Options

Here me out... Elsa Bloodstone is overrated

15791011

Comments

  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

    For me, she is one of the best without a doubt. I can do more damage quicker than anyone else in skill other than fury in his last20-30 percent health and aegon after a huge combo is built. Im wondering if you all truly know how to use her??

    Elsa has more damage than Stealthy with fury precision and high sig?

    Bro....
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,757 ★★★★★
    Rouger4 said:

    Kerneas said:

    Kerneas said:

    Faseeh said:

    Crcrcrc said:

    Faseeh said:

    Crcrcrc said:

    I'm glad someone finally said it. How is Elsa ranked top 5? She doesn't even do that much.
    1. Nick Fury
    2. Aegon
    3. Spelthy
    4. Ronin
    5. Falcon
    Still not sure of the order of the bottom 3 but Elsa does not compare. She has mediocre damage unless you get lucky, and little utility.

    Go on. Press the disagree button.

    @Crcrcrc "Lucky?" LUCKY?!?!?!? Are you crazy? She's got guaranteed damage not domino surprise damage. I never say elsa's top 5 skill but she's 100% 7th place
    Faseeh said:

    Crcrcrc said:

    I'm glad someone finally said it. How is Elsa ranked top 5? She doesn't even do that much.
    1. Nick Fury
    2. Aegon
    3. Spelthy
    4. Ronin
    5. Falcon
    Still not sure of the order of the bottom 3 but Elsa does not compare. She has mediocre damage unless you get lucky, and little utility.

    Go on. Press the disagree button.

    @Crcrcrc "Lucky?" LUCKY?!?!?!? Are you crazy? She's got guaranteed damage not domino surprise damage. I never say elsa's top 5 skill but she's 100% 7th place
    Yes lucky. Not top 5. Not at the bottom. In the middle for above average decency
    DUDEEEE. Its not like she has 50% chance to apply busted, incinerate or coldsnap. She has 100% chance. Thats not luck thats guaranteed damage
    Kerneas said:

    Top 5 in which aspect? Ffs ppl never stop trying to make absolite scales. She is difficult defender and has good damage, both from hits and debuffs. She also has some form of utility. And there will always be champs better at some aspect, even in her class: for LoL/AoL, noone matches Ægon. For utility, Stealthy is arguably more useful. Falcon has AAR. And it is impossible to combine all aspects into one "top 5"

    How is she good on defense though
    1) if her owner has suicides, you get degeneration from the bleed she has. Just like against Iceman, except this has only one counter I know of (Gulk)

    2) projectile specials that aren't exactly easy to evade (SP1 is ok, SP2 not so much)

    3) high critstrike = if she clips you, goodbye

    4) "sticky combos" - by this I mean that just like Domino, when she hits your block, you have hard time dodging back


    I am not saying she is terrible to fight, but if you compare her and lets say Falcon on defense, Elsa wins by a long shot
    wdym like Icemans passive Frostbite?
    I meant that once you enter the fight, you start losing hp for certain period of time. Awakened Iceman has Coldsnap debuff = bring coldsnap immune or high energy resist champion.

    Elsa on the other hand puts a passive degen on you, whih has only one counter (I know of) and that is Gulk. Noone else can mitigate passive DoT
    Kerneas said:

    Kerneas said:

    Faseeh said:

    Crcrcrc said:

    Faseeh said:

    Crcrcrc said:

    I'm glad someone finally said it. How is Elsa ranked top 5? She doesn't even do that much.
    1. Nick Fury
    2. Aegon
    3. Spelthy
    4. Ronin
    5. Falcon
    Still not sure of the order of the bottom 3 but Elsa does not compare. She has mediocre damage unless you get lucky, and little utility.

    Go on. Press the disagree button.

    @Crcrcrc "Lucky?" LUCKY?!?!?!? Are you crazy? She's got guaranteed damage not domino surprise damage. I never say elsa's top 5 skill but she's 100% 7th place
    Faseeh said:

    Crcrcrc said:

    I'm glad someone finally said it. How is Elsa ranked top 5? She doesn't even do that much.
    1. Nick Fury
    2. Aegon
    3. Spelthy
    4. Ronin
    5. Falcon
    Still not sure of the order of the bottom 3 but Elsa does not compare. She has mediocre damage unless you get lucky, and little utility.

    Go on. Press the disagree button.

    @Crcrcrc "Lucky?" LUCKY?!?!?!? Are you crazy? She's got guaranteed damage not domino surprise damage. I never say elsa's top 5 skill but she's 100% 7th place
    Yes lucky. Not top 5. Not at the bottom. In the middle for above average decency
    DUDEEEE. Its not like she has 50% chance to apply busted, incinerate or coldsnap. She has 100% chance. Thats not luck thats guaranteed damage
    Kerneas said:

    Top 5 in which aspect? Ffs ppl never stop trying to make absolite scales. She is difficult defender and has good damage, both from hits and debuffs. She also has some form of utility. And there will always be champs better at some aspect, even in her class: for LoL/AoL, noone matches Ægon. For utility, Stealthy is arguably more useful. Falcon has AAR. And it is impossible to combine all aspects into one "top 5"

    How is she good on defense though
    1) if her owner has suicides, you get degeneration from the bleed she has. Just like against Iceman, except this has only one counter I know of (Gulk)

    2) projectile specials that aren't exactly easy to evade (SP1 is ok, SP2 not so much)

    3) high critstrike = if she clips you, goodbye

    4) "sticky combos" - by this I mean that just like Domino, when she hits your block, you have hard time dodging back


    I am not saying she is terrible to fight, but if you compare her and lets say Falcon on defense, Elsa wins by a long shot
    wdym like Icemans passive Frostbite?
    I meant that once you enter the fight, you start losing hp for certain period of time. Awakened Iceman has Coldsnap debuff = bring coldsnap immune or high energy resist champion.

    Elsa on the other hand puts a passive degen on you, whih has only one counter (I know of) and that is Gulk. Noone else can mitigate passive DoT
    For me Corvus has been pretty effective
    How does Corvus prevent that passive degen? Maybe I am dummy, I don't play Corvus at all and am not familiar with his kit
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

    Rouger4 said:

    Kerneas said:

    Kerneas said:

    Faseeh said:

    Crcrcrc said:

    Faseeh said:

    Crcrcrc said:

    I'm glad someone finally said it. How is Elsa ranked top 5? She doesn't even do that much.
    1. Nick Fury
    2. Aegon
    3. Spelthy
    4. Ronin
    5. Falcon
    Still not sure of the order of the bottom 3 but Elsa does not compare. She has mediocre damage unless you get lucky, and little utility.

    Go on. Press the disagree button.

    @Crcrcrc "Lucky?" LUCKY?!?!?!? Are you crazy? She's got guaranteed damage not domino surprise damage. I never say elsa's top 5 skill but she's 100% 7th place
    Faseeh said:

    Crcrcrc said:

    I'm glad someone finally said it. How is Elsa ranked top 5? She doesn't even do that much.
    1. Nick Fury
    2. Aegon
    3. Spelthy
    4. Ronin
    5. Falcon
    Still not sure of the order of the bottom 3 but Elsa does not compare. She has mediocre damage unless you get lucky, and little utility.

    Go on. Press the disagree button.

    @Crcrcrc "Lucky?" LUCKY?!?!?!? Are you crazy? She's got guaranteed damage not domino surprise damage. I never say elsa's top 5 skill but she's 100% 7th place
    Yes lucky. Not top 5. Not at the bottom. In the middle for above average decency
    DUDEEEE. Its not like she has 50% chance to apply busted, incinerate or coldsnap. She has 100% chance. Thats not luck thats guaranteed damage
    Kerneas said:

    Top 5 in which aspect? Ffs ppl never stop trying to make absolite scales. She is difficult defender and has good damage, both from hits and debuffs. She also has some form of utility. And there will always be champs better at some aspect, even in her class: for LoL/AoL, noone matches Ægon. For utility, Stealthy is arguably more useful. Falcon has AAR. And it is impossible to combine all aspects into one "top 5"

    How is she good on defense though
    1) if her owner has suicides, you get degeneration from the bleed she has. Just like against Iceman, except this has only one counter I know of (Gulk)

    2) projectile specials that aren't exactly easy to evade (SP1 is ok, SP2 not so much)

    3) high critstrike = if she clips you, goodbye

    4) "sticky combos" - by this I mean that just like Domino, when she hits your block, you have hard time dodging back


    I am not saying she is terrible to fight, but if you compare her and lets say Falcon on defense, Elsa wins by a long shot
    wdym like Icemans passive Frostbite?
    I meant that once you enter the fight, you start losing hp for certain period of time. Awakened Iceman has Coldsnap debuff = bring coldsnap immune or high energy resist champion.

    Elsa on the other hand puts a passive degen on you, whih has only one counter (I know of) and that is Gulk. Noone else can mitigate passive DoT
    Kerneas said:

    Kerneas said:

    Faseeh said:

    Crcrcrc said:

    Faseeh said:

    Crcrcrc said:

    I'm glad someone finally said it. How is Elsa ranked top 5? She doesn't even do that much.
    1. Nick Fury
    2. Aegon
    3. Spelthy
    4. Ronin
    5. Falcon
    Still not sure of the order of the bottom 3 but Elsa does not compare. She has mediocre damage unless you get lucky, and little utility.

    Go on. Press the disagree button.

    @Crcrcrc "Lucky?" LUCKY?!?!?!? Are you crazy? She's got guaranteed damage not domino surprise damage. I never say elsa's top 5 skill but she's 100% 7th place
    Faseeh said:

    Crcrcrc said:

    I'm glad someone finally said it. How is Elsa ranked top 5? She doesn't even do that much.
    1. Nick Fury
    2. Aegon
    3. Spelthy
    4. Ronin
    5. Falcon
    Still not sure of the order of the bottom 3 but Elsa does not compare. She has mediocre damage unless you get lucky, and little utility.

    Go on. Press the disagree button.

    @Crcrcrc "Lucky?" LUCKY?!?!?!? Are you crazy? She's got guaranteed damage not domino surprise damage. I never say elsa's top 5 skill but she's 100% 7th place
    Yes lucky. Not top 5. Not at the bottom. In the middle for above average decency
    DUDEEEE. Its not like she has 50% chance to apply busted, incinerate or coldsnap. She has 100% chance. Thats not luck thats guaranteed damage
    Kerneas said:

    Top 5 in which aspect? Ffs ppl never stop trying to make absolite scales. She is difficult defender and has good damage, both from hits and debuffs. She also has some form of utility. And there will always be champs better at some aspect, even in her class: for LoL/AoL, noone matches Ægon. For utility, Stealthy is arguably more useful. Falcon has AAR. And it is impossible to combine all aspects into one "top 5"

    How is she good on defense though
    1) if her owner has suicides, you get degeneration from the bleed she has. Just like against Iceman, except this has only one counter I know of (Gulk)

    2) projectile specials that aren't exactly easy to evade (SP1 is ok, SP2 not so much)

    3) high critstrike = if she clips you, goodbye

    4) "sticky combos" - by this I mean that just like Domino, when she hits your block, you have hard time dodging back


    I am not saying she is terrible to fight, but if you compare her and lets say Falcon on defense, Elsa wins by a long shot
    wdym like Icemans passive Frostbite?
    I meant that once you enter the fight, you start losing hp for certain period of time. Awakened Iceman has Coldsnap debuff = bring coldsnap immune or high energy resist champion.

    Elsa on the other hand puts a passive degen on you, whih has only one counter (I know of) and that is Gulk. Noone else can mitigate passive DoT
    For me Corvus has been pretty effective
    How does Corvus prevent that passive degen? Maybe I am dummy, I don't play Corvus at all and am not familiar with his kit
    Until corvus has glaive charges he cannot die.
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Faseeh said:

    Rouger4 said:

    Does anybody have a stealthy Elsa damage comparison in a normal matchup? I’m not really sure she can out damage him.

    Definitely can. Anyone got an unawakened r2 6* stealthy with no suicides?
    Why unawakend?
    Why not compare them at their best lvl?
  • Options
    Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    8 pages... proper good bait thread
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Faseeh said:

    Seraphion said:

    Faseeh said:

    Rouger4 said:

    Does anybody have a stealthy Elsa damage comparison in a normal matchup? I’m not really sure she can out damage him.

    Definitely can. Anyone got an unawakened r2 6* stealthy with no suicides?
    Why unawakend?
    Why not compare them at their best lvl?
    Mine aint awakened....
    Stealthy loses 1700 attack and ~ 5% critrate when he is unawkaned tho
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

    Wow,this thread has already become a 'Let's disagree' thread,of course,she's not top 5 ,she good but not top 5-
    1.NF
    2.aegon
    3.Spealthy
    4.monke
    5.Falcon

    She is better than stealthy
    And better than hit monkey.

    I agree with falcon .

    What I mean by not better.

    Stealthy utility is all in his pre fight. If you want slow you sacrifice damage and his enervate sucks.

    Hit monkey - you may think guarantee hits , but Elsa crit rate is so high that her hits are almost always crits. The best he has over her is shrugging off debuffs if in the right mode. His evade prevention mechanism is just not as reliable

    sacrifice damage for utility XD HAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH. Either you've never played him or you're just lying. His utility and damage are both better
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Faseeh said:

    Seraphion said:

    Faseeh said:

    Seraphion said:

    Faseeh said:

    Rouger4 said:

    Does anybody have a stealthy Elsa damage comparison in a normal matchup? I’m not really sure she can out damage him.

    Definitely can. Anyone got an unawakened r2 6* stealthy with no suicides?
    Why unawakend?
    Why not compare them at their best lvl?
    Mine aint awakened....
    Stealthy loses 1700 attack and ~ 5% critrate when he is unawkaned tho
    Elsa loses busted dmg
    In 37,5% of every matchup.

    Stealthy loses in every matchup 🤔
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,920 ★★★★★
    Seraphion said:

    Fancyson said:

    IKON said:

    In the skill class theres

    1. Nick Fury

    2-8 - a bunch of champs you could rank however you feel like and be reasonably correct, including Elsa.

    I agree, except Aegon is 2nd just because he makes abyss and longer content so much easier.
    I would even dare to say (if we dont count AoL and LoL) that Stealthy is better than Aegon.

    You might think that statement is crazy but when you have AoL 100% and a 6* Aegon and Stealthy + pull a Skill T5CC who would you R3?
    I would even dare to say (if we dont count the quests where SS is useful) that Aegon is better than Stealthy.
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Stealthy is after 2-3 combos and Sp1 at 5* max sig sitting on

    ~ 8.050 attack
    ~ 86% critchance
    ~ 290% critdamage

    without mastery.

    I feel like a lot of ppl undervalue his stats and damage when they think Elsa does more. But well if you like her play her. My 6* Elsa stays as r1 and I have 2 skill T5CC.

    And you don't use Stealty as an evade counter (at least not in most cases if you have a lot of options)

    You use him to counter unstoppable and miss. Slow alone makes stealthy a top 90% utility champ in the game.

    Another point that stealthy has over elsa:

    Elsa's direct damage is based on base damage = no increase from mastery or boost.

    Disagree with basic logic all you want. Denying won't change the truth 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    Faseeh said:

    You degen if she placed with suicides unless you got a mutant

    Exactly, just bring a mutant
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

    Seraphion said:

    Fancyson said:

    IKON said:

    In the skill class theres

    1. Nick Fury

    2-8 - a bunch of champs you could rank however you feel like and be reasonably correct, including Elsa.

    I agree, except Aegon is 2nd just because he makes abyss and longer content so much easier.
    I would even dare to say (if we dont count AoL and LoL) that Stealthy is better than Aegon.

    You might think that statement is crazy but when you have AoL 100% and a 6* Aegon and Stealthy + pull a Skill T5CC who would you R3?
    I would even dare to say (if we dont count the quests where SS is useful) that Aegon is better than Stealthy.
    The difference is that you can really be in my example. Get skill T5CC and pull Aegon when you 100% AoL.

    Or when you awaken him later 😉
  • Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    Kerneas said:

    Faseeh said:

    Crcrcrc said:

    Faseeh said:

    Crcrcrc said:

    I'm glad someone finally said it. How is Elsa ranked top 5? She doesn't even do that much.
    1. Nick Fury
    2. Aegon
    3. Spelthy
    4. Ronin
    5. Falcon
    Still not sure of the order of the bottom 3 but Elsa does not compare. She has mediocre damage unless you get lucky, and little utility.

    Go on. Press the disagree button.

    @Crcrcrc "Lucky?" LUCKY?!?!?!? Are you crazy? She's got guaranteed damage not domino surprise damage. I never say elsa's top 5 skill but she's 100% 7th place
    Faseeh said:

    Crcrcrc said:

    I'm glad someone finally said it. How is Elsa ranked top 5? She doesn't even do that much.
    1. Nick Fury
    2. Aegon
    3. Spelthy
    4. Ronin
    5. Falcon
    Still not sure of the order of the bottom 3 but Elsa does not compare. She has mediocre damage unless you get lucky, and little utility.

    Go on. Press the disagree button.

    @Crcrcrc "Lucky?" LUCKY?!?!?!? Are you crazy? She's got guaranteed damage not domino surprise damage. I never say elsa's top 5 skill but she's 100% 7th place
    Yes lucky. Not top 5. Not at the bottom. In the middle for above average decency
    DUDEEEE. Its not like she has 50% chance to apply busted, incinerate or coldsnap. She has 100% chance. Thats not luck thats guaranteed damage
    Kerneas said:

    Top 5 in which aspect? Ffs ppl never stop trying to make absolite scales. She is difficult defender and has good damage, both from hits and debuffs. She also has some form of utility. And there will always be champs better at some aspect, even in her class: for LoL/AoL, noone matches Ægon. For utility, Stealthy is arguably more useful. Falcon has AAR. And it is impossible to combine all aspects into one "top 5"

    How is she good on defense though
    1) if her owner has suicides, you get degeneration from the bleed she has. Just like against Iceman, except this has only one counter I know of (Gulk)

    2) projectile specials that aren't exactly easy to evade (SP1 is ok, SP2 not so much)

    3) high critstrike = if she clips you, goodbye

    4) "sticky combos" - by this I mean that just like Domino, when she hits your block, you have hard time dodging back


    I am not saying she is terrible to fight, but if you compare her and lets say Falcon on defense, Elsa wins by a long shot
    1) actually the whole mutant class “counters” her degen.

    2) just bait sp1 and dex easily

    3) don’t get hit

    4) this one doesn’t make sense to me, you can parry her every time
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,589 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    For all the complaining about best (insert class) hero or overrated/underrated threads, it’s actually helpful to read peoples feedback and getting other perspectives.
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Faseeh said:

    Seraphion said:



    Elsa's direct damage is based on base damage = no increase from mastery or boost.

    This is an advantage. Ignores all weaknesses,safeguard,damage reduction,physical resist,energy resist. How is that bad?
    It doesnt scale with boost or mastery. It also doesnt scale with every other attack increase like forsight (intercept = +200% attack) what we see way more often.

    She basicly cant gain weaknesses, safeguard wont prevent passive damage anyway, damage reduction still reduces it lol but I dont now if physical or energy damage reduces it (you might be right on that, not that it matters in almost any case)

    So yeah that was a whole lot of nonsense from you 👍🏻
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

    I’m willing to take on anyone’s challenge if you don’t consider Elsa top 5. I’m willing to upload a video a path of your choice to counter anything.

    I do agree falcon is stronger than her.

    I can YouTube and upload as well.

    Dude youre delusional. Elsa has much less utility than Stealthy, Falcon, KM, HM, and she has the same amount of utility as Ronin while having much lower damage.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

    Texas_11 said:

    Wow,this thread has already become a 'Let's disagree' thread,of course,she's not top 5 ,she good but not top 5-
    1.NF
    2.aegon
    3.Spealthy
    4.monke
    5.Falcon

    She is better than stealthy
    And better than hit monkey.

    I agree with falcon .

    What I mean by not better.

    Stealthy utility is all in his pre fight. If you want slow you sacrifice damage and his enervate sucks.

    Hit monkey - you may think guarantee hits , but Elsa crit rate is so high that her hits are almost always crits. The best he has over her is shrugging off debuffs if in the right mode. His evade prevention mechanism is just not as reliable

    There is no reason for anyone to use Elsa ever over Stealthy, Elsa is very meh
    There is , for one stealthy needs a full combo to stop an evade champ he also loses a ton of damage with that utility.

    Stealthy is a great champ, I have him as 5/65 and he rarely is used just because I find my self never needing him.
    I rarely find myself needing Stealth either. But i NEVER think “Oh you know who i need for this? Elsa.” She is gonna chill at 6* R1 because her damage is meh and so is her utility.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

    I think i don't need to explain why nf and aegon>elsa,let's start with stealthy,

    Damage-Stealthy has a really good fury passive,and his flash bang also adds damage with increased crit rating,additionally gains more crit rating while fight sinister six or symbiotes,while elsa's damage is based on debuffs and hellfire rounds and behemoths,what if the opponent is incinerate or coldsnap immune?she loses major damage,while stealthy's dmg doesn't rely on opponent's abilities of immunities. Also,stealthy's precision is way more than that of elsa's.So Spealthy wins.

    Utility-Stealthy has good power control,can also counter evade and unstoppable.Elsa has a good evade counter,no doubt,she also has some type of heal block and debuff purification not that efficient as others.Both of them can also decrease BP.stealthy can by the way also counter miss.So,he wins this comparison.

    defence-The BP of both champs suck,and stealthy's is worse,but he has higher base armor than elsa.Both of them don't have any resistences.

    Imostealthy wins in this.Let's come to Monke,

    Damage-I'll only mention hit-monkey's dmg as I had mentioned elsa's earlier.hit monkey is definitely better in dmg,he has guaranteed crits,crit bleeds,he also bypasses resistences and armor.His sp2 has guaranteed crits,if we land the last hit as crit.He also has good crit dmg rating after his sp3.

    Utility-Monke can purify debuffs,can place disorients in primal rage,and can bypass evade in assassin's cunning and can also evade himself,can bypass miss,after sp1,if it fails.

    Defence-this is the only parameter in which he loses to elsa.

    So,imo monke wins.Last is falcon,

    Damage-Falcon has massive damage while lock on,guaranteed crit on last hit of sp2.Gains Cruelties if opponent tries to evade,increased crit rating if awakened,ignore resistence in sp2.

    utility-opponent suffers -100% DAAR,he can bypass miss,evade,regen,thorns node,rock stacks,opponents can't gain armors,ignore auto block,some champs cannot trigger power gain (like DPX,cable),champs can't become indistructible,bypass sme champs furies,phoenic can't regen before death,champs cannot resist,Bypas nodes that deal dmg over time,no limbo,no stun reflect from BPCW,ignore revertbration dmg,no tactical charges can be gained by NF,no poison from abom,ignore resistences,and a lot more,with this I don't think i need to mention defence.clear win.

    So,elso isn't in top 5 imo,maybe she's-

    1.NF
    2.Aegon
    3.Spealthy
    4.Monke
    5.Falcon
    6.Ronin
    7.Blade
    8.Elsa
    ,



    Dude , stealth damage is also based on debuffs . Elsa gets her precision buff from her SP1 . Stealthy needs to put a vulnerability buff on to get that big damage. Elsa gains a ton of damage against L XL and science champs. Bigger pool than sinister champs. If the opponent is coldsnap she goes to incinerate and vice versa. Her damage comes from her big crits just like stealth does.

    Stealthy has good power control ? Come on now, everyone knows his enervate buffs are trash and only last half as long , they are worth nothing. Elsa has the strongest non damaging debuff purification in the game ? Stealthy being able to counter miss is very good I’ll give you that, but Elsa can counter other tough nodes such as one eye open and diss track.

    Hit monkey - Elsa crit rate is so high she basically crits the entire time she is fighting especially when you get her precision up.

    I won’t argue falcon
    Stealthy has much higher damage than Elsa. How is that even a question. So does Ronin hehe. And Elsa has the strongest non damaging debuff purify in the game? Nooo way. Nick Fury hands down. And One Eye Open can also be countered by intercepts so you can just get good.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

    (NO SYNERGIES)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9IBluz9tHU&ab_channel=GlitchPro


    This is 224k health down in 1:40 seconds by elsa with boost. BTW he spent 10 seconds not throwing special but after that you can see the perfect rotation. Very possible without boosts. I could hv continued that cycle all day but he died too quick

    Although this is impressive, this is not realistic in t4 and below war. Elsa would be trampled by a stubborn t4/t3 Thing.
Sign In or Register to comment.