**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Morningstar Life Steal Bug Fix

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    The official source is Kabam. Not YouTube.
  • Options
    OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Onmix said:

The only thing I said is it was common sense not to ask them to fix something that benefits us.
    I never said it didn’t need fixing. It does need fixing.
    I just did not see the need for a player to ask for this fix.
    If we can’t agree on that then that’s the second reason not to have a conversation with you.

Any player who claims to want as bug free of a game as possible reports all of them. Anything else is hypocritical.

A long standing pet peeve of mine is the game documentation both in and out of the game is horrible. The game should work the way it is described and vice versa. I can't simultaneously advocate for the devs to clean up documentation and descriptions and also support the notion that if players like a bug they should hide its existence for as long as possible.

So I'm afraid I'm one of those players that would have reported this bug had I been directly aware of it. I've seen Morningstar in Champion fights, but this is simply not something that occurred to me to take notice of.
    And I get that. I don’t agree with it but I get it.
    I personally wouldn’t do it. Especially if I already beat the fight. And certainly wouldn’t use “ASAP” in the title.
    Would that make me a hypocrite? Maybe yes.
    But I’m happy to be one if that means other players have an easier time on that fight.
  • Options
    SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    gohard123 said:

There are more important bugs that hurt the game needing to be fixed than this. It’s not a bug every one can exploit in a few minutes. It’s just upsetting that bugs that are not major get fixed right away but bugs that need too be fixed ASAP, kabam take their time on.

And if this comment gets removed, it just shows they wanna hide the truth.

Bugs that favor players get fixed immediately. Bugs that screw over players have low priority. Unfortunate it has to be like this
    The bug was here for more than 6 months. I'll hardly call that immediate.
    gohard123 said:

There are more important bugs that hurt the game needing to be fixed than this. It’s not a bug every one can exploit in a few minutes. It’s just upsetting that bugs that are not major get fixed right away but bugs that need too be fixed ASAP, kabam take their time on.

Bugs that favor players get fixed immediately. Bugs that screw over players have low priority. Unfortunate it has to be like this
    The bug was here for more than 6 months. I'll hardly call that immediate.
    Wasn't meaning to be literal but it's certainly what it feels like most of the time.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★

I'd still like to know how not being able to heal in the last 10% any less usable? CapIW can't heal period and he's one of the best counters there is.

I can’t tell if this is a serious question or not but I’ll answer anyway. Of course being able to regen is helpful because it means you can take more blocked damage without dying with from his insane attack. Especially on the no retreat node where it can be quite difficult not to dash back twice and also not take a ton of damage. I’m not saying what they did was right or wrong but I fully explored this quest less than a week ago with MS and I know especially on no retreat I would’ve had to use a lot more units to do so if she wasn’t able to heal.
    Totally serious question.
    And there was your totally serious answer
    So its helpful but not required? Gotcha.
    What's with the bombardment of toxic and hostile comments? These people are simply upset at this change but that doesn't give you the right to spit on them for that. You've derailed this thread so just stop with further comments
    Thats the whole point. This thread has no business being open still. Its a bug that needs to be fixed. Period.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    Onmix said:

DNA3000 said:

Onmix said:

The only thing I said is it was common sense not to ask them to fix something that benefits us.
    I never said it didn’t need fixing. It does need fixing.
    I just did not see the need for a player to ask for this fix.
    If we can’t agree on that then that’s the second reason not to have a conversation with you.

Any player who claims to want as bug free of a game as possible reports all of them. Anything else is hypocritical.

A long standing pet peeve of mine is the game documentation both in and out of the game is horrible. The game should work the way it is described and vice versa. I can't simultaneously advocate for the devs to clean up documentation and descriptions and also support the notion that if players like a bug they should hide its existence for as long as possible.

So I'm afraid I'm one of those players that would have reported this bug had I been directly aware of it. I've seen Morningstar in Champion fights, but this is simply not something that occurred to me to take notice of.
    And I get that. I don’t agree with it but I get it.
    I personally wouldn’t do it. Especially if I already beat the fight. And certainly wouldn’t use “ASAP” in the title.
    Would that make me a hypocrite? Maybe yes.
    But I’m happy to be one if that means other players have an easier time on that fight.
    Then don't be upset if they don't fix other bugs you want them to. You cant ask them to do that if you cant ask them to fix pro player bugs.
  • Options
    samalasravansamalasravan Posts: 163
    More over getting those champs is also difficult some guys will have to wait for months to get these champs and then suddenly kabam fixes them
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Regen based on damage dealt is now going to regen nothing when dealing no damage, burn the castle down! Come on man
  • Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Their abilities already told what they could do, in how many and how its work ,it not like they took their regen .You could still regen in 90% of his HP tho...People always mad when they lose their advantage that not suppose to work in the game
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Except this has been bugged since 6.2 came out the better part of a year ago in MS's case. Basically complaining about a situation that proves your statement incorrect
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

I intended to disagree with the OP but I kind of agree. Morningstar wasn't bugged, they just didn't foresee her interaction with the Champion. But if lots of players got to use this they ought to just leave it

It states in their abilities that they heal based on damage dealt. It's clearly a bug since champion is indestructible in his final phase. Same goes for rogue, guilly, and omega if they were to life steal in this fight.
    Was it just the final phase? That's just evade for a little bit...
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Bwcv and Morningstar can no longer regen vs the champion??!!??!! Why is it that something that has worked in the game for the longest all of a sudden changed and called a bug?? This is the same thing as she hulk all over again. I finally pull a good champ to fight the champion boss and they get nerfed right after ranking bwcv to r2 6*. It isn’t right and something needs to be done to fix it. Ppl have been using these champs for ages to beat him. Now no one else can? How is this right?? Thoughts anyone?

Um Black Widow CV clearly states that she heals based off damage delt and she was healing without damaging him that is in fact a bug
  • Options
    edited April 2020

For all the people who defend this bug fix how about we finally get back drafts fixed after like two years? Getting specials when hitting the block? The AI getting frame advantage now? Any fixes for the players now?

Yeah that is nothing new and I agree that they take more action towards beneficial bugs but calling this a Nerf is overselling it
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Bugs take time AND manpower to fix.

Let’s put it this way.

If a bug is on the AI side, EVERYONE gets affected which levels the playing field.

If a bug is on a champ side, only those with the champ are affected, which results in an uneven playing field.

Which should be given priority to be fixed?
  • Options
    Maddog0894Maddog0894 Posts: 24

For all the people who defend this bug fix how about we finally get back drafts fixed after like two years? Getting specials when hitting the block? The AI getting frame advantage now? Any fixes for the players now?

Yeah that is nothing new and I agree that they take more action towards beneficial bugs but calling this a Nerf is overselling it
    That me how you see it but... A lot of ppl said the shehulk “fix” wasn’t a nerf also. But it clearly was. Something that tons of players are benefiting from since the content dropped and now all of a sudden is a problem. This should’ve been fixed from the get. Not let half the community benefit from it then all of a sudden decide it’s a problem that must be fixed.
  • Options
    xNig said:

Bugs take time AND manpower to fix.

Let’s put it this way.

If a bug is on the AI side, EVERYONE gets affected which levels the playing field.

If a bug is on a champ side, only those with the champ are affected, which results in an uneven playing field.

Which should be given priority to be fixed?

Only some people benefit?? Dude it’s been common knowledge since the content dropped? Why now is it such a huge problem?
  • Options
    The only people that didn’t benefit were the few that weren’t lucky enough to have the champs.
  • Options

It's just normal kabam, fix anything quick that benefits the player.

It's been around for months but quick at the same time? How's that work?
  • Options
    I never once said it was quick??
  • Options
    edited April 2020

I never once said it was quick??

Didn't mean you if you were responding to my comment. I quoted. ;)
  • Options

That me how you see it but... A lot of ppl said the shehulk “fix” wasn’t a nerf also. But it clearly was. Something that tons of players are benefiting from since the content dropped and now all of a sudden is a problem. This should’ve been fixed from the get. Not let half the community benefit from it then all of a sudden decide it’s a problem that must be fixed.
    The She Hulk debate is completely different from this though
  • Options
    edited April 2020

The She Hulk debate is completely different from this though
    How is it completely different? She hulk performed the same function since her release or more importantly since her buff. Morningstar has performed the same function since 6.2 dropped. Bwcv has performed the same function since she was released. So what’s different man? It’s not like this went on for days or weeks. This has went on since the release and has been clearly documented.
  • Options

Rasilover said:

Imagine thinking that it’s a nerf. Lmao

Anything that several ppl have benefited from and that has been common knowledge since either the content or the champ has been released that is now “fixed” is most definitely a nerf!!
    No that is not what Nerf means