**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Back Issues #8: Deadpoolooza!

Comments

• benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
    Gonna say, this Venompool boss is the most stupid thing ever. Even if you can apply 10 debuffs, and degen down 10% health, he still have 20 seconds of steady 1% regen.... What is the catch here?
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 995 ★★★★
    Yep...I'm gonna join the choir here and state that this is definitely the worst Variant we've seen in a while. Hands down worse than V2 through V7, and it rivals V1.

And that's just the nodes...nevermind the bugs.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

the hardest resource by far for end game players to acquire is t5b, and this quest gives 3 full t5b!

Maybe for you, I'm constantly having an abundance of t5b, what I'm always lacking is the right t4cc class for any given rank up
    really? i've been able to stay around 250 t4cc crystals, but i try to be somewhat careful and not waste it on 5*
    I don’t rank up 5 stars unless it’s a rare exception, but when it takes 15 T4CCs to take up a six star to r3 from r1, you burn through them really fast
  • AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★
    edited November 2021

He keeps on regenerating.. what's the use when we can even scratch him with any of the mentioned champs.. his regeneration is massive compared to the damage done via 10% degeneration as well .. that 1% alone is enough to over power that 10% degeneration in a couple of seconds as u cannot do any damage on him due to purify for 30 seconds.. such a sad boss node design...
    What about the resources used to try and get him Down @Kabam Miike

• KILLMФИGЕЯKILLMФИGЕЯ Posts: 122 ★★
    Variant 8 is easily on par with variant 1 for worst variant. Bad design, horrible nodes, insanely limited champ selection and bugs, bugs, bugs lol
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    So bad variant. Not enjoyable at all.
  • RowstRowst Posts: 11
    edited November 2021
    Complaining about the X Force boss is dumb.

It says a 100% less chance to throw a special, this doesn't include ability accuracy etc. It isn't a flat 100%. He's immune to AAR meaning he technically still has a chance to throw special attacks.

The venompool wasn't even difficult provided you are like myself and other end game players and hapoen to have the correct mastery and champion set up. It should NOT be that way.

Had zero issues in with the Lifecycle boss either so not sure where the issue is there.

qartweli said:

I am lucky to have r3 taskmaster also for havoc

Interesting which merc is able to do havoc on kinetic according to kabam
    And what they think how many so called non end game guys have big fat taskmaster ?

Domino worked fine for me.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Rowst said:

It says a 100% less chance to throw a special, this doesn't include ability accuracy etc. It isn't a flat 100%. He's immune to AAR meaning he technically still has a chance to throw special attacks.

The venompool wasn't even difficult provided you are like myself and other end game players and hapoen to have the correct mastery and champion set up. It should NOT be that way.

Had zero issues in with the Lifecycle boss either so not sure where the issue is there.

You’re correct about the -100% aspect. Were you able to get him to throw anything other than a Sp3? If so, how and using whom?

Dr. Zola
  • DracarysXXIIDracarysXXII Posts: 1
    edited November 2021
    Does Kabam have new Gamedesigners ?
    It’s a long time since we got enjoyable Content…
    This Variant makes no fun at all and I can’t remember when we had a enjoyable Sidequest …
    Edit: and Act 7.3 writing novels for the nodes was also an awful idea
    DrZola said:

Rowst said:

You’re correct about the -100% aspect. Were you able to get him to throw anything other than a Sp3? If so, how and using whom?

Dr. Zola
    Difficult to get him to throw specials admittedly. I basically treated it like All or Nothing.

Get him down before he gets the SP3 lol.
  • Bugged venompool boss in variant 8....Snack
    charge not working as mentioned...lost many revives n units....
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    DPX isn't bad with Nebula and the Proxima synergy. Eat some blocks and maybe even take a shot or two (she can usually regen it back)to get to SP2 before he does. Hit that bad boy with the 20 shocks and watch him melt
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    qartweli said:

I am lucky to have r3 taskmaster also for havoc

Interesting which merc is able to do havoc on kinetic according to kabam
    And what they think how many so called non end game guys have big fat taskmaster ?

Venomopool with Iceman synergy
  • Ronny_Ronny_ Posts: 66
    I can’t beat first boss that deadpool took 0 dmg when shield is down
    Tried 4-5 times (first though my mistake )
    now don’t want to open game
    (Sry for bad english)