Options

GOLD! GOLD! GOLD! | Kabam Please Resolve this!

18910111214»

Comments

• Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,517 ★★★★★
    Maat1985 said:

To just summarize the thread, it's either nuh uh you're wrong or yuh uh i'm right, and that's basically it, and nothing of value is said.

And i mean it isn't that hard to make a mission with gold in mind (oh wait if i'm not wrong it's exclusive to the sigil for some reason) and just call it a day, it's not like people are asking for thousands of million in gold or anything close to that

To just summarize the thread, it's either nuh uh you're wrong or yuh uh i'm right, and that's basically it, and nothing of value is said.

And i mean it isn't that hard to make a mission with gold in mind (oh wait if i'm not wrong it's exclusive to the sigil for some reason) and just call it a day, it's not like people are asking for thousands of million in gold or anything close to that

Thousands of millions? You mean billions….. lol
    Protip: not everyone is from your country
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    edited September 2023

Maat1985 said:

never implied everyone was.
    but it is just the common way to say it.
    it is very rare that one would use the long scale name to describe a milliard.

and besides, sorry if you missed it was clearly obviously just a tounge in cheek comment.
  • Options
    Maat1985 said:

Maat1985 said:

and besides, sorry if you missed it was clearly obviously just a tounge in cheek comment.
    It's the way it's actually said where i am, so yeah
  • Options
    edited September 2023

Maat1985 said:

Maat1985 said:

It's the way it's actually said where i am, so yeah
    So refer the last line of my previous reply.

“Sorry if you missed it was clearly a tounge in cheek comment”

Not everything everyone says is fully serious.
    Pretty common here for us Aussie to be massive smart arse.
  • Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    I solved my gold issue by not ranking or leveling up anyone. Terrible choice to make.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,758 ★★★★★
    I got paragon in Jan this year.

SInce added 2 x R5 (One champ I had, the other was new) and 9 x new champs to R4, 7 x 7* to 1/25 and a bunch of R3 and R2.

Probably a million and a half added to total hero rating in that time.

I have 100m gold as of today. No gold shortage here.

My alt, Not much gold or rankups at all but it doesn't do arena, doesn't do objectives and doesn't do much of anything except scoop up some cheap early wins in BG's. Definite gold shortage.
  • Options
    Maat1985 said:

soooo much available this month and last month

smdam38 said:

How much gold is available this month? And then how much does it take to r4 or r5 a 6* or r2 a 7*?

i just spent 5 mil this level up.
    took a 6* to r1-r2, another r2-r3 and another to r3-r4.
    lets see how much i gain by next levelup without opening my gold crystals
    ok so just update to this.
    we are not quite at the next level up yet.
    but...
    my gold has increased from 2.3mil to currently having 3.9mil.
    that is also with me ascending my 6* viv for a cost of 900k.
    so i have i have increased my gold by 1.6 + .9 = 2.5mil in less than the week between level ups.

I have still not yet done this months new paragon gauntlet so there is still that 2mil on the table,
    and i have also not opened any gold crystals, or battle chips.
    so i do think there is a fair amount of gold on the table.
    i could redo my incursions now the milestones have reset and grab another million there.

i think the rate that i can currently earn gold is enough if i manage my rankups.
    could easily rank up in excess but its a nice managable rate to get gold i think.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,755 ★★★★★
    Personally, I think there is enough gold. 1.8M in TB EQ, 3M in Paragon gauntlet, then there is always at least 0.5M in SQ and on top of that all you can buy crystals from Glory store, do Incursion milestones and play arenas. This month alone you could get 5M gold. I would consider that a sufficient amount
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,241 ★★★★★
    DJMNH said:

Saying in context to majority of players not few. Kabam should come up with something similar to apothecary daily quest for Gold. Moreover with Ascend now in the game Gold is required for few players, relics champ rank up requires massive gold. So put in consideration all these.

Earlier game was more based on 5* or 6*. With 7* champ in the game huge amount of gold is needed to rank up. So it's time to revamp few things which is a win win for all.

Should they call it Arena?
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 694 ★★★★
    For those who say there is a gold problem, how do you feel about these gold offers?
  • Options
    Wolf911Wolf911 Posts: 167

For those who say there is a gold problem, how do you feel about these gold offers?

I feel we need more GOLD that's it.
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,603 ★★★★

Even bigger gold problems. Have to sell all iso-8 to get all gold offers.
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,381 ★★★
    Does that mastery for Gold +1 actually works?
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,101 ★★★★

*what* gold offers?
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 694 ★★★★

*what* gold offers?
    The offers that you pay in gold instead of units/money
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,101 ★★★★

*what* gold offers?
    The offers that you pay in gold instead of units/money
    Oh lol. Yeah, those, no. Not even touching them when what I need is *more* gold.
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 879 ★★★
    What’s the most popular thread here despite the derailment attempts?

Hopefully more gold is coming.
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 879 ★★★

smdam38 said:

Kabaam will address this.

They won't
    I think they’re trying. Don’t you?