**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

GOLD! GOLD! GOLD! | Kabam Please Resolve this!

Comments

• Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 956 ★★★★★
    Blimey, this thread is going off tracks.

Multiple people including myself have shown well over 15-18m gold every month and that’s not from every area and importantly excludes arena.

No one who has a shortage of gold has shown they actually play these areas of the game, but still saying the have shortage. If the 2m in the new gauntlet means you don’t personally have a lack of great then awesome. My view is you’ll still need to heed the advise of this thread any actually play areas of the game that provide the gold and not over rank your champions. Otherwise when you start ranking up 7*. I have 2m more gold than I did last week and I’m not actually hunting gold. I’m just playing the game and gold accumulates.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,519 ★★★★★
    "Wow the gold thread is still around I wonder what's going on on here"

Good lord
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,987 ★★★★★
    smdam38 said:

smdam38 said:

What a weird thing to say.
    Where is any homophobia?
    Pretty ironic.

The way you're commenting. You know what you're doing.
    Why not just reply to the actual point of the thread and not what I am.
    Literally no one here is talking about you or pronouns. You are Literally the only one. You should probably stop before you get banned.
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    welp.
    guest this caps commissary event is gunna suck for a butt tonne of players.

no spare gold to spend.......
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 911 ★★★
    “I don’t have a gold problem so nobody else should”

This forum is funny.
  • Options
    you have said that many times, but that's certainly not what this most recent comment says. so i hope that was not in reply to my comment just now......
  • Options
    Hey guys, he got a lot of gold from old crystals so it’s all good.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,279 ★★★★★
    The player has a point here... I don't know why everyone's complaining on him... Arenas are tedious and boring, it takes a lot of time... A quest which gives like 50k gold daily or even 25k gold daily is not going to break the game.
  • Options
    A player problem? Yeah you got it cool guy.
    Gold is ridiculously low.
  • Options
    How much gold is available this month? And then how much does it take to r4 or r5 a 6* or r2 a 7*?
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 819 ★★★★
    This thread is still a thing? It’s clear that Kabam realized gold was a problem. Between ParaGauntlet, the piggy bank, incursions, and upcoming events they are clearly doing something about gold although the usual suspects said there was nothing wrong.

R4 materials are now my bottleneck which is totally fine. When I get them, I can rank champs. The “gold broke” comments seem to be vanishing across my alliance. Unironically, I’m quite happy with Kabam being more reasonable than the posters in the forum.
  • Options
    So your bottleneck is r4 mats?
    You do have the gold for them for when you get them?
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 819 ★★★★

All these threads simplified.

"I don't want to play the game modes that give an over abundance of gold so give me good kabaam you are so stupid"

"Here are x-y-z and ways to get gold and how to not spend so much"

"You are dumb give me gold"

If this is your take, then you clearly can't read.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,588 ★★★★
    Golds are there! Just not enough to make it go around. Even with resource management you can’t really to be expected to wait that long to start ranking up or level up a champion.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,985 ★★★★★
    Daddrieda said:

Golds are there! Just not enough to make it go around. Even with resource management you can’t really to be expected to wait that long to start ranking up or level up a champion.

You absolutely can. I have 7 6r5, 12 7-stars, and 24 more 6r4. Someone I’m taking to r4 now joins a pool of 43 other champs at that level. There are very few situations where that has to be done NOW.
  • Options
    JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Posts: 442 ★★★
    edited September 2023

All these threads simplified.

"I don't want to play the game modes that give an over abundance of gold so give me good kabaam you are so stupid"

"Here are x-y-z and ways to get gold and how to not spend so much"

"You are dumb give me gold"

I could also simplify it by saying:

"I'm trying really hard to earn a solid amount of gold, but the lacking quantity in availability is really dampening my ability to achieve the (subjectively) realistic goals that I set for my account"

"I have so much gold. You have no gold because you are dumb."

"Actually I'm doing exactly what you believe I should be doing, and I'm not doing the things you don't think I should be doing"

"Then you should have gold. You are dumb and lying because gold exists. I have it. So dumb."

There's no convincing people that a gold shortage exists when the only possible conditions in their mind are "you should have enough gold", "you don't have enough gold because you're doing things wrong" or "you have exactly as much gold as you should have, but you shouldn't expect to have more"

Nobody is proving anything at this point, it's just an endless battle of "nuh uh" and "yuh huh" that I'm surprised hasn't been closed yet.
  • Options
    To just summarize the thread, it's either nuh uh you're wrong or yuh uh i'm right, and that's basically it, and nothing of value is said.

And i mean it isn't that hard to make a mission with gold in mind (oh wait if i'm not wrong it's exclusive to the sigil for some reason) and just call it a day, it's not like people are asking for thousands of million in gold or anything close to that

• Options

To just summarize the thread, it's either nuh uh you're wrong or yuh uh i'm right, and that's basically it, and nothing of value is said.

And i mean it isn't that hard to make a mission with gold in mind (oh wait if i'm not wrong it's exclusive to the sigil for some reason) and just call it a day, it's not like people are asking for thousands of million in gold or anything close to that

And to add onto this, they did make 2 objectives that gave you at least a million, and the sq give relatively good gold depending in which stage you are, so at least it seems they're trying
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,643 ★★★★★

The player has a point here... I don't know why everyone's complaining on him... Arenas are tedious and boring, it takes a lot of time... A quest which gives like 50k gold daily or even 25k gold daily is not going to break the game.

There are daily quests with gold. Uncollected gold crystals from solo events.
  • Options

This thread is still a thing? It’s clear that Kabam realized gold was a problem. Between ParaGauntlet, the piggy bank, incursions, and upcoming events they are clearly doing something about gold although the usual suspects said there was nothing wrong.

R4 materials are now my bottleneck which is totally fine. When I get them, I can rank champs. The “gold broke” comments seem to be vanishing across my alliance. Unironically, I’m quite happy with Kabam being more reasonable than the posters in the forum.

If just doing more or less what they have always been doing is enough to convince you that Kabam is on your side, far be it from me to rain on your parade. I'm happy you believe they solved your problem, honestly.

It is the goal of every economy designer to make players happy with the minimum change to the resource economy possible. I'm not going to be the one to try to take the win away from them. In fact, I'm more than happy to take whatever L this is supposed to be. Cheers, Crashed.
  • Options
    DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    edited September 2023
    Saying in context to majority of players not few. Kabam should come up with something similar to apothecary daily quest for Gold. Moreover with Ascend now in the game Gold is required for few players, relics champ rank up requires massive gold. So put in consideration all these.

Earlier game was more based on 5* or 6*. With 7* champ in the game huge amount of gold is needed to rank up. So it's time to revamp few things which is a win win for all.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,527 ★★★★★
    DJMNH said:

Saying in context to majority of players not few. Kabam should come up with something similar to apothecary daily quest for Gold. Moreover with Ascend now in the game Gold is required for few players, relics champ rank up requires massive gold. So put in consideration all these.

Earlier game was more based on 5* or 6*. With 7* champ in the game huge amount of gold is needed to rank up. So it's time to revamp few things which is a win win for all.

They have a daily event that gives a ton of gold. Every 7 hours, same thing.
  • Options

Thousands of millions? You mean billions….. lol
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,643 ★★★★★

After putting up well over 100k points in the last two rank up events and ranking up some relics I've dropped to below 150 million gold. Sitting at 149,975,078. The struggle is real. @Kabam Miike can we get a comment on this?

Update: I'm back over 150 million gold. Tragedy narrowly averted.