Due to an issue with Alliance War Defense Tactic, we will be ending this Alliance War Season effective immediately. This current War will not count towards your Alliance War Season Score. War Season eligibility rewards will be reduced to 2 Wars in the Season.

We understand that this is not a perfect solution, but without the ability to remove or freeze the War Rating quick enough, the rest of our Alliance War season would be compromised.

This war will remain active, and in-game, you will still see the season until tomorrow. After we end the season tomorrow, we will be taking some time to collect data and remove the changes to the Alliance War Season score. Once that is complete, we will be able to send out Alliance War Season rewards.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

[MERGED] Parry Issue Fix

Comments

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 1,405 ★★★★
    Right now they're still working on the actual root cause and it seems like there might be a light at the end of the tunnel coming shortly with the beta next week but until then we really don't know how bad it's going to be in once we really see how bad it is and get through that light, then a proper discussion of compensation I believe is coming.
  • TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 379 ★★★
    2 compensation packages? I didn’t get a second one?
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 1,405 ★★★★

2 compensation packages? I didn’t get a second one?

The AQ ones? You never received them? Are you part of the crew?
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 5,748 ★★★★★
    Hilldar said:

Jabally said:

Hilldar said:

Aren’t people over playing this way too much? I did cav EQ, uncollected EQ, and one run through 7.2 including the gwenmaster fight in the past 10 days. Is the parry bug a thing? Yes it is and I did die a few times because of it. But I’d say it’s 10% harder, not 100% harder. People are acting like you can’t even play the game right now. I think it’s more of an excuse by players that aren’t quite as good as they could be than it is an issue you can’t figure out how to deal with.

People have different levels of the issue. What you have to understand is that we shouldn’t have to deal with this at all and there should be comp for it because it is screwing people over. You say it’s an excuse but Kabam literally said to not to harder content, and not everybody is at the insane level that your at right now- your a content clearing machine! Stop thinking about yourself

I don’t understand how people have “different levels of the issue” as you stated. Wouldn’t it be the same for everyone if it’s a bug in the game itself? Are people having different levels of the issue, or are people dealing with the issue at different levels. I think it’s the latter.
    Most likely that different devices behave differently with the mechanics issues. Some issues tend to affect an Android or iOS differently.

It’s unusual for the team to issue multiple batches of relief and post a warning about doing content. That’s typically wouldn’t happen without confirmation on their end that something was awry. But if you aren’t experiencing anything, I’d suggest offering up your information to the team—perhaps there’s a clue in there somewhere they could use to solve the problem.

Dr. Zola
  • JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 188 ★★
    DrZola said:

Hilldar said:

Jabally said:

Hilldar said:

Aren’t people over playing this way too much? I did cav EQ, uncollected EQ, and one run through 7.2 including the gwenmaster fight in the past 10 days. Is the parry bug a thing? Yes it is and I did die a few times because of it. But I’d say it’s 10% harder, not 100% harder. People are acting like you can’t even play the game right now. I think it’s more of an excuse by players that aren’t quite as good as they could be than it is an issue you can’t figure out how to deal with.

People have different levels of the issue. What you have to understand is that we shouldn’t have to deal with this at all and there should be comp for it because it is screwing people over. You say it’s an excuse but Kabam literally said to not to harder content, and not everybody is at the insane level that your at right now- your a content clearing machine! Stop thinking about yourself

I don’t understand how people have “different levels of the issue” as you stated. Wouldn’t it be the same for everyone if it’s a bug in the game itself? Are people having different levels of the issue, or are people dealing with the issue at different levels. I think it’s the latter.
    Most likely that different devices behave differently with the mechanics issues. Some issues tend to affect an Android or iOS differently.

It’s unusual for the team to issue multiple batches of relief and post a warning about doing content. That’s typically wouldn’t happen without confirmation on their end that something was awry. But if you aren’t experiencing anything, I’d suggest offering up your information to the team—perhaps there’s a clue in there somewhere they could use to solve the problem.

Dr. Zola
    Well for me it's more of an iso problem than Android as I have multiple accounts and play on various devices. For insurance, I play with iPad mini 4 and an iPad 6th generation. With the iPad mini the game crashes along with having the dropped inputs and dex/parry issue. On the 6th generation ipad it's not so much. Maybe a missed parry here and there. Now on my Android (phone RVVL5G with snap dragon processor) I have very little issue. Every once in awhile I might have a lag here and there and a dex failing at times but no parry problems for the most part. I do believe it's a per device issue depending on what processor is being used for that device. Just my two cents from I've had happen on the multiple devices I use.
  • McOBGMcOBG Posts: 47
    For me, I lost a champ in AQ, EQ, and 2 in arena, losing me the 3x multiplier. I’m not going to start from scratch.

It is so frustrating, especially since it can’t be adjusted to.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 5,726 ★★★★★
    edited July 18
    I've been playing perfectly normal, no issues here
  • KOSLORDKOSLORD Posts: 101
    Terra said:

Thanks for posting your insight
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 1,890 ★★★★
    I think it’s worse at start of aq when more people are playing The game in general, but that’s just an observation from my gameplay, it’s also morning time in my Timezone so more people will be on the server checking into game, possibly related to the lag, it definitely comes and goes, war has been worst for me, aq not too bad, another observation is it’s the fights with a lot going on in terms of buffs and debuffs that seem to trigger lag sometimes as well
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    Bullwinkle's
    Terra said:

Is this sarcasm? If not, what device?
  • DrPepper_75DrPepper_75 Posts: 124
    Dang .. I can’t believe this has not been fix. Kabam clean up this mess!
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,403 ★★★★★
    As someone on an apple phone I can tell you that my game is no worse right now than it was this morning. It’s the exact same as the last two weeks. Not sure what’s going on with your ally.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 835 ★★★★
    I guess it's on you not on the game itself. I played as normal as usual.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,639 ★★★★
    edited July 19

I've never had the bug
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 835 ★★★★

I've never had the bug

I missed a lot of parry because I suck. Couldn't find anything unusual when I didn't.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,639 ★★★★
    Reference said:

Did anyone experience an issue that the champ dash backward when you try to use heavy?

No. It might be a bug or you just accidentally swiping the screen a bit.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    This update has made performance all the way around drop for me, random lag spikes, failed parry/dex, and frequent crashes. On IOS with a Ipad from 2018 so no reason it should be this bad.