**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Here me out... Elsa Bloodstone is overrated

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

Faseeh said:

Faseeh said:

Rouger4 said:

Does anybody have a stealthy Elsa damage comparison in a normal matchup? I’m not really sure she can out damage him.

Definitely can. Anyone got an unawakened r2 6* stealthy with no suicides?
    I have 5* r5 stealthy
    If hes awakened i guess thats equal. Where you wanna go?
    Good old winter soldier. He is not awakened. But I don't think she can outdamage him.
    Lets go then no synergies or boost. Lets just check it out
    Yeah. Ok
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Very disappointed seeing you make such a fallacious post. I don’t think Elsa is over rated , and for you to say that means she is rated higher than what you initially thought. I respect your opinion , but I have to disagree

Sure KM has indestructible and unstoppable, but it’s not something you need consistently, his true strike is nice , but so is elsa evade ability.

Stealthy is realistically good for 2 fights and after that he loses his health pool quite quick, it’s just not safe.

More importantly, Elsa is a great champ because she is a very dependable champ and has an amazing kit that just seems to fit in every scenario. I think she is very similar to silver surfer in that regard .

I find my self using my R3 Elsa because I just know she is dependable and can handle most content. She has the highest crit rate in the entire game , great damage. The only thing stopping her from being great is being able to shrug off damaging debuffs at all times.

I feel that Claire is an okay champ that is overrated . Her damage sucks most of the time , and it’s rare you find yourself using any of her modes but hellfire. She is regarded as a high champ because she can just fit in wherever she goes

You obviously haven't learnt to play Claire. I bring her everywhere, and her damage doesn't suck. She's suicides friendly, with a reliable strong heal, mediocre power control, destroys opponents with immunities, buff control, triple immune and can even cheat death awakened. She is my second r3 6* and I have no regrets at all.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

Claire great. But she mystic so leave that out i guess

Where is your elsa's attempt?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    probably should’ve stated I don’t think Elsa is bad by any means, but isn’t top 5 in the skill class
  • Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    Does anyone have r5 Elsa max sig against captain marvel?
    I saw seatins stealth spidey max sig get a 1:24 time against her
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    Top 5 in which aspect? Ffs ppl never stop trying to make absolite scales. She is difficult defender and has good damage, both from hits and debuffs. She also has some form of utility. And there will always be champs better at some aspect, even in her class: for LoL/AoL, noone matches Ægon. For utility, Stealthy is arguably more useful. Falcon has AAR. And it is impossible to combine all aspects into one "top 5"
  • gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    Grean said:

She’s not top 5 skill. So many people say Elsa is top five skill it’s actually stupid

As much as people wanna deny this, this is kinda true. the top 5 skill are
    Nick
    Aegon
    Stealthy
    Monke
    Blade or falcon
    Aegon
    Fury
    Falcon

Are the top 3 for sure
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    Faseeh said:

Crcrcrc said:

Faseeh said:

Crcrcrc said:

I'm glad someone finally said it. How is Elsa ranked top 5? She doesn't even do that much.
    1. Nick Fury
    2. Aegon
    3. Spelthy
    4. Ronin
    5. Falcon
    Still not sure of the order of the bottom 3 but Elsa does not compare. She has mediocre damage unless you get lucky, and little utility.

Go on. Press the disagree button.

@Crcrcrc "Lucky?" LUCKY?!?!?!? Are you crazy? She's got guaranteed damage not domino surprise damage. I never say elsa's top 5 skill but she's 100% 7th place
    Faseeh said:

Crcrcrc said:

I'm glad someone finally said it. How is Elsa ranked top 5? She doesn't even do that much.
    1. Nick Fury
    2. Aegon
    3. Spelthy
    4. Ronin
    5. Falcon
    Still not sure of the order of the bottom 3 but Elsa does not compare. She has mediocre damage unless you get lucky, and little utility.

@Crcrcrc "Lucky?" LUCKY?!?!?!? Are you crazy? She's got guaranteed damage not domino surprise damage. I never say elsa's top 5 skill but she's 100% 7th place
    Yes lucky. Not top 5. Not at the bottom. In the middle for above average decency
    DUDEEEE. Its not like she has 50% chance to apply busted, incinerate or coldsnap. She has 100% chance. Thats not luck thats guaranteed damage
    Kerneas said:

Top 5 in which aspect? Ffs ppl never stop trying to make absolite scales. She is difficult defender and has good damage, both from hits and debuffs. She also has some form of utility. And there will always be champs better at some aspect, even in her class: for LoL/AoL, noone matches Ægon. For utility, Stealthy is arguably more useful. Falcon has AAR. And it is impossible to combine all aspects into one "top 5"

How is she good on defense though
    Faseeh said:

Kerneas said:

Some people cant accept elsa is good. Instead comparison is required apparently
    She’s great but I just can’t say she’s a top 5 skill
  • gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    Seraphion said:

Fancyson said:

IKON said:

In the skill class theres

1. Nick Fury

2-8 - a bunch of champs you could rank however you feel like and be reasonably correct, including Elsa.

I agree, except Aegon is 2nd just because he makes abyss and longer content so much easier.
    I would even dare to say (if we dont count AoL and LoL) that Stealthy is better than Aegon.

You might think that statement is crazy but when you have AoL 100% and a 6* Aegon and Stealthy + pull a Skill T5CC who would you R3?
    Why everyone thinks that aegon is useful at 500 hits combo? No , at 500 hit combo is unbeatable.

After 100 hits combo (something easy) its top in game:
    Crits through block like corvus
    Purifies all the debuffs
    He gains heavy - unstoppable - protection and hits like crazy.

Faseeh said:

Crcrcrc said:

Faseeh said:

Crcrcrc said:

1. Nick Fury
    2. Aegon
    3. Spelthy
    4. Ronin
    5. Falcon

Faseeh said:

Crcrcrc said:

1. Nick Fury
    2. Aegon
    3. Spelthy
    4. Ronin
    5. Falcon

Yes lucky. Not top 5. Not at the bottom. In the middle for above average decency
    DUDEEEE. Its not like she has 50% chance to apply busted, incinerate or coldsnap. She has 100% chance. Thats not luck thats guaranteed damage
    Kerneas said:

Yea she’s a bad defender, nick fury absolutely melts her with all those bleeds, go on, try. If you see passive degeneration it’s a glitch and it won’t do any damage.
    gp87 said:

Seraphion said:

Fancyson said:

IKON said:

In the skill class theres

1. Nick Fury

2-8 - a bunch of champs you could rank however you feel like and be reasonably correct, including Elsa.

I agree, except Aegon is 2nd just because he makes abyss and longer content so much easier.
    I would even dare to say (if we dont count AoL and LoL) that Stealthy is better than Aegon.

You might think that statement is crazy but when you have AoL 100% and a 6* Aegon and Stealthy + pull a Skill T5CC who would you R3?
    Why everyone thinks that aegon is useful at 500 hits combo? No , at 500 hit combo is unbeatable.

After 100 hits combo (something easy) its top in game:
    Crits through block like corvus
    Purifies all the debuffs
    He gains heavy - unstoppable - protection and hits like crazy.
    I would say 100 he’s solid, 250 he’s crazy, 500 he’s unstoppable and 999 he’s Aegon level

Faseeh said:

Crcrcrc said:

Faseeh said:

Crcrcrc said:

1. Nick Fury
    2. Aegon
    3. Spelthy
    4. Ronin
    5. Falcon

Faseeh said:

Crcrcrc said:

1. Nick Fury
    2. Aegon
    3. Spelthy
    4. Ronin
    5. Falcon

Kerneas said:

1) if her owner has suicides, you get degeneration from the bleed she has. Just like against Iceman, except this has only one counter I know of (Gulk)

2) projectile specials that aren't exactly easy to evade (SP1 is ok, SP2 not so much)

3) high critstrike = if she clips you, goodbye

4) "sticky combos" - by this I mean that just like Domino, when she hits your block, you have hard time dodging back

I am not saying she is terrible to fight, but if you compare her and lets say Falcon on defense, Elsa wins by a long shot
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

Faseeh said:

Crcrcrc said:

Faseeh said:

Crcrcrc said:

1. Nick Fury
    2. Aegon
    3. Spelthy
    4. Ronin
    5. Falcon

Faseeh said:

Crcrcrc said:

1. Nick Fury
    2. Aegon
    3. Spelthy
    4. Ronin
    5. Falcon

Kerneas said:

1) if her owner has suicides, you get degeneration from the bleed she has. Just like against Iceman, except this has only one counter I know of (Gulk)

2) projectile specials that aren't exactly easy to evade (SP1 is ok, SP2 not so much)

4) "sticky combos" - by this I mean that just like Domino, when she hits your block, you have hard time dodging back

I am not saying she is terrible to fight, but if you compare her and lets say Falcon on defense, Elsa wins by a long shot
    wdym like Icemans passive Frostbite?

Kerneas said:

Faseeh said:

Crcrcrc said:

Faseeh said:

Crcrcrc said:

1. Nick Fury
    2. Aegon
    3. Spelthy
    4. Ronin
    5. Falcon

Faseeh said:

Crcrcrc said:

1. Nick Fury
    2. Aegon
    3. Spelthy
    4. Ronin
    5. Falcon

Kerneas said:

I meant that once you enter the fight, you start losing hp for certain period of time. Awakened Iceman has Coldsnap debuff = bring coldsnap immune or high energy resist champion.

Elsa on the other hand puts a passive degen on you, whih has only one counter (I know of) and that is Gulk. Noone else can mitigate passive DoT
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Kerneas said:

Kerneas said:

Faseeh said:

Crcrcrc said:

Faseeh said:

Crcrcrc said:

1. Nick Fury
    2. Aegon
    3. Spelthy
    4. Ronin
    5. Falcon

Faseeh said:

Crcrcrc said:

1. Nick Fury
    2. Aegon
    3. Spelthy
    4. Ronin
    5. Falcon

Kerneas said:

I meant that once you enter the fight, you start losing hp for certain period of time. Awakened Iceman has Coldsnap debuff = bring coldsnap immune or high energy resist champion.

Elsa on the other hand puts a passive degen on you, whih has only one counter (I know of) and that is Gulk. Noone else can mitigate passive DoT
    Kerneas said:

Kerneas said:

Faseeh said:

Crcrcrc said:

Faseeh said:

Crcrcrc said:

1. Nick Fury
    2. Aegon
    3. Spelthy
    4. Ronin
    5. Falcon

Faseeh said:

Crcrcrc said:

1. Nick Fury
    2. Aegon
    3. Spelthy
    4. Ronin
    5. Falcon

Kerneas said:

For me Corvus has been pretty effective
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Elsa can't compare to stealthy in any way, shape or form (Besides dem thighs)