**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Morningstar Life Steal Bug Fix

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,034 ★★★★★

Bwcv and Morningstar can no longer regen vs the champion??!!??!! Why is it that something that has worked in the game for the longest all of a sudden changed and called a bug?? This is the same thing as she hulk all over again. I finally pull a good champ to fight the champion boss and they get nerfed right after ranking bwcv to r2 6*. It isn’t right and something needs to be done to fix it. Ppl have been using these champs for ages to beat him. Now no one else can? How is this right?? Thoughts anyone?

So tell me how its supposed to work then. Both BWCV and Morningstars abilities say they regen from damage dealt. If they arent dealing any damage, how are they supposed to regen? Morningstar has been around for years but only recently shes been used against the champion. BWCV hasn't been around for ages. Shes been in the game for like 6 months.

If the situation was reversed and it impacted you during the fight, would you want them to leave it or fix it?
  • Options
    edited April 2020

They did it on the down low too. #shady

BWCV wasn't on the down low. There was an announcement thread and it was in the known issues thread. Morningstar hasn't even been fixed yet and we don't know what update that will happen in. Get your facts straight.
  • Options

That’s not the point man. Something works in the game for the longest and then all of a sudden they call it a bug and make changes with no feedback from the community? She hulk needed a nerf?? Are you kidding.

Thats how bugs work. People find them, they get fixed. What feedback would they need? Their abilities clearly state whats supposed to happen.
  • Options

Greekhit said:

That is totally unfair to those haven’t done The Champion fight yet. Many people have taken advantage of those champions for beating this fight and now the rest have to do it without these assets. In my opinion the very least Kabam needs to do to compensate for this and restore balance is to tone down this toxic fight and reduce The Champion indestructible charges to 3 instead of 5. The no retreat path is close to undoable now.

This is exactly my point. Ppl got to beat the champion with she hulk. Now Morningstar and bwcv. They’re just eliminating all the great counters until the only way you can do it is buy opening you wallet. It’s already a shite fight to begin with.

So tell me how either of the champs regen beat the champion? Does them regening cause him to die?
  • Options

There are more important bugs that hurt the game needing to be fixed than this. It’s not a bug every one can exploit in a few minutes. It’s just upsetting that bugs that are not major get fixed right away but bugs that need too be fixed ASAP, kabam take their time on.

And if this comment gets removed, it just shows they wanna hide the truth.

How is it this bug is fixed immediately? For Morningstar, it hasn't been fixed yet and with BWCV it was fixed over a month after being discovered. Plus with MS, shes been able to do it since 6.2 was released. Thats not immediate.
  • Options
    kenadroid said:

They were nerfed for the last 10% and not even their nullify capabilities just their healing. They are still useable and were never intended to regen without dealing damage. Just calm down it's not even worth the dramatic title of a nerf. She hulk absolutely needed the nerf as well she was too powerful with her heavy combo. They didn't just change her either they changed many champs such as luke cage, venom, and old man logan who would've been almost as op with the heavy combo.

The big question is why only now? After 6 long months and when 6.4 has been released?
    Because it was just brought to their attention. Morningstar wasn't a champ that people were using to beat him at the start. Most were using CapIW.
  • Options
    Maddog0894Maddog0894 Posts: 24

Onmix said:

kenadroid said:

They were nerfed for the last 10% and not even their nullify capabilities just their healing. They are still useable and were never intended to regen without dealing damage. Just calm down it's not even worth the dramatic title of a nerf. She hulk absolutely needed the nerf as well she was too powerful with her heavy combo. They didn't just change her either they changed many champs such as luke cage, venom, and old man logan who would've been almost as op with the heavy combo.

The big question is why only now? After 6 long months and when 6.4 has been released?
    Because it was just brought to their attention. Morningstar wasn't a champ that people were using to beat him at the start. Most were using CapIW.
    That’s not actually true. She was being used.
    It just was common sense not to open a thread and ask for it to be fixed.
    Even if she was, she was not the main champ to use. Only after a few youtubers did it, did she pick up steam.

Also you can't have it both ways. Bugs are bugs. You want them to fix things that affect you, they need to fix things that affect them. Stop with "oh poor us, we can't exploit something" tantrum. Its pathetic.
    Why you so mad bro? Go cry some where else man. This is a serious issue. Just picked steam? You kidding bro. Been videos of bwcv for over 6 months. Lagacys video alone has over 50k views. Go on somewhere lil buddy!!
  • Options

Onmix said:

kenadroid said:

Even if she was, she was not the main champ to use. Only after a few youtubers did it, did she pick up steam.

Also you can't have it both ways. Bugs are bugs. You want them to fix things that affect you, they need to fix things that affect them. Stop with "oh poor us, we can't exploit something" tantrum. Its pathetic.
    Why you so mad bro? Go cry some where else man. This is a serious issue. Just picked steam? You kidding bro. Been videos of bwcv for over 6 months. Lagacys video alone has over 50k views. Go on somewhere lil buddy!!
    I was referring to Morningstar "bro". Im not mad, you're mad. Now its obvious why. Can't read posts correctly no chance you can understand how abilities work.
  • Options
    Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    If u do this I would like to b able to sell our our have a rank down gem took he or to r5 for this fight.
  • Options
    edited April 2020

If u do this I would like to b able to sell our our have a rank down gem took he or to r5 for this fight.

Why? Tell me how Morningstar wont work as her abilities currently state?
  • Options
    GGeringa said:

Kabam should have taken responsability from the beginning saying that this was a bug so that people didn't rank up this champions. I specifically ranked up morningstar for 6.2 champion. It is just unfair to shut down things that were so long in the game and that change the champions so drastically excat same case as She Hulk, not fun.

They are taking responsibility. They are fixing the bug. Can't get more responsible than that
  • Options
    OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★

Onmix said:

kenadroid said:

Well. She was always good for it and many always knew it. It didn’t depend on some youtubers to post a video.

I guess you’re very sensible so this will be my last post to you. Where/when did I throw a tantrum? Exaggerate much? Why the need to attack me saying I was throwing a tantrum that I wasn’t throwing ?
    The only thing I said is it was common sense not to ask them to fix something that benefits us.
    I never said it didn’t need fixing. It does need fixing.
    I just did not see the need for a player to ask for this fix.
    If we can’t agree on that then that’s the second reason not to have a conversation with you.
  • Options

I'd still like to know how not being able to heal in the last 10% any less usable? CapIW can't heal period and he's one of the best counters there is.

I can’t tell if this is a serious question or not but I’ll answer anyway. Of course being able to regen is helpful because it means you can take more blocked damage without dying with from his insane attack. Especially on the no retreat node where it can be quite difficult not to dash back twice and also not take a ton of damage. I’m not saying what they did was right or wrong but I fully explored this quest less than a week ago with MS and I know especially on no retreat I would’ve had to use a lot more units to do so if she wasn’t able to heal.
    Totally serious question.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

On the bright side BWCV is an amazing champion so taking up to r2 is still a good thing

If only people like OP and "certain" MCOC youtubers could see this.
    They do, it’s just not the point.
  • Options

I'd still like to know how not being able to heal in the last 10% any less usable? CapIW can't heal period and he's one of the best counters there is.

I can’t tell if this is a serious question or not but I’ll answer anyway. Of course being able to regen is helpful because it means you can take more blocked damage without dying with from his insane attack. Especially on the no retreat node where it can be quite difficult not to dash back twice and also not take a ton of damage. I’m not saying what they did was right or wrong but I fully explored this quest less than a week ago with MS and I know especially on no retreat I would’ve had to use a lot more units to do so if she wasn’t able to heal.
    Totally serious question.
    And there was your totally serious answer
    So its helpful but not required? Gotcha.
  • Options
    Onmix said:

Onmix said:

kenadroid said:

Well. She was always good for it and many always knew it. It didn’t depend on some youtubers to post a video.

I guess you’re very sensible so this will be my last post to you. Where/when did I throw a tantrum? Exaggerate much? Why the need to attack me saying I was throwing a tantrum that I wasn’t throwing ?
    The only thing I said is it was common sense not to ask them to fix something that benefits us.
    I never said it didn’t need fixing. It does need fixing.
    I just did not see the need for a player to ask for this fix.
    If we can’t agree on that then that’s the second reason not to have a conversation with you.
    No, we cant agree on that. Ill never agree that anything that helps us should never be reported. Thats stupid and not the way the world works. You want them to fix bugs that hurt us, they should fix bugs that help us. Get over it.