the master leader board that are known cheaters is so disheartening. It is even more disheartening to know that there is a high likelihood that (even if they are "punished") our alliance will likely still match them at some point this season and suffer the consequences. Docking is not enough and won't prevent them from ruining other people's season. Time to put your foot down Kabam.
    Don’t understand how they can not see mods are being used in war even when specific accounts are reported. They can detect them in other game modes pretty easily.

Tell me why anyone in master should spend one more cent or minute on war seasons when kabam is allowing an entire alliance to get away with modding and stealing from legit players.
    Tbh, if there was something that Master alliances SHOULD unite over, it's this.

I have a hunch the update should have an effect on certain alliances in question... Mainly bc of the way software works. It'll be fun to see if losses hit them now or not.

Either way, 100% of Master alliances I see chatting feel the same way. Pride, ego, and rewards chasing usually have a say in what happens in a season... But who knows. Maybe they can overcome all that.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    5+
    chunkyb said:

Rektor said:

Raganator said:

Rektor said:

“Don’t respond to him” and then immediately responds him. Notsureifsrs

Anyway, kabam, when can we expect cheating alliances to be punished? Week 4 when all the damage is done? After they’ve stolen war wins, shards, loyalty, and season points from every legitimate alliance?

To see certain alliance on the master leader board that are known cheaters is so disheartening. It is even more disheartening to know that there is a high likelihood that (even if they are "punished") our alliance will likely still match them at some point this season and suffer the consequences. Docking is not enough and won't prevent them from ruining other people's season. Time to put your foot down Kabam.
    Don’t understand how they can not see mods are being used in war even when specific accounts are reported. They can detect them in other game modes pretty easily.

Tell me why anyone in master should spend one more cent or minute on war seasons when kabam is allowing an entire alliance to get away with modding and stealing from legit players.
    Tbh, if there was something that Master alliances SHOULD unite over, it's this.

I have a hunch the update should have an effect on certain alliances in question... Mainly bc of the way software works. It'll be fun to see if losses hit them now or not.

Either way, 100% of Master alliances I see chatting feel the same way. Pride, ego, and rewards chasing usually have a say in what happens in a season... But who knows. Maybe they can overcome all that.
    Sigh....amen.

while this public discourse is endlessly entertaining, my reason for being on these boards, true highlight of my day, has arrived without failure:

* new update drops
    * within hours, 3 posts of UNFAIR BAN I PLAY FAIR AND SPEND MONEY AND MY BROTHER USED MY ACCOUNT AND ETC.

Sadly, all closed before i could weigh in.

Let's all keep tabs on how much certain rankings change now that the first leaderboard is up, then we can resume this fun "cheaters aren't caught" discussion.

We’ve moved up one spot. Perpetual modders are on track to get the first r3 6* champions.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Ive been patiently waiting for the ban hammer to really be used on moddrrs since seasons began. So infuriating.
    Saw a video of someone not able to login due to a one week ban. No docks or bans for players modding their way top 3 in master. Mr. Robot would be proud.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★

Saw a video of someone not able to login due to a one week ban. No docks or bans for players modding their way top 3 in master. Mr. Robot would be proud.

Only a one week ban?
    _ASDF_ said:

merc2212 said:

6,600 disagreeable comments begs to differ. Other valued opinions like melodic metals are insightful rather than incite-ful. It’s absurd to claim disenfranchised alliances that lose to cheaters shouldn’t be compensated, but you tend to stand against the community. There was no “war” if an alliance modded. Therefore the losing alliance was damaged and missed out on shards for their time, effort and items. Not exactly game breaking to compensate out of fairness. Good grief.
    I'm not standing against anyone. I'm saying I don't agree with Wins by default. I could care less how many Disagrees there are. It's just spammed like Flags. Some people make a job out of clicking it on anything people say. That's pretty much why it was added. People want to anonymously hate on others, they can have at it. Doesn't do anything.
    xNig said:

Only a one week ban?

Working as intended

_ASDF_ said:

merc2212 said:

6,600 disagreeable comments begs to differ. Other valued opinions like melodic metals are insightful rather than incite-ful. It’s absurd to claim disenfranchised alliances that lose to cheaters shouldn’t be compensated, but you tend to stand against the community. There was no “war” if an alliance modded. Therefore the losing alliance was damaged and missed out on shards for their time, effort and items. Not exactly game breaking to compensate out of fairness. Good grief.
    I'm not standing against anyone. I'm saying I don't agree with Wins by default. I could care less how many Disagrees there are. It's just spammed like Flags. Some people make a job out of clicking it on anything people say. That's pretty much why it was added. People want to anonymously hate on others, they can have at it. Doesn't do anything.
    Saying you don't agree with wins by default in this case is saying you think people that lose impossible contents to cheaters deserve the loss. Most of the world of gaming/sports disagrees.
    The determination isn't that one side should have won and one side should have lost. They're not changing the outcomes of the War. They're reprimanding Allies for violating TOS. That's it. They're not saying one side is the loser because they cheated. Total misconception.
  • ReyAlemánReyAlemán Posts: 88

Vision soloing a tier 1 r5 Champion boss in 20 seconds is not enough evidence to dock for modding 😂

17,07 seconds*.
This discussion has been closed.