**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Back Issues #8: Deadpoolooza!

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★

the hardest resource by far for end game players to acquire is t5b, and this quest gives 3 full t5b!

Maybe for you, I'm constantly having an abundance of t5b, what I'm always lacking is the right t4cc class for any given rank up
    really? i've been able to stay around 250 t4cc crystals, but i try to be somewhat careful and not waste it on 5*
  • Wire=greedy
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

What frustrates me (and others) is the rankup gem restriction.

As posted in the announcement, the gem is applicable to <2017 champs—which would mean champs from 2015-2016.

Several sources like Trucos have changed the wording to ≤2017 but that’s not how it’s written in this thread.

What’s the issue? Which champs from 2017-2018 are so dangerous at 5* R4 they shouldn’t be targeted by a rankup gem? Aegon? Blade? Corvus? OR? Most have been out for 4+ years.

Honestly, it’s hard to think there’s anyone on the bottom two rows in the chart above that would be game-breaking if players with the ability to explore a chapter of variant could take them to R4.

At this point, it feels like it’s just a lack of understanding of where the game is at this point. Keep the other rewards as they are (assuming there’s no BS path that requires mystics to complete it) but update the gems.

Dr. Zola</p>

Trucos is right. I mean even V6 and V7 have gems for 2017 and below so it doesn't make sense for V8 to be <2017
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★

Wire=greedy

@Venomblasted_0622 so you want call me out and not any of the others that posted who where in agreement that the rewards are 2019 rewards? Yea do me a favor get lost
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

DrZola said:

As posted in the announcement, the gem is applicable to <2017 champs—which would mean champs from 2015-2016.

Several sources like Trucos have changed the wording to ≤2017 but that’s not how it’s written in this thread.

What’s the issue? Which champs from 2017-2018 are so dangerous at 5* R4 they shouldn’t be targeted by a rankup gem? Aegon? Blade? Corvus? OR? Most have been out for 4+ years.

Honestly, it’s hard to think there’s anyone on the bottom two rows in the chart above that would be game-breaking if players with the ability to explore a chapter of variant could take them to R4.

At this point, it feels like it’s just a lack of understanding of where the game is at this point. Keep the other rewards as they are (assuming there’s no BS path that requires mystics to complete it) but update the gems.

Dr. Zola</p>

Trucos is right. I mean even V6 and V7 have gems for 2017 and below so it doesn't make sense for V8 to be <2017</p>
    That’s the only way it makes sense, of course. So why not just say so here in the thread?

Dr. Zola
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola</p>

Trucos is right. I mean even V6 and V7 have gems for 2017 and below so it doesn't make sense for V8 to be <2017</p>
    The other day, it was a > sign, which I interpreted as an arrow meaning “through 2017” (same as the last 3 variants) and not as a math notation.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    I’m very much looking forward to using my main man Deadpool in this Variant…

As for the loot, it’s fine.
  • JC10100JC10100 Posts: 44
    is the variant live?
  • KILLMФИGЕЯKILLMФИGЕЯ Posts: 122 ★★

Wiredawg1 said:

Rewards are weak for state of game

This isn't endgame content anymore either. If you're looking for T6B and T3A, ask Carina for a new Challenge!
    We would love more Carinas challenges! As soon as she learns what “challenge” actually means lol
    Making somebody use 4*s in labrynth isn’t a challenge, it’s called a waste of units when you can’t solo any of the fights.
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
    1.2 deadpool x already bugged?
  • DrDrillDrDrill Posts: 163 ★★★
    Xforce boss is heavily bugged, he should not throw any specials, yet he throw sp3 as soon as he gets it!! how I'm supposed to do with that since he won't' use sp1 nor 2??
    also first boss with lifecycle, if he has it when dies, he heal to full then act like NF LMD but back to 1% then ~15%, after that he can't die at all, and all your hits deal 0 damage even if his shield is down
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    DrDrill said:

Xforce boss is heavily bugged, he should not throw any specials, yet he throw sp3 as soon as he gets it!! how I'm supposed to do with that since he won't' use sp1 nor 2??
    also first boss with lifecycle, if he has it when dies, he heal to full then act like NF LMD but back to 1% then ~15%, after that he can't die at all, and all your hits deal 0 damage even if his shield is down

I faced that. I threw a special when shield was down and he died
  • MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,494 ★★★★★

DrDrill said:

I faced that. I threw a special when shield was down and he died
    He wouldn’t die for me. Kept himself at exactly 1 hp through three of my attackers
  • DoomGBDoomGB Posts: 46
    edited November 2021
    So the first boss fight in this variant appears to be bugged. When I got the boss down to 1% health, I knocked him down to disable Lifecycle, and then all of my hits death 0 damage. Also, saw KarateMike's livestream and the first boss's champion abilities do not mention anything related to dealing 0 damage
    edited November 2021

edited November 2021
    The boss abilities I read mention that when he dies, he regains all of his health. Also he deal a very tiny bleed on his special attacks. Was looking forward to this Variant now I'm just put off. Feels like another bug fiesta
    Unless I'm wrong, what is happening with this fight?
  • EreboErebo Posts: 7
    edited November 2021
    BUG BUG BUG!

I want my resourses back!

... Please. :)
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

How will the old players 4* red Deadpool’s stack up. Useable at all? Lol

I'm more interested if the 1 Star we got from those Event Basic Unit Deals will have an Use 😂 imagine if the 1 Star Version get a Double Bonus of Attack and Health.
    Holy carp the Deadpool Boosts in V8 actually make the 1 Star Version Viable, I'm getting 4k Crit Mediums and the Sp2 Bleed is dealing 2k a Tick! 🤣
    Looks like our Summoned Symbioid isn't the Only Super 1 Star Anymore! (The Block Damage is still fairly high but it's a Variant so you usually avoid Blocking anyways)
  • dukedevill4412dukedevill4412 Posts: 162
    So the Deadpool Xforce boss is supposed to have a -100% of launching specials. Then he launches a SP3. Good to know you are still releasing bugged content
  • KILLMФИGЕЯKILLMФИGЕЯ Posts: 122 ★★
    edited November 2021
    “Variant 8 is not end game content” kabam proceeds to release high attack values, crazy nodes, insanely limits your roster. Large healthpools and broken node combos with an end boss that has to be defeated using champs that have -95% attack hahahaha good job boys!