**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Variant 8 Venompool Boss Help

Comments

• Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★

I spoke too soon. The game team is looking into changes for this fight. I don't have more information than that just yet, but we are hoping to get something out by the end of the day on Friday, or Early next week. Stay tuned!

So cause they messed up we have to wait 2 days for a fix? You are going to compensate players for this are you not?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,031 ★★★★★

Wiredawg1 said:

I spoke too soon. The game team is looking into changes for this fight. I don't have more information than that just yet, but we are hoping to get something out by the end of the day on Friday, or Early next week. Stay tuned!

So cause they messed up we have to wait 2 days for a fix? You are going to compensate players for this are you not?
    Highly doubt it. They didn't give compensation out when they removed the what's yours is mine node from a lane in V6 and they won't do it now.
    This one really does deserve compensation though
    Or better yet Kabam take the quset down see how many play it before fix I’m didn’t play it because one knew there’s be somting to be break it Kabam standards so far no regret to not play it but yes needs compensation for those who played it not everyone.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★

And i thought V2 Magneto was bad, this is a whole new level

What’s happening here? I haven’t had the chance to get on but I thought they said Variants are no longer end game content but from what I’m reading it looks like it is however with variants reward. Or is it just that one fight. Well, I’m about to go on and see what’s happening.
  • KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 308 ★★★
    The fact they are hoping for a fix by the end of Friday or early next week is a bit irritating. Just remove the regen node for a quick fix. People wait for content to come out and for it to drop as is mid week and be left that way is a bad look.
  • Can somebody try out warlock with mister fantastic debuffs , his heal block is passive and cannot be shrugged of
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Haven't started the variant but this seems like a nightmare lol.

Doesn't help I don't have any single of the champions needed at a Rank5 5* level. I feel like there should be a tweak, 50% attack reduction like the tech variant juxtaposed to the 95% it is currently maybe?
  • Wiredawg1 said:

Can somebody try out warlock with mister fantastic debuffs , his heal block is passive and cannot be shrugged of

I highly doubt it will work cause it drop fast with amount of buffs venompool gets @goingtobeuncollected
    I'm sorry I didn't think about that maybe peni or Mysterio ?
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,892 ★★★★★

I'd rather they just released it next Wed and not have it be a bugged mess.

What's the compensation package for the bugged bosses looking like?
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    Well glad to hear a fix is coming. I've finished the first 5 quests also but will wait for the fix before engaging in any virtual hari kari.
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    Some units wasted, a few revives and potions used, all good, ok nice Variant despite the small amount of champs usable, untill reaching Venompool... and its game over... damn thats a dumb fight..
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    edited November 2021
    @Kabam Miike sorry if this has been mentioned but I think perhaps his regen is buffed by the global node affecting the pool of Pools