Options

Here me out... Elsa Bloodstone is overrated

1235711

Comments

  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

    Crcrcrc said:

    Faseeh said:

    Crcrcrc said:

    Faseeh said:

    Crcrcrc said:

    Faseeh said:

    Crcrcrc said:

    I'm glad someone finally said it. How is Elsa ranked top 5? She doesn't even do that much.
    1. Nick Fury
    2. Aegon
    3. Spelthy
    4. Ronin
    5. Falcon
    Still not sure of the order of the bottom 3 but Elsa does not compare. She has mediocre damage unless you get lucky, and little utility.

    Go on. Press the disagree button.

    @Crcrcrc "Lucky?" LUCKY?!?!?!? Are you crazy? She's got guaranteed damage not domino surprise damage. I never say elsa's top 5 skill but she's 100% 7th place
    Faseeh said:

    Crcrcrc said:

    I'm glad someone finally said it. How is Elsa ranked top 5? She doesn't even do that much.
    1. Nick Fury
    2. Aegon
    3. Spelthy
    4. Ronin
    5. Falcon
    Still not sure of the order of the bottom 3 but Elsa does not compare. She has mediocre damage unless you get lucky, and little utility.

    Go on. Press the disagree button.

    @Crcrcrc "Lucky?" LUCKY?!?!?!? Are you crazy? She's got guaranteed damage not domino surprise damage. I never say elsa's top 5 skill but she's 100% 7th place
    Yes lucky. Not top 5. Not at the bottom. In the middle for above average decency
    DUDEEEE. Its not like she has 50% chance to apply busted, incinerate or coldsnap. She has 100% chance. Thats not luck thats guaranteed damage
    Let me rephrase it. “Perfect conditions”. You aren’t going to stack a ton of busted debuffs unless the ai is cooperative. She has good damage. Not top 5 damage
    Its not like human torch nova flames condition where you have to stack 7 normal incinerates to enter nova.
    That’s 3 easy MLM combos. 6 busteds is 6 combos of MLLLL in 22 seconds. If they don’t throw a special, or have tenacity, your damage is back to the beginning.
    I'll send a vid here to prove you're wrong. Which champ you want me to fight against? (Dont gimme agent venom and that tenacity bs)
    My comment got checked for approval so I’ll try again: M o l e M a n
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

    Faseeh said:

    Crcrcrc said:

    Faseeh said:

    Crcrcrc said:

    I'm glad someone finally said it. How is Elsa ranked top 5? She doesn't even do that much.
    1. Nick Fury
    2. Aegon
    3. Spelthy
    4. Ronin
    5. Falcon
    Still not sure of the order of the bottom 3 but Elsa does not compare. She has mediocre damage unless you get lucky, and little utility.

    Go on. Press the disagree button.

    @Crcrcrc "Lucky?" LUCKY?!?!?!? Are you crazy? She's got guaranteed damage not domino surprise damage. I never say elsa's top 5 skill but she's 100% 7th place
    Faseeh said:

    Crcrcrc said:

    I'm glad someone finally said it. How is Elsa ranked top 5? She doesn't even do that much.
    1. Nick Fury
    2. Aegon
    3. Spelthy
    4. Ronin
    5. Falcon
    Still not sure of the order of the bottom 3 but Elsa does not compare. She has mediocre damage unless you get lucky, and little utility.

    Go on. Press the disagree button.

    @Crcrcrc "Lucky?" LUCKY?!?!?!? Are you crazy? She's got guaranteed damage not domino surprise damage. I never say elsa's top 5 skill but she's 100% 7th place
    Yes lucky. Not top 5. Not at the bottom. In the middle for above average decency
    DUDEEEE. Its not like she has 50% chance to apply busted, incinerate or coldsnap. She has 100% chance. Thats not luck thats guaranteed damage
    Let me rephrase it. “Perfect conditions”. You aren’t going to stack a ton of busted debuffs unless the ai is cooperative. She has good damage. Not top 5 damage
    This is wrong on so many levels. She doesn't need perfect conditions or ai to be cooperative. Each busted has such a long duration that it's very easy to stack even on groot.
  • Options
    IceBroIceBro Posts: 179 ★★
    edited January 2021

    IceBro said:

    I've never considered Elsa to be a top 5 skill but that doesn't make her overrated. You can't tell an owner of a 6* r2 elsa that she's overrated when I use her in so many paths of content. Nowhere have I seen anyone trying to say she was top 5...

    People here have ranked her above Falcon(After buff), Stealthy(although that's up for debate) and even Nick and Aegon in some extreme cases.
    Falcon is way underrated. He has the strongest AAR in the game only rivaled by pillow hands BW with a double Quake synergy. Easily a top 4 skill.

    Edit: Actually Taskmaster because BW needs to strike an opponent to reduce their ability accuracy though it accounts for both offense and defense. Taskmaster on the other hand has 50% DAAR and 50% OAAR that both go up to 100% when they have 4 or more concussions on them.
  • Options
    PupkacPupkac Posts: 75

    She’s not top 5 skill. So many people say Elsa is top five skill it’s actually stupid

    I disaggre with something like a best 5 skill champions list. Every champ has his uses And depends on players WHO Is a top for them. Some champions has top dmg some has top utilities. Ok aegon Is best ramp up champ, many players Will not use him outsider abyss, Fury dmg Is top almost everywhere, but seems bad at war on protect And bulwark. Stealthy has top dmg, but very low block prof, Falcon amazing counter(do u need him if u have other counters Luke a Quake, magneto etc...)with low dmg And Elsa out od top 5?

    Well She can crit for 10k hits light attacks if u know how to play her. Her autoevade instead of block Is count as intercept(bb rhino And nova on Path 5 And protect And regenerator globals). Evade counter, shrug of nondmg Buffs(bb void And Path 4).
    For me She Is behind aegon And Fury but above the rest... Someone use more Blade or falcon And i can't say He Is Wrong
  • Options
    IceBroIceBro Posts: 179 ★★
    Grean said:

    She’s not top 5 skill. So many people say Elsa is top five skill it’s actually stupid

    As much as people wanna deny this, this is kinda true. the top 5 skill are
    Nick
    Aegon
    Stealthy
    Monke
    Blade or falcon
    It's pretty close between Hit Monkey and Korg. They have very similar utilities. Both shrug off debuffs though Korgs is more reliable and he has two immunities, both counter evade but Korg counters Autoblock and HM counters miss, both inflict armor break but need synergies for that, and both have very high and very quick damage output. Korg has more survivability but HM has ways to get AAR and guaranteed crits.
  • Options
    IceBroIceBro Posts: 179 ★★
    Etjama said:

    No_oneuk said:

    Grean said:

    She’s not top 5 skill. So many people say Elsa is top five skill it’s actually stupid

    As much as people wanna deny this, this is kinda true. the top 5 skill are
    Nick
    Aegon
    Stealthy
    Monke
    Blade or falcon
    Hard hard hard disagree. Folks who would put Stealthy above Elsa don't know how to use her in my opinion. She covers more utility bases and does around the same damage.
    Stealthy easily outdamages with the web foam. Let alone his vulnerability. And he has much more utility than a non-damaging debuff shrug and an iffy evade counter.
    I disproved that about the damage but people don't seem to remember I guess.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

    Crcrcrc said:

    Faseeh said:

    Crcrcrc said:

    Faseeh said:

    Crcrcrc said:

    Faseeh said:

    Crcrcrc said:

    Faseeh said:

    Crcrcrc said:

    I'm glad someone finally said it. How is Elsa ranked top 5? She doesn't even do that much.
    1. Nick Fury
    2. Aegon
    3. Spelthy
    4. Ronin
    5. Falcon
    Still not sure of the order of the bottom 3 but Elsa does not compare. She has mediocre damage unless you get lucky, and little utility.

    Go on. Press the disagree button.

    @Crcrcrc "Lucky?" LUCKY?!?!?!? Are you crazy? She's got guaranteed damage not domino surprise damage. I never say elsa's top 5 skill but she's 100% 7th place
    Faseeh said:

    Crcrcrc said:

    I'm glad someone finally said it. How is Elsa ranked top 5? She doesn't even do that much.
    1. Nick Fury
    2. Aegon
    3. Spelthy
    4. Ronin
    5. Falcon
    Still not sure of the order of the bottom 3 but Elsa does not compare. She has mediocre damage unless you get lucky, and little utility.

    Go on. Press the disagree button.

    @Crcrcrc "Lucky?" LUCKY?!?!?!? Are you crazy? She's got guaranteed damage not domino surprise damage. I never say elsa's top 5 skill but she's 100% 7th place
    Yes lucky. Not top 5. Not at the bottom. In the middle for above average decency
    DUDEEEE. Its not like she has 50% chance to apply busted, incinerate or coldsnap. She has 100% chance. Thats not luck thats guaranteed damage
    Let me rephrase it. “Perfect conditions”. You aren’t going to stack a ton of busted debuffs unless the ai is cooperative. She has good damage. Not top 5 damage
    Its not like human torch nova flames condition where you have to stack 7 normal incinerates to enter nova.
    That’s 3 easy MLM combos. 6 busteds is 6 combos of MLLLL in 22 seconds. If they don’t throw a special, or have tenacity, your damage is back to the beginning.
    I'll send a vid here to prove you're wrong. Which champ you want me to fight against? (Dont gimme agent venom and that tenacity bs)
    My comment got checked for approval so I’ll try again: M o l e M a n
    Tenacity -.-

    Give a normal one
    Pupkac said:

    She’s not top 5 skill. So many people say Elsa is top five skill it’s actually stupid

    I disaggre with something like a best 5 skill champions list. Every champ has his uses And depends on players WHO Is a top for them. Some champions has top dmg some has top utilities. Ok aegon Is best ramp up champ, many players Will not use him outsider abyss, Fury dmg Is top almost everywhere, but seems bad at war on protect And bulwark. Stealthy has top dmg, but very low block prof, Falcon amazing counter(do u need him if u have other counters Luke a Quake, magneto etc...)with low dmg And Elsa out od top 5?

    Well She can crit for 10k hits light attacks if u know how to play her. Her autoevade instead of block Is count as intercept(bb rhino And nova on Path 5 And protect And regenerator globals). Evade counter, shrug of nondmg Buffs(bb void And Path 4).
    For me She Is behind aegon And Fury but above the rest... Someone use more Blade or falcon And i can't say He Is Wrong
    She cant be used with suicides which puts her out of top 5 . Sorry dude
    And why is that so?
  • Options
    PupkacPupkac Posts: 75
    Let Suicide players have their own lists lol
  • Options
    IceBroIceBro Posts: 179 ★★
    Pupkac said:

    Let Suicide players have their own lists lol

    For real lol. I don't use suicides anymore... I was in an abusive relationship with them. In the end, they just costed me so many revives and potions and prevented me from using some of my favorite champs. Now if I really wanted a 50% attack increase I can just use a boost and not take any recoil damage. If they aren't good without suicides they just aren't good imo
  • Options
    BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    @Faseeh plus your elsa bloodstone isn't even awakened - she gains a lot more damage in match-ups like thing when awakened!
    Her damage is insane, one of the best in the skill class!
    You just need to know how to use her in each match-up, which requires skill and knowledge, since there are many rotations with her
  • Options
    Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    Does anybody have a stealthy Elsa damage comparison in a normal matchup? I’m not really sure she can out damage him.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

    Rouger4 said:

    Does anybody have a stealthy Elsa damage comparison in a normal matchup? I’m not really sure she can out damage him.

    Definitely can. Anyone got an unawakened r2 6* stealthy with no suicides?
    I have 5* r5 stealthy
  • Options
    PupkacPupkac Posts: 75
    edited January 2021
    Normal matchup Is whAt? 50k, 100k, 500k healthpools?
    She can outdmg him for a sure, JUST depends on oponents And rotations. SP3, And then SP2 rotations sometime place 12 busted debuffs And dmg Is skyrocketing... Also SP2 Is hitting with many busted... On the other Hand, stealthy needs for max dmg after ONLY 2 combos And 1 SP1, where Elsa much more time...
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

    Faseeh said:

    Rouger4 said:

    Does anybody have a stealthy Elsa damage comparison in a normal matchup? I’m not really sure she can out damage him.

    Definitely can. Anyone got an unawakened r2 6* stealthy with no suicides?
    I have 5* r5 stealthy
    If hes awakened i guess thats equal. Where you wanna go?
    Good old winter soldier. He is not awakened. But I don't think she can outdamage him.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,782 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

    IceBro said:

    I've never considered Elsa to be a top 5 skill but that doesn't make her overrated. You can't tell an owner of a 6* r2 elsa that she's overrated when I use her in so many paths of content. Nowhere have I seen anyone trying to say she was top 5...

    People here have ranked her above Falcon(After buff), Stealthy(although that's up for debate) and even Nick and Aegon in some extreme cases.
    Find me some

    I did a quick search using the forums' very effective search function and found this. There are some more but it will take time to look them up. Anyways, just chill m8. These are all our opinions on why we think Elsa is overrated. You think she is great and that's good for you. Nothing much will happen if we move her from our beyond-god tier category to god-tier or something like that. She'll still do the same damage and have the same utility.

    P.S: I do think Elsa is great and would love a 5 or 6 star version of her. I just don't think she is as great or better than champs Stealthy, Hit-Monkey, etc. personally.
Sign In or Register to comment.