**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Variant 8 Venompool Boss Help

NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 588 ★★★
edited November 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I noticed KT1 was able to get him down using Apoc and Mister Fantastic synergy. But I missed how he did it - and I’m now stuck. Lol. Any one have any suggestions as how to get pass this guy?
Post edited by Kabam Pertinax on

Comments

• Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Despair mastery required ?
  • Options
    Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★
    U need despair mastery for that to work I think
  • Options
    Sportsfan365Sportsfan365 Posts: 384
    VP shrugs off all debuffs. You can’t rely on despair
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

VP shrugs off all debuffs. You can’t rely on despair

He doesn't shrug the debuffs vs Apoc, so you can use him and mr fantastic.

I haven't tested, but I guess you could use sabretooth with KM synergy to see if you can reverse the regen with mr fantastic debuffs too
    Thanks.
  • Options
    Sportsfan365Sportsfan365 Posts: 384
    My apologies I missed the part about KT1 using Apox, I was just thinking of ways to beat him using the desired champs of Mercs and the Deadpool family
  • Options
    Bigmoney1025Bigmoney1025 Posts: 123
    If it was working as intended you should be able to out damaged based on the node I used bwdo because she applies a ton of debuffs and I had 20+ charges which for every 10 charges it’s 10% based on how the node reads but I barely took 5% off him and bam back to 100% instantly
  • Options
    ItsyaboyStephy05ItsyaboyStephy05 Posts: 128 ★★
    Shouldn't torch with pre fights technically work? Nova flame is passive and reduces healing by 20% per stack.
  • Options
    Distal_lessDistal_less Posts: 17

Shouldn't torch with pre fights technically work? Nova flame is passive and reduces healing by 20% per stack.

This is what I’m going to try. With wags prefight.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Could GP work? Reduce AAR then debuff him down?
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I beat VP with YJ but took a few revives and pots to get good rng
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Domino with suicides can beat him with her ramoed sp3 and getting rng on your side

Gimme video

https://youtu.be/8sVZAaElDgk