Options

GOLD! GOLD! GOLD! | Kabam Please Resolve this!

bhuv9191bhuv9191 Posts: 247 ★★
Scarcity of gold is always there!

Many posting, many keeps on asking. Aware there are arenas, few selling options, but yet still gold is not much of handy on any quick rankups.

Most people sometimes running out of catalysts as recent EQ/SQ's giving plenty of this, but no gold to upgrade.

PiggyBanks are sometime lifesavers in many scenarios for a quick 1million gold..

Please create a permanent daily quests and reward us some gold every week (We are not asking for free, we ready to compete/play a quest and earn it - not ready to spending hrs in arena anyway)

there are million players and not everyone playing arena's. so consider us also to improvise our roster, improve our profiles.

Consider this as utmost priorities!

Comments

• Options

Spending an hour in arena will net you more gold than a quest will.

Not at all , it's depends on the roster, champs you have. I once spent almost 10hrs combinedly in 3days for targeting a specific 5* champ and ended just with 400K which is pretty useless currently.
  • Options
    xLunatiXx said:

bhuv9191 said:

Not at all , it's depends on the roster, champs you have. I once spent almost 10hrs combinedly in 3days for targeting a specific 5* champ and ended just with 400K which is pretty useless currently.
    That's cause you went for the champ and not for the milestones across all arenas
    Buddy, still u think spending just 1hr on any arenas will give more gold???

Not at all!
  • Options
    DUHveed said:

bhuv9191 said:

xLunatiXx said:

bhuv9191 said:

That's cause you went for the champ and not for the milestones across all arenas
    Buddy, still u think spending just 1hr on any arenas will give more gold???

Not at all!
    Arena isn’t a quick answer to the gold problem. You have to do it over time if you want to see good amounts of gold

Dear, that's what the problem na!!

Many people like me are there, can't spend much time on arenas often!!

Daily:

30mins max - AQ/AW
    30mins max - on any new EQ/SQ
    30mins max - BGs (2 days once)
    45 to 1hr max - in story quests or lesser...

That's all, rest all personal life & work life balance. Can't spend much time on this game, but still love to play and progress as it's reducing the stress atleast!!!
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 945 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023
    I’m glad this post has disagrees that’s agrees. There’s plenty of areas in the game to get gold. If you don’t want to do those things because you have things in real life you need attend to, fine sort your real life stuff out. But then don’t complain there’s a gold problem. There isn’t a gold problem, there’s prioritisation problem. Maybe accept that if you don’t have gold and want to rank up some champions spend some time prioritising gold acquisition.
    And I almost never play arena (as hate it) but don’t have a gold a problem. How are you ranking up champions so fast you don’t have any gold?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,299 ★★★★★
    I'm up millions this month alone. Not seeing a scarcity of Gold on my end.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,517 ★★★★★
    Gold is the only resource in the game that for no money is only limited by time in a day and you still complain. You're like the old lady with a Virginia ham under one arm complaining because she doesn't have any bread.

Can't wait for the 7* champ in the incursion store and people saying I know we can play incursion to get the 7* champ but I don't want to so just give it to me.
  • Options
    JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Posts: 442 ★★★

Gold is the only resource in the game that for no money is only limited by time in a day and you still complain

For some it is a lot easier to spend money than time, especially on a generally uninteresting gamemode
  • Options
    LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 301 ★★★

Gold is the only resource in the game that for no money is only limited by time in a day and you still complain. You're like the old lady with a Virginia ham under one arm complaining because she doesn't have any bread.

Can't wait for the 7* champ in the incursion store and people saying I know we can play incursion to get the 7* champ but I don't want to so just give it to me.

False equivalency.

‘I want gold so that I can use my otherwise-acquired resources that I fought hard and spent time for. To do this I have to spend even more time and effort in a boring, repetitive and unchallenging game mode.’

‘I want a 7 star champion and to do so I need to put effort and time into a challenging game mode where no run is exactly the same due to champion variations, node variations, hack variations and team variations.’

Please.
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 945 ★★★★★

I find it so funny that the same tired-ass response to this problem is “play arena” when everybody and their mothers know that arena is tedious, boring and outdated in terms of rewards for the time invested. Can you not see that people want to be able to play the game without having to waste time in this mode? It’s not a case of ‘people wanting things for free and for no effort’; people want to be able to earn this stuff in a more dynamic way. Daily gold quest with interesting nodes would go a long way. It doesn’t even need to be OP- 100K a day?

Personally I’d feel a lot better about gold as a bottlenecked resource if it wasn’t gated behind spending time in the worst mode in the history of the game….

Options for gold
    -Arena
    -Incursions
    -Glory Store
    -Content MEQ, SEQ, Act Content
    -Daily Solo Events, which provide 50k of Gold, 6 Golden Crystals and 5 Uncollected Golden crystals so at least 150k of gold every day if you hit all the milestones.

Resource management is a big part of the game. You might not like it but Kabam has made the resources are available, but it does need effort to obtain them. If you don’t have the gold, skip a few rank ups. Focus on some low level 4* champs if you want to hit the milestones in level up event. You don’t have to take a 6* to Rank 4 or 5 every rank up event.
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 694 ★★★★

I find it so funny that the same tired-ass response to this problem is “play arena” when everybody and their mothers know that arena is tedious, boring and outdated in terms of rewards for the time invested. Can you not see that people want to be able to play the game without having to waste time in this mode? It’s not a case of ‘people wanting things for free and for no effort’; people want to be able to earn this stuff in a more dynamic way. Daily gold quest with interesting nodes would go a long way. It doesn’t even need to be OP- 100K a day?

Personally I’d feel a lot better about gold as a bottlenecked resource if it wasn’t gated behind spending time in the worst mode in the history of the game….

I get what you are saying, but if you are only willing to play some of the game, shouldn't you only get some of the benefits?

There's enough gold for EQ/SQ, incursions, and daily objectives to still effectively play the rest of the game if you're willing to be patient; otherwise, there are options to help...
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 780 ★★★★

I'm up millions this month alone. Not seeing a scarcity of Gold on my end.

You're self-admittedly not very serious about the game. Ranking up champs for BG seasons is quite draining on relatively new Paragon players.