**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Here me out... Elsa Bloodstone is overrated

Comments

• Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    Finally someone said it
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    i think she's good but yeah has become a teensy bit overrated. easily better than bwdo though which is all that matters
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Very disappointed seeing you make such a fallacious post. I don’t think Elsa is over rated , and for you to say that means she is rated higher than what you initially thought. I respect your opinion , but I have to disagree

Sure KM has indestructible and unstoppable, but it’s not something you need consistently, his true strike is nice , but so is elsa evade ability.

Stealthy is realistically good for 2 fights and after that he loses his health pool quite quick, it’s just not safe.

More importantly, Elsa is a great champ because she is a very dependable champ and has an amazing kit that just seems to fit in every scenario. I think she is very similar to silver surfer in that regard .

I find my self using my R3 Elsa because I just know she is dependable and can handle most content. She has the highest crit rate in the entire game , great damage. The only thing stopping her from being great is being able to shrug off damaging debuffs at all times.

I feel that Claire is an okay champ that is overrated . Her damage sucks most of the time , and it’s rare you find yourself using any of her modes but hellfire. She is regarded as a high champ because she can just fit in wherever she goes
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Wow,this thread has already become a 'Let's disagree' thread,of course,she's not top 5 ,she good but not top 5-
    1.NF
    2.aegon
    3.Spealthy
    4.monke
    5.Falcon

Wow,this thread has already become a 'Let's disagree' thread,of course,she's not top 5 ,she good but not top 5-
    1.NF
    2.aegon
    3.Spealthy
    4.monke
    5.Falcon

She is better than stealthy
    And better than hit monkey.

I agree with falcon .

What I mean by not better.

Stealthy utility is all in his pre fight. If you want slow you sacrifice damage and his enervate sucks.

Hit monkey - you may think guarantee hits , but Elsa crit rate is so high that her hits are almost always crits. The best he has over her is shrugging off debuffs if in the right mode. His evade prevention mechanism is just not as reliable

I’m willing to take on anyone’s challenge if you don’t consider Elsa top 5. I’m willing to upload a video a path of your choice to counter anything.

I do agree falcon is stronger than her.

I can YouTube and upload as well.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Very disappointed seeing you make such a fallacious post. I don’t think Elsa is over rated , and for you to say that means she is rated higher than what you initially thought. I respect your opinion , but I have to disagree

Sure KM has indestructible and unstoppable, but it’s not something you need consistently, his true strike is nice , but so is elsa evade ability.

Stealthy is realistically good for 2 fights and after that he loses his health pool quite quick, it’s just not safe.

More importantly, Elsa is a great champ because she is a very dependable champ and has an amazing kit that just seems to fit in every scenario. I think she is very similar to silver surfer in that regard .

I find my self using my R3 Elsa because I just know she is dependable and can handle most content. She has the highest crit rate in the entire game , great damage. The only thing stopping her from being great is being able to shrug off damaging debuffs at all times.

I feel that Claire is an okay champ that is overrated . Her damage sucks most of the time , and it’s rare you find yourself using any of her modes but hellfire. She is regarded as a high champ because she can just fit in wherever she goes

Stealthy is a god put some respect on his name
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    RDMN said:

Have you actually played high rank elsa or just watched a lot of yt videos and formed an opinion based on other people playing the game

What you see in videos is what you get with a champion pretty much, so forming an opinion on a champions based on videos is a perfectly reasonable thing to do. If you see someone in a youtube video playing a champion how they are meant to be played, that is how the champion will play in your game as well once you learn them. So whether or not you have played a high ranked elsa, you can still from a valid opinion on her even if it's "just watched a lot of yt videos."
    edited January 2021
    Texas_11 said:

"Stealthy is realistically good for 2 fights and after that he loses his health pool quite quick, it’s just not safe." nah you're just grasping at straws there, that's one hell of a reach

"I feel that Claire is an okay champ that is overrated . Her damage sucks most of the time , and it’s rare you find yourself using any of her modes but hellfire. She is regarded as a high champ because she can just fit in wherever she goes" saying her damage sucks is also just not right, she doesn't hit like truck but she doesn't hit like a noodle either. I think her ridiculous amount of useful utilities and great sustainability overshadows her lack of damage compared to like corvus, ghost, and omega.

IKON said:

Ya'll spending a lot of time arguing about which pretty good champ is marginally better than the other pretty good champs.

Tis' fourms. We spend a lot of time arguing about this stuff because we enjoy doing it. Nothing wrong with a little debate about the champion hierarchy.

Texas_11 said:

1.NF
    2.aegon
    3.Spealthy
    4.monke
    5.Falcon

She is better than stealthy
    And better than hit monkey.

I agree with falcon .

What I mean by not better.

Stealthy utility is all in his pre fight. If you want slow you sacrifice damage and his enervate sucks.

Hit monkey - you may think guarantee hits , but Elsa crit rate is so high that her hits are almost always crits. The best he has over her is shrugging off debuffs if in the right mode. His evade prevention mechanism is just not as reliable

There is no reason for anyone to use Elsa ever over Stealthy, Elsa is very meh
    There is , for one stealthy needs a full combo to stop an evade champ he also loses a ton of damage with that utility.

Stealthy is a great champ, I have him as 5/65 and he rarely is used just because I find my self never needing him.

Texas_11 said:

"Stealthy is realistically good for 2 fights and after that he loses his health pool quite quick, it’s just not safe." nah you're just grasping at straws there, that's one hell of a reach

"I feel that Claire is an okay champ that is overrated . Her damage sucks most of the time , and it’s rare you find yourself using any of her modes but hellfire. She is regarded as a high champ because she can just fit in wherever she goes" saying her damage sucks is also just not right, she doesn't hit like truck but she doesn't hit like a noodle either. I think her ridiculous amount of useful utilities and great sustainability overshadows her lack of damage compared to like corvus, ghost, and omega.

1.) I’m not grasping at straws , stealthy has a ridiculously low BP and health pool .

2.) Claire does have great sustainability, Elsa bloodstone ability to never have to make contact with an opponent is a huge form of sustainability as well. I do think Claire has some great immunities , and overall a nice champ , but she is never going to be the answer just a solution. She is no doom.

Texas_11 said:

I’m willing to take on anyone’s challenge if you don’t consider Elsa top 5. I’m willing to upload a video a path of your choice to counter anything.

so you are going to upload a video of elsa countering anything of my choice??? Alright then, go use Elsa for the 6.3.4 Brute Force, Energize 100%, Bubble Shield, Improved power gain lane. @Texas_11
    As long as you bring your counter champ to battle my Elsa I’ll do it.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

so you are going to upload a video of elsa countering anything of my choice??? Alright then, go use Elsa for the 6.3.4 Brute Force, Energize 100%, Bubble Shield, Improved power gain lane. @Texas_11
    Quake :)
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Sure, Ill go with g2099.

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Sure, Ill go with g2099.
    I’m going now, will have to bring counter in for hype though.

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

"Stealthy is realistically good for 2 fights and after that he loses his health pool quite quick, it’s just not safe. "

Maybe if u were good at the game this wouldnt be a problem
    I’m fantastic at the game , most likely better than you . That’s not as important as he has a crazy low health pool and overall , the utility is basically damage or slow.
    are u complaining about his utility? slow debuff is an extremely valuable debuff for a champion to possess, which automatically puts Stealthy in a pretty high tier in terms of utility. Its not exactly hard to pull of either in evade matchups like Agent said a couple of posts above this one. Pair this with his big damage, evade for u to fall back on, and the little power control u have and he is quite a good champ. Certainly not on Warlock's level of utilility, but still in the top tiers
    I’m not complaining He doesn’t have utility, nor am I complaining he doesn’t belong in top 5, just not above Elsa .