**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The difficulty increase is ridiculous

Comments

• Options
    SkyeBerrySkyeBerry Posts: 90

Ok... I just find this hilarious. 7hr Mystic Combat is on... 22hr EQ Solo completion is on. So I throw some mystics into "Proven" to Auto-Fight thru it. Proven is the 2nd difficulty - equatable to what was Heroic yet the 3-Star Absorbing Man boss in 3.2 is knocking out my max sig r4 6-Star Tigra and max sig r4 6-Star Doom 😆

I am not going to put out complaints about any difficulty because 1. I don't mind things being a challenge and 2. I have not actually fought anything but Proven (aka Heroic) 3-star champs knocking out r4s... I know Auto-Fight Ai is not great but something just doesn't seem right 🤷🏼‍♂️. For anyone to say it's the same difficulty - it surely is not because Auto-Fight results will say otherwise.

Luckily my max sig r4 Longshot Auto-Fighter could clean up... Barely! 🤪

I'm about the power level that would have done heroic last month and used one or two potions/revives. Absorbing man on proven one shots even my highest level champion with any special attack he uses.
  • Options
    dukedevill4412dukedevill4412 Posts: 163
    I’m not terribly concerned about the new difficulty. However my roster is diverse. My problem was a the champs used on lines with node interactions. In 3.2 you have to use mystics, on one line is memphisto, on another line with conflictor node is Longshot. Both those fights are incredibly long with the champs and nodes. I’m sure there are more. But I’m currently exploring 3.2
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Starhawk said:

This will have been their plan all along...have people so grateful that difficulty finally got decreased (from this month) that they wont complain when it's still a lot higher than previous months

That's amazing. Kabam with their nefarious plots. I'd love to have been in the room when they concocted their evil plan. I can picture Kabam Miike reporting to the devs with an evil laugh that the plan worked perfectly as the thank you posts start rolling in.
  • Options
    SkyeBerrySkyeBerry Posts: 90
    Ceti_Eel said:

The average PI on uncollected champs seems about 30% higher especially at first chapter. At least from what I recall.

On proven everything has basically doubled or more
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    SkyeBerry said:

Wozzle007 said:

For context, if you had a roster that could easily auto fight previously but now can’t, imagine what it’s like for those who previously could complete each month, but only by a little. Or maybe with a revive or two. This isn’t about Paragon and Thronebreakers who can’t auto fight the Master Equivalent quest. It’s about conquerer and low level uncollected who now can’t get through.

Which they will grow into.
    How are we supposed to grow when we can't even grind out a 4 star on an event quest anymore
    To be fair, I do think it's a bit extreme, so that comment was premature. In general, I think it's not a bad thing to increase the challenge level of repetitive content, as long as the increase is at a reasonable level.
  • Options
    TB EQ is ridiculous for Mystic chapter 3/quest 2 ,wth is that meant to be, with guillotine on every path in every fight you just spam heavy attack for easy win but with any other mystic champ it is Hell. On one path you got mr sinister and Kitty pyrde etc with some divine protection and some crazy nodes that cuts damage in half.. unless we have guillotine. I’m not enjoying this, the stress is not worth the effort for the decent rewards that will be dated in 6 months
  • Options
    StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★

Starhawk said:

This will have been their plan all along...have people so grateful that difficulty finally got decreased (from this month) that they wont complain when it's still a lot higher than previous months

That's amazing. Kabam with their nefarious plots. I'd love to have been in the room when they concocted their evil plan. I can picture Kabam Miike reporting to the devs with an evil laugh that the plan worked perfectly as the thank you posts start rolling in.
    I am kidding of course but I wouldn't put it past them. And yes Dr Devil must be laughing in their headquarters
  • Options
    ChiliDog said:

SkyeBerry said:

Wozzle007 said:

For context, if you had a roster that could easily auto fight previously but now can’t, imagine what it’s like for those who previously could complete each month, but only by a little. Or maybe with a revive or two. This isn’t about Paragon and Thronebreakers who can’t auto fight the Master Equivalent quest. It’s about conquerer and low level uncollected who now can’t get through.

How are we supposed to grow when we can't even grind out a 4 star on an event quest anymore
    To be fair, I do think it's a bit extreme, so that comment was premature. In general, I think it's not a bad thing to increase the challenge level of repetitive content, as long as the increase is at a reasonable level.
    What is repetitive content for you, is not for someone at that progression or skill level. They needed to leave the existing tiers alone, including the r4 mats on cav and then add TB difficulty with additional rewards.

Now everyone has to work harder and longer for the same or less pay. Well Elon, that's bull ****.
    You're talking about two separate subjects. What you're saying is the Rewards justify the increase, and that's separate from what I'm talking about.
    EQ has been relatively the same for years. While I understand what you're saying about people growing into it, by the time they've grown into it, it's easy and repetitive. Unless they challenge themselves in other areas of the game. That gap is quite large, and EQ is the same thing over and over. It really does little, for example at the Master level, to prepare someone for UC. It's an after-thought. At that point, it's sink or swim.
    So yes, sooner or later they may want to look at increasing the difficulty because not only are people growing from it, Champions are much more available at lower levels. Therefore the challenge level is decreasing. Players are coming by 5*s and 6*s much easier than before. They're gaining the Mats to Rank them easier than many of us did. Something needs to evolve. Albeit this may have been overtuned.
    As for the Objectives, that's been covered. It's never been intended for Cavs, and a Cav has no need of R4 Mats.
  • Options
    ChiliDog said:

ChiliDog said:

SkyeBerry said:

Wozzle007 said:

What is repetitive content for you, is not for someone at that progression or skill level. They needed to leave the existing tiers alone, including the r4 mats on cav and then add TB difficulty with additional rewards.

Now everyone has to work harder and longer for the same or less pay. Well Elon, that's bull ****.
    You're talking about two separate subjects. What you're saying is the Rewards justify the increase, and that's separate from what I'm talking about.
    EQ has been relatively the same for years. While I understand what you're saying about people growing into it, by the time they've grown into it, it's easy and repetitive. Unless they challenge themselves in other areas of the game. That gap is quite large, and EQ is the same thing over and over. It really does little, for example at the Master level, to prepare someone for UC. It's an after-thought. At that point, it's sink or swim.
    So yes, sooner or later they may want to look at increasing the difficulty because not only are people growing from it, Champions are much more available at lower levels. Therefore the challenge level is decreasing. Players are coming by 5*s and 6*s much easier than before. They're gaining the Mats to Rank them easier than many of us did. Something needs to evolve. Albeit this may have been overtuned.
    As for the Objectives, that's been covered. It's never been intended for Cavs, and a Cav has no need of R4 Mats.
    ...may have been overtuned....smh...

Yes, that's what I said, as in that "may have been the case", as in it was the case. I understand English isn't a first language for everyone, but that was a manner of speaking.
  • Options
    Huh?
This discussion has been closed.